• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 29

I have to asked what kind of alignment will the Hadou God have and why?

I am curious to see you guys interpretation of their alignment.

For me, the obvious alignment without explanation for lawful good would be Setsuna and Marie & Chaotic Evil for Hajun.

Most of the Hadou gods are a bunch douches tbh.

We don't know much about Mithra yet but she strikes me as Lawful Evil "due to her law" for now.

Muzan is likely Chaotic Good

Satanel is Lawful Neutral simply because of how his world was or maybe Lawful Evil? His action does look evil to most people though.

Merc is Chaotic Neutral "Does whatever **** he likes regardless of its consequences or effect on others and turn the others life into hell without even the intention"

Marie is obviously Lawful Good

Ren is Neutral Good if anything. He doesn't live by a moral code and isn't strict about justice or honor but it's clear as day that he's a good dude. He put himself in harm's way for others and is genuinely upset when any innocent is harmed or killed by the actions of LDO. He's one of the nicest guys in Dies Irae overall.

Reinhard is Lawful Evil

Hajun is Chaotic Evil

Amaterasu seems like Lawful Good so far.

Muzan is likely Neutral Evil. He calls himself "the evil that eats evil". That and everyone else in Shinza Bansho is either his enemies or enemies of his enemies.

Because that how I viewed Muzan? IIRC the two sides were at eternal war with each other due to Mithra's law and Muzan decided to kill both sides and then allowed himself to be killed by his son Satanel for greater good.

Take me words with grain of salt cuz I am a bit biased toward Muzan, to me he come across as this lone wolf anti-villain character who fight evil with evil.

Why would Reinhard be neutral evil? Reinhard have a set of rules/morals codes that he lives by. He values loyalty and devotion, seeks fair and straight fights and heck, he even treat his guests with respect and very gracefully accept defeat.

Neutral Evil guys usually lacks any sense of honor and only out for themselves and commit evil for the sake of it.

Muzan to me would probably between Neutral Evil. Because of his evil eat evil stuff which IrrelevantTurtle said above.

I dont know since thats how some would say he is consider how he is indiscriminate in destroying everything? But I do like and lean more toward his lawful evil alignment though.

Mercurial Snake and Dawn are TN. I'd peg Ren as LE. Marie is a pretty vanilla NG type of character. Muzan is NE. Satanel should be LG. Mitra feels like a LN at the very least. Hajun's a CE. Reinhard's a bit hard to pin down since he could technically fits within all 3 evils variant, but personally i'd pin him as either CE or CN.

It's kinda weird to pin them with anything chaotic alignment because the throne and a god's hegemony are inherently a lawful thing so being "chaotic" essentially requires you to disregard how they even work. Especially because a Hegemony-type Gods are basically beings who exist mainly to impose their will upon everything else, which is something that a chaotic alignment in most literature/fiction abhors

My interpretation would be:

Mithra: True Neutral, with traits of Lawful Evil

Muza: Chaotic Evil

Satanel: Lawful Neutral or Lawful Evil

Mercurius: Neutral Evil

Marie: Lawful Good

Haju: Chaotic Evil

Hirume: Seems to be a mix of Lawful Good and Chaotic Good.

Re: Neutral Good

Reinhard: Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil and Chaotic Evil all at once.

EMS-TC02 Phantom said:
I'd peg Ren as LE.
Ren as a Lawful Evil? You can't be serious lol.

Even his Yato counterpart is hard to argue as evil. Yato is Neutral Chaotic at best.

Ren as a Lawful Evil? You can't be serious lol.

Even his Yato counterpart is hard to argue as evil. Yato is Neutral Chaotic at best.

I take Yato as lawful evil because he does anything for the sake of the greater good that its getting rid of hajun and his messed up world

So, i want to know, what is Wolfgang's Briah speed limit? Because "always faster than his opponent" is a nlf afaik.

Well, if he has infinite speed feats then can't them be added to his profile? I think this would be better than just "always faster".

So what is his best feat? Because if the only thing he has is "always faster" it is a NLF to say he can be faster than MFTL characters, for example.

I mean his best feats would be outspeeding Ren when using his Briah.

Also tbf he uses Law Manipulation to implant his desire to always be faster and he warps reality to do so.

Yeah, i know at least 3 characters with reality warping hax which have this "always x than the opponent" but we still limit them to their feats.l, unless Wolf's law hax is tier 1, he for sure shouldn't be "always faster".

If you want an example, Accelerator's Vector Shield was H6A before it had a explicit H1C feat, the shield works with reality warping, probability and law hax, we never give a tier based in mechanics, i am sure of that.

So, basically Marie in control of Ren's body can go to a 3000x speed boost and everytime she becomes faster Schreiber becomes even faster than her, Ren at full power with Throne juice gets another 1000x boost on top of that yet Schreiber still becomes faster.

Moments prior to that we get many statements on how Ren can accelerate all he wants and Schreiber will continue with his thing and becomimg faster than Ren.

Also, it's hax, it doesn't need tiers and his hax doesn't have tiers so dunno why you bring Accelerator and his shield

In short, if you are a speedy Boi Schreiber will become a even faster speedy Boi, it's just hax doing hax things

Ren's profile only says he is FTL+, and i don't know how "hax doesn't need tiers" applies here, since i am not saying his law hax needs a tier, i am saying his speed needs a tier based in it's best feats (which seems to be... 10000x FTL?), and i said Accelerator was an example of how we don't give "up to infinite" limits to characters just because their powers are hax, and i can give you more examples if you want.

It's hax mate, hax doesn't get tiers unless you go for shit like Higher D hax which is the case you pointed and even then its not common beyond a few verses.

In this case it's basically reality bending to make Schreiber faster, I don't get the problem with that

Ren should really have MFTL+ with his boosts and has needed it for awhile, its been talked about a few times but its never been added.

Anyway yes Wolfgang is up to MFTL+ with his Briah as for how high into it depends on how you interupt the added boost as in is it "3000 + 1000" or is it "3000 * 1000".

On the first one AFAIK it was because the moon falling was going to kill them, meaning his hax has a clear weakness.

I dunno about Fiamma but AFAIK there had been countless threads about him and his power.

Wolffy on the other hand not only has feats but a shit ton of statements about his power and zero anti feats or weaknesses beyond the time stop and higher D shit, which said ability is basically becoming faster than his opponent through Reality/Law hax. That's how it works, if you have a problem with it make a CRT to try and take it away or make a wide revