• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse: Pre-LDO Tiers

What tiers would the LDO be prior to actually joining said organisation? And why aren't they on the character pages? I'm specifically curious about Reinhard, Schreiber, Wilhelm and Eleonore from the Die Morgendämmerung side story. Going off Rusalkas evaluation and the actual fight, would be it be something like;

Eleonore: 9-C

Wilhelm: 9-C

Schreiber: 9-B

Beatrice: 10-A

Reinhard: 9-A(?)

Would this be an accurate ranking or nah?

eleonore, wilhelm, schreiber and beatrice should have the same tier really as no one one shotted each other but it should be noted wolfie is the strongest until rein destroyed everyone i suspect they are 9-C with rein 9-B

Pretty much what SBA-kun said all of the 4 will be the same tier because they fight each other, now for what is their actual tier is, they maybe can scale to Ren and shirou since they are wall level, Ren survived Bey's attacks, the same attack that broke the tree when he hit it

Granted Ren bones were getting crushed when Bey make physical contact with him

Ren and Shirou are street punks while Bey and Schreiber were described as "abnormal beasts" i highly doubt they Ren\shirou are on the same level

Shirou is not an average street punk. I'm pretty sure D E J A V U Shirou could arguably take Schreiber and Bey on all at once. Makes me sad he doesn't get any threads.

Also this is a thing. IIRC Lotus fights street Bey and street Woof in this novel. If street Ren = Lotus then I guess he's more than a match for them, at the very least.
Encounter

9-C or 9-B for Schreiber, Bey, Eleonore and Bea. Why? Schreiber and Bey exploded a car in their fight without even hitting said car.

ThrudWalkure said:
Shirou is not an average street punk. I'm pretty sure D E J A V U Shirou could arguably take Schreiber and Bey on all at once. Makes me sad he doesn't get any threads. Also this is a thing. IIRC Lotus fights street Bey and street Woof in this novel. If street Ren = Lotus then I guess he's more than a match for them, at the very least.
Encounter
Shirou only gain his dejavu after his fight with Ren hence why Ren got stomped so badly by Bey while Shirou did much better against Bey who was much more serious when fighting him

Really? What prompted him to get it after his fight with Ren in specific? I thought he just had it at some point throughout Mercurius's timeloops.

What Shirou had is the usual deja vu everyone has from time to time "albeit little stronger" he only came to realize it after his fight with ren and later he could use it in battle as some kind of precognition

well i think it was his impulse as Ren's apoptosis to ruin ren's normal life (shirou killed kasumi's dad and ren's adopted father because of his impulse and nature) iirc

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well i think it was his impulse as Ren's apoptosis to ruin ren's normal life (shirou killed kasumi's dad and ren's adopted father because of his impulse and nature) iirc
F*CK I REGRET CHECKING OUT THIS THREAD

spoilers everywhere

@monarch RIP you though well...continue playing and try not to check DI threads there is bound to be one

i had to give a proper example though to make it clear but didn't think monarch would check it out (i'm so sorry monarch i didn't mean to spoil you ;_;) I also wanted to confirm if what i heard is true or not as well

monarch-kun is waiting for the +18 patch just make sure you don't spoil the most important part on him ~

> I also wanted to confirm if what i heard is true or not as well

?

about the shirou's impulse and nature of existence plus that shirou became aware of it after his fight with ren

Monarch Laciel said:
ZERO7772 said:
monarch-kun is waiting for the +18 patch
Lies and slander
But if I keep seeing spoilers everywhere, I'm just going to buy it, with or without steam sales.
XD

Relax i was just joking with you i know you are waiting for the steam sales

Nah. Free common route only.

Doesn't help that the order of routes is out of order with the DLC, so if you want to play in the order you are meant to, you have to buy all dlc worth.

Screw it, I'm getting the first DLC

Be back when I've finished Kasumi's route

about the shirou's impulse and nature of existence plus that shirou became aware of it after his fight with re

Shirou isn't aware of his nature as an Apoptosis, it's just because he IS an Apoptosis that he has Dejà Vu.

ik he wasn't aware i was just wondering if its just his thing like a natural thing to do for him is it not?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
eleonore, wilhelm, schreiber and beatrice should have the same tier really as no one one shotted each other but it should be noted wolfie is the strongest until rein destroyed everyone i suspect they are 9-C with rein 9-B
Ah, I see. thanks

I presumed they might be on different levels since Schreiber is above Eleonore and Wilhelm, who are in turn above Beatrice, in Rusalkas arbritrary numbers ranking and she said something along the lines of it being impossible for Eleonore to beat Schreiber, and Beatrice to beat Wilhelm, but the swapping the opponents would lead to an instant stomp for Schreiber against Beatrice, iirc (Beatrice 5, Wilhelm and Eleonore 7 and Schreiber 9, I think) + the fact Eleonore and Beatrice didnt really display anything up to the standards Schreiber and Wihelm did like ShcroKatze posted. At the least, I'd think Beatrice isn't up to the level of the others.

well its more like it will be a slaugther and eleonore won't win but make it less one-sided with the same case for beatrice the above did mention cars exploded and things so they could 9-B with rein being 9-A idk all ik rein pre-LDO would be a tier above them for obvious reasons

Back