• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I saw that Chainsaw Man is fairly popular lately. Hopefully this doesnt end up in a stomp....

COMBATANTS
Mash Burnedead
is 7-C [31 Kilotons]

The Chainsaw Devil
is 7-C [23.4 Kilotons]

RULES
•Speed is equalized
•Mash can't take off his weights
•Denji is in his Chainsaw Devil Key

FUlMcjqWUAAcFRM

"Then I'll have to teach you that everyone is equal before the law of muscles.": 0

chainsaw-man-denji-new-form-upgrade-spoilers-manga-panel-1236082.jpeg

Chainsaw Noises: 0

How high does Mash scale in 7-C? What's his scaling chain?
....Good question itll probably be answered tomorrow but for now that isn't important

So as most people know at this point, Mash is varying because he constantly holds back. However, he performed this feat with a backhand to the giant scorpion he sent flying. So I guess it would be casual-ish? I don't know shit about CSM, so I'm hoping the Chainsaw Devil has some good scaling. At the very least, its regen looks promising for it to last.

If Mash has no real quantifiable scaling chain, then the Chainsaw Devil should one-shot.

Chainsaw Devil (Practically tanked Makima's telekinetic attacks, with only minor injuries) >> Makima (Harmed the Darkness Devil severely with her telekinetic shots) => Darkness Devil (Is a Devil with such strength that it has never once been killed, and treats Devils such as the Gun Devil as children. Devils of the Darkness Devil's strength are described as "primordial" and "transcendent" in terms of strength in comparison to any other Devil) >>>>>>>> Gun Devil (Made the 23 Kiloton crater simply by moving) >> 23 kilotons.

I'm pretty sure CSM kinda just rips and tears the **** out of Mash lol.

He has a pretty good scaling chain and the ridiculous, continuous piercing damage of chainsaws on top of it.

His High-Mid regen also just makes him pretty much invincible in this fight. He could regenerate from just his heart in a few seconds while reentering from space.

The LS advantage is really the only thing Mash has going for him since he will break out of the Chain holds which would be devastating otherwise.

Yeesh, didn't expect a scaling chain to be that high. Probably should have waited a day till the Scaling Chain for Mashle was created by Life of King. But I'll still try to argue.

To get this out of the way, Mash's LS would trounce Denji's LS any time of the week, so it would be redundant to repeat that.

For Mash's scaling, it's not clear cut, but at the very least he preformed the 7-C feat casually, as shown when he only needed a backhand to preform it. There are other characters who should also generally scale above it? Sadly however it's a bit hard to explain without that many profiles up. But in short, Silva Iron is able to take attacks from Mash during the same instance the 7-C feat was performed. Silva isn't that noteworthy, where even Magia Lupus underlings are "a lot tougher" than he is. So it would be obvious to place Magia Lupus members above these underlings, and Mash easily took out the 6th Fang of their group. So at the very least, Mash scales far above the 6th Fang, who scaled above the 7th fang, who scales above said underlings, who likely scales far above Silva, who is able to take said casual 7-C attacks.

Make of this as you will, I cooked this up in a short time using my knowledge.

I really don't see how any of that stops Chainsaw Man from just moving his arm once and decapitating Mash.

Yeah, the continuous piercing damage from the chainsaws makes any attack from the Chainsaw Devil fatal to Mash. Even with a scaling chain, they are just going to shred through him.

I really don't see how any of that stops Chainsaw Man from just moving his arm once and decapitating Mash.
Well Mash does have the uncanny ability of being able to sense the power of his opponent through warnings through his muscles, and he has done multiple acrobatic movements to avoid bladed weaponry before, especially those that fly.

Honestly I'm just looking for any match that could work for Mash, most of the time it's a skill stomp or AP stomp with Mash on both ends

Well Mash does have the uncanny ability of being able to sense the power of his opponent through warnings through his muscles, and he has done multiple acrobatic movements to avoid bladed weaponry before, especially those that fly.
I mean I guess that helps? But even if he does avoid attacks, he can't harm the Chainsaw Devil in any real meaningful way.

