• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mass Effect and Shepard's Calcs and Possible Upgrades

Alakabamm said:
That doesn't quite tell me town level durability
Although

I can calc the distance via the speed and time of the M-920 Cain and then calc the size of the explosion?

@Alakabamm The justification of the "OBD" for allegedly Shepard to being comparable to Urdnot, are a series of videos... of Shepard vs Shadow Broker...

Maybe because they are assuming they are stronger than Krogans or something? IDK about that.

I've a result of Mach 6 for James Vega dodging feat (using the 90000 m/s from Chaos' Calc)

No, you should use the mass accelerator because I believe those guns were mass accelerators.

And I meant post the calc lol

I don't see another way unless we know the blast radius of the weapon, which we very well might because ME provides stuff like that.

ThePerpetual said:
These upgrades look fine enough, the only issue I have would be with scaling them to the entire speed of the mass accelerator round when, in the movie, a bit of distance was required to react and move in time, if I recall correctly. So the speed would probably be a bit lower.

Working on it

Just waiting for webm of a few other bullet timing feats in the film

KaenDragneel123 said:
@Alakabamm The justification of the "OBD" for allegedly Shepard to being comparable to Urdnot, are a series of videos... of Shepard vs Shadow Broker...
No

I'm not

He knocked a battle ready Urdnot on his ass and stunned him with the force of his strike long enough to shoot him a few times

ChaosTheory123 said:
KaenDragneel123 said:
No
I'm not

He knocked a battle ready Urdnot on his ass and stunned him with the force of his strike long enough to shoot him a few times
Damn that's brutal as hell

KaenDragneel123 said:
I've a result of Mach 6 for James Vega dodging feat (using the 90000 m/s from Chaos' Calc)
Seems kind of low when his best display in his hurried sprint was finishing a full running stride before the bullet reached him :hmm

IIRC, sprinting stride is something like 1.5-1.7 meters?

Horizontal distance to Vega looks no more than 2 meters eye balling

Z-axis (found through angular size) would probably be 5-10 meters at most if I had to take a guess too

You'd then use the pythagorean theorem to get the total distance the bullet travels

That being said, that's just an eyeball and hardly what I'm going to post :maybe

KaenDragneel123 said:
OBD wiki say something similar, but I dont know/remember what makes Hades Cannon Town Level Dura?
Isn't a Hades Cannon more or less a Reaper Destroyer?

Or at least a hell of a lot stronger than the Human-Reaper? That possessed little in the ways of armor (only on its arm and head IIRC) and still able to eat free fall to the bottom of the collectors ship. Haven't done its durability yet, but it should easily trump the shit I did for Stasis.

KaenDragneel123 said:
Just... That?
I need more?

Why?

He overpowers a battle ready Wrex and stuns him despite being able to slam into a Kodiak with the Force to render it inoperable

So, what goal posts should I be expecting you to move? Or are you actually not going to waste my time?

ChaosTheory123 said:
KaenDragneel123 said:
OBD wiki say something similar, but I dont know/remember what makes Hades Cannon Town Level Dura?
Isn't a Hades Cannon more or less a Reaper Destroyer?
Or at least a hell of a lot stronger than the Human-Reaper? That possessed little in the ways of armor (only on its arm and head IIRC) and still able to eat free fall to the bottom of the collectors ship. Haven't done its durability yet, but it should easily trump the shit I did for Stasis.
So... At least MCBL+?

ChaosTheory123 said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
hey chaos, is the 2.99 GJ change accepted now?
Don't know what you mea
Been offline most of the day
i am refering to high explosive round and high explosive grenade calcsmade by you where you used 5.6088536*10^8 J for vaping a human

when in fact this source claims the vaping value is 2.99*10^9 J for a human

KaenDragneel123 said:
Urdnot Wrex in Phisical Strength who: City Block Level with physical strikes
Let me just correct you a bit

His full body charge is around that kind of power

Think about why, say, a punch or kick isn't going to measure up to that kind of power

Which is why I mark his physical strikes down to large building level in general *shrugs*

ChaosTheory123 said:
KaenDragneel123 said:
Urdnot Wrex in Phisical Strength who: City Block Level with physical strikes
Let me just correct you a bit
His full body charge is around that kind of power

Think about why, say, a punch or kick isn't going to measure up to that kind of power

Which is why I mark his physical strikes down to large building level in general *shrugs*
you have to be more specific in OBD you know?

@Alakabamm, TLT1 & ChaosTheory123: So do you all agree with the upgrades, or are there still some points of content?

If so, you can perform the corresponding statistics modifications if you wish.

i have 0 idea about the verse

i just dropped in to look at the calcs, and added a suggestion based on something i knew prior to my involvement here

so i dont think i have much of a voice in this matter

Well, there's only one profile and Kaen did a pretty good job of showing how it could be changed an hour ago, all that remains is to finish up the calcs on our end (the speed one, if Chaos isn't interested in it because I dislike stealing people's calcs) and wait for any updates Chaos will do.

But yea, I agree with the changes.

Well, its only one profile, so go ahead and link everything in. Just make sure you get the tier. durability, ss, etc

Alakabamm said:
Well, its only one profile, so go ahead and link everything in. Just make sure you get the tier. durability, ss, etc
I Should put base Shepard at CBL for striking strength?

Via that feat of kicking Wrex's ass

KaenDragneel123 said:
This isn't the way to scale this **** size, right? (I know the distance)
Explosion Size scaling
Right?
That method gives me:

1 MT for widespread destruction

18.5 MT for Air-Blast Radius (Near Total Fatalities)

xD

Back