• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse vs DC comics

If you exclude the high 1-A and 0 from DC, and I assume Milk Wars as well, Masadaverse stomps via being a higher degree or 1-A. If we don't, DC via tier 0.

Ill go with Masada via more Hax and Legions (Reinhard and Ren) boosted at the same level as the Hadou God.

I see what about AP etc.

Maxnumb231 said:
Ill go with Masada via more Hax and Legions (Reinhard and Ren) boosted at the same level as the Hadou God.
I see what about AP etc.
Hajum and Yato for my have mope AP/DC than any of the 1-A of DC/Vertigo Comic, only The Precence a The Great Evil Beast, they are the only ones that can be compared to these, but this is where the Hax comes in and why I think that the Masada characters win.

The Presence may or may not be "upgraded" to At least 1-A (He's probably going to be upgraded though, I guess) If he does get upgrade, he's going to be one of the most powerful 1-A as the only other At least 1-A is Shub-Niggurath

That's not why shub is strong though, its due to the crazy long scaling chain in Lovecraft. It would make sense for it to be an outright high 1-A tbh, as it seems to represent a foil to Yog Sothoth and is so far beyond everything else, but there's not enough evidence to say.

The Presence in some stories (like I said before, writers contradicting each other) is depicted as a genuine "supreme being" with even beings who exist and can become one with something like an ultimate void (the Void beyond all voids) being nothing but a figment of its imagination

Well, like I said, the Presence may or may not

You guys would need to prove Presence would even be close to the chain that has shown in masadaverse to where lower value is just a mere relevance to the higher one. DC and marvel do not have these chains like lovecraft, Masada, Umineko and other powerful series

Maxnumb231 said:
You guys would need to prove Presence would even be close to the chain that has shown in masadaverse to where lower value is just a mere relevance to the higher one.
Did you read the thread?

Back