Choking the thing out doesn't even work since it has High-Mid, and I'm... pretty sure it doesn't need Oxygen to live since it survived in the vacuum of space.

Yeah, the continuous piercing damage from the chainsaws makes any attack from the Chainsaw Devil fatal to Mash. Even with a scaling chain, they are just going to shred through him.
Would manipulating his own muscles to resist sharp attacks help? Probably a stupid question.

I mean I guess that helps? But even if he does avoid attacks, he can't harm the Chainsaw Devil in any real meaningful way.

Choking the thing out doesn't even work since it has High-Mid, and I'm... pretty sure it doesn't need Oxygen to live since it survived in the vacuum of space.
Mmmm, I would say Mash could use his Iron "wand" to help, but it doesn't really increase AP so much as give Mash extra options to attack. Will any amps help?

Mmmm, I would say Mash could use his Iron "wand" to help, but it doesn't really increase AP so much as give Mash extra options to attack. Will any amps help?
If they don't boost his power to an insanely ludicrous extent, I doubt it'd make a dent with the scaling chain being massive and all.

Maybe, what kind of feats does he have of making his muscles resistance to sharp stuff?
Well when he was forced to tank hits from his puppet-fied friend wielding an Axe, Mash simply stood there and took the axe swings, which eventually led to the ace being broken and Mash having barely any injuries, maybe even none if I decided to look back at those pages. Another time is when he tightened his muscles to catch an opponent's sword with his abs, but I dont think that would be useful against a chainsaw 💀

Well when he was forced to tank hits from his puppet-fied friend wielding an Axe, Mash simply stood there and took the axe swings, which eventually led to the ace being broken and Mash having barely any injuries, maybe even none if I decided to look back at those pages. Another time is when he tightened his muscles to catch an opponent's sword with his abs, but I dont think that would be useful against a chainsaw 💀
That uh, doesn't sound like it helps Mash much lol. Chainsaws have extremely powerful piercing damage.

If they don't boost his power to an insanely ludicrous extent, I doubt it'd make a dent with the scaling chain being massive and all.
Well his most notable AP amps would be Balista Knuckle and Hurricane Rush. Ballista Knuckle being able to break through Silva's iron magic like butter and Hurricane Rush almost instantaneously beating an opponent that was originally able to take his attacks quite well.

Hurricane Rush is also good, as it's a speed amp that can let Mash surpass the reaction speeds of his opponent

And I don't know much about chainsaws. I did mention it would be a bad idea for Mash to replicate his muscle holding skill.
I mean... do you really need to know much? Their rapidly spinning, razor-sharp chains attached to a saw. You can just guess at that point lol.

Well his most notable AP amps would be Balista Knuckle and Hurricane Rush. Ballista Knuckle being able to break through Silva's iron magic like butter and Hurricane Rush almost instantaneously beating an opponent that was originally able to take his attacks quite well.

Hurricane Rush is also good, as it's a speed amp that can let Mash surpass the reaction speeds of his opponent
None of this seems like even remotely enough TBH.

I swear things are a little bit more sweat inducing when I'm by myself arguing on a loosing side while also wanting to go to sleep yet hesistating to see if there's any replies.
I mean... do you really need to know much? Their rapidly spinning, razor-sharp chains attached to a saw. You can just guess at that point lol.
Eh? Maybe? I've honestly never seen a chainsaw in action in real life and rarely seen one on video. But it does sounds more overpowering, if I were to be honest.
None of this seems like even remotely enough TBH.
Eh, just listing them to get a full focus on Mash's abilities. Not many people read Mashle, much less know about it.

I mean if you really need to go to sleep, I'm more than happy to continue arguing at a later date.

I mean, it doesn't particularly matter to me, since I think Chainsaw Man stomps, but if you really wanna argue we can do it after you rest.

Pircing damage is honestly not a thing. On Mash's page it is listed that he is able to ammify the density of his muscles to make them resistant against attacks based in cutting. Attacking him with an axe would be the same as trying to attack him with a hammer basically. So no, this is not a factor. Attacking with a powerful chainsaw would not be much different than attacking with a punch.

