• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mashle - Soul manipulation downgrade?

Hello

The non-physical interaction (soul-based) and soul manipulation of Mashle profiles that are of the Divine Visionary level are based on this:
Divine Visionaries and comparable possess at least the same capacity as the creatures from Future Visionarie exam, which are able to affect the soul with any attack[22]

However, I asked a friend to translate this part, and that's what happened.

As you can see, it doesn't mention anything about the soul.

So part of the justification for some characters' non-physical interactions, such as some characters' soul manipulation that is based on this statement will be removed.

Votes

Agree: (0;3) @LuffyRuffy46307, @BestMGQScalerEver, @Expectro2000xxx

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Idk why youre doing it. I mean, yeah, youre right, but you know there are other arguments for NPI, so idk why youre doing a incomplete revision
NPI for one thing, not NPI for everything there is. That's why I said that only the part that talks about the soul would be removed.

The guys have other things in their justification than the NPI without involving the soul.

EDIT: I'm not removing the NPI, just the part of the justification that talks about this soul thing. If the profile only has this justification in the NPI, it will only be removed then.

To be frank, the original translation shouldn't have been accepted as Soul Manipulation in the first place....
From what I remember, this was introduced when creating profiles and not in a crt. But it's been a long time since I've seen mashle stuff on vsbattle, so I could be totally wrong about that regard.

From what I remember, this was introduced when creating profiles and not in a crt. But it's been a long time since I've seen mashle stuff on vsbattle, so I could be totally wrong about that regard.
Also yes, I think this is true. Though it'd probably be best to go to the page history and confirm it.

The statement itself is obviously hyperbole in my opinion. Just an exaggeration to express how much pain you'd be in.

Even without the translation that wouldn't be enough for soul manipulation. So I think its fine to remove.

Back