Also, Chainsaw's scaling chain is not very useful, the most we can say is that both are comparable, but not that Chainsaw Devil is stronger than Mash. Mash's value is legitimately higher, besides being an feat that happened when he was simply moving his hand and thats it, not even attacking.

About regeneration, is a fair point, but what about stamina? Mash has been shown to be able to fight opponents massively above him (They are considered invincible and there is not a single possibility for Mash to defeat them without him getting stronger as the fight goes on), plus these same opponents use invisible weapons and magic attacks. In addition to him scaling above wizards who can fight for a year with an extremely short rest time.

See, I hate talk about skill, but his dodging skill is quite broken. His analytical prediction can surpass Doom's movements, the same one who outskilled a wizard that was able to dodge FTE attacks at point-blank and attacks that were impossible to detect.

Last edited:
Stamina wise Chainsaw Devil can probably keep going at full throttle for a day. Indefinitely if it has blood, considering it pretty much goes nonstop doom slayer slaughter mode in hell 24/7

Stamina wise Chainsaw Devil can probably keep going at full throttle for a day
Not really? Denji, whose far weaker than the Chainsaw Devil, can easily fight non-stop for 3 days with no real repercussions to his stamina.

The blood effects regeneration, not stamina, guys. A Devil's regen is what is reliant on blood, not their physical stamina.

The blood effects regeneration, not stamina, guys. A Devil's regen is what is reliant on blood, not their physical stamina.
Pretty sure blood also aids with stamina. As long as a devil has a consistent supply of blood they can pretty much continue fighting indefinitely from what I know.

Pircing damage is honestly not a thing. On Mash's page it is listed that he is able to ammify the density of his muscles to make them resistant against attacks based in cutting. Attacking him with an axe would be the same as trying to attack him with a hammer basically. So no, this is not a factor. Attacking with a powerful chainsaw would not be much different than attacking with a punch.
Not all forms of piercing damage are equal. Just because he can block swords and axes doesn't mean he can block chainsaws moving at high speeds. There's really no sense in trying to compare entirely different weapons like that.
Also, Chainsaw's scaling chain is not very useful, the most we can say is that both are comparable, but not that Chainsaw Devil is stronger than Mash. Mash's value is legitimately higher, besides being an feat that happened when he was simply moving his hand and thats it, not even attacking.
Scaling chains help exponentially against someone who seemingly has no scaling chain, so idk what your on.
About regeneration, is a fair point, but what about stamina? Mash has been shown to be able to fight opponents massively above him (They are considered invincible and there is not a single possibility for Mash to defeat them without him getting stronger as the fight goes on), plus these same opponents use invisible weapons and magic attacks. In addition to him scaling above wizards who can fight for a year with an extremely short rest time.
That fight isn't gonna last long enough that Stamina becomes a factor.
See, I hate talk about skill, but his dodging skill is quite broken. His analytical prediction can surpass Doom's movements, the same one who outskilled a wizard that was able to dodge FTE attacks at point-blank and attacks that were impossible to detect.
Irrelevant as Mash cannot harm the Devil to begin with.

Not all forms of piercing damage are equal. Just because he can block swords and axes doesn't mean he can block chainsaws moving at high speeds. There's really no sense in trying to compare entirely different weapons like that.
Fellow, if you are resistant to piercing attacks you are resistant to chainsaw attacks. Your body becomes denser and therefore becomes difficult to cut, it's a basic logic. It's like trying to use a chainsaw on a rock, the chainsaw will probably break, but trying to use it on something like meat or wood, the chainsaw will cut easily (Not saying that Chainsaw from CD is gonna break). It's the same effect that happens with any weapon or item that is meant to cut something. There is no such thing as "it wasn't showed against a chainsaw, so it doesn't work", son of a bitch, Mash has already blocked sand lances with density above steel that moved at insane speeds
Scaling chains help exponentially against someone who seemingly has no scaling chain, so idk what your on.
He does. Actually he should have two or three 7-C versions. But this is not yet in the profile, so let's ignore it.
Mash has a naturally better feat, a better value, that happened when he was simply moving his arm. The scalingchain is useful, but Chainsaw's is not even that big and the value is lower.
As I said, at best we could say that both are comparable
That fight isn't gonna last long enough that Stamina becomes a factor.
Yes, it will. Mash has fought invincible characters from his perspective that had a much larger arsenal of possibilities than his own, and yet he managed to fight for days on end until Mash reached a point where he could evolve and defeat his opponent with one attack
Irrelevant as Mash cannot harm the Devil to begin with.
The ****...?

Fellow, if you are resistant to piercing attacks you are resistant to chainsaw attacks. Your body becomes denser and therefore becomes difficult to cut, it's a basic logic. It's like trying to use a chainsaw on a rock, the chainsaw will probably break, but trying to use it on something like meat or wood, the chainsaw will cut easily (Not saying that Chainsaw from CD is gonna break). It's the same effect that happens with any weapon or item that is meant to cut something. There is no such thing as "it wasn't showed against a chainsaw, so it doesn't work", son of a bitch, Mash has already blocked sand lances with density abo
I feel like you just didn't read my argument, dude. Different weapons have different properties and different levels of piercing damage. If Mash hasn't shown the ability to block something with as much piercing power as a Chainsaw, then he can't block it, it's "basic logic" as you'd call it.
Mash has a naturally better feat, a better value, that happened when he was simply moving his arm. The scalingchain is useful, but Chainsaw's is not even that big and the value is lower.
As I said, at best we could say that both are comparable
Mash is barely even 2× stronger than CSM, if he doesn't have any sort of scaling chain placing him higher then we cannot consider him stronger. With a miniscule gap like this, chains matter a lot more.

And bro literally wtf you mean his chain isn't that big lol.

Yes, it will. Mash has fought invincible characters from his perspective that had a much larger arsenal of possibilities than his own, and yet he managed to fight for days on end until Mash reached a point where he could evolve and defeat his opponent with one attack
Okay? Invincible isn't very specific, were they Invincible because of AP, durability, or what? Invincibility via busted regeneration and Invincibility through something else are entirely different things.
The ****...?
Regen lol.

Different weapons have different properties and different levels of piercing damage. If Mash hasn't shown the ability to block something with as much piercing power as a Chainsaw, then he can't block it, it's "basic logic" as you'd call it.
I never said that he would be totally immune though, what I said is that Mash will be resistant against the chainsaw, and therefore avoiding the damage quite a bit. In the end the attacks won't be much different than a punch. Sure, Mash will still be cut, but on a scale not too large to be relevant.
Besides, withstanding sand attacks capable of cutting iron honestly seems more impressive than an chainsaw, but well
Mash is barely even 2× stronger than CSM, if he doesn't have any sort of scaling chain placing him higher then we cannot consider him stronger.
Move your arm to the side, then punch the air, and notice the difference in force between one and the other. Thats the "scaling chain". Sure, unqualified, just like any other scaling chain
As I say, the feat is casual and the value is higher than CD's. Except if you have any scaling chain as large as Jotaro's or Armstrong's, it won't be very useful
And bro literally wtf you mean his chain isn't that big lol
Chainsaw Devil > Makima ~ Darkness Devil > Gun Devil
Nothing great
Invincible isn't very specific, were they Invincible because of AP, durability, or what? Invincibility via busted regeneration and Invincibility through something else are entirely different things.
Mash is able to defeat the Knights of Meliadoul up to level 10 while fighting non-stop for 4 days. The level 1 knight created by Meliadoul is considered to be on one level above Mash, so it is impossible for him to win against the knight under any circumstances. Mash is only able to beat a higher level by evolving throughout the fight. And yet we can see that Mash can fight on par against higher levels even though they are immensely stronger, use weapons, and possess varieties of magical powers such as invisibility.

Question, if by any chance the Chainsaw Devil runs out of stamina or energy, what exactly happens?
I would have responded way earlier but my phone died

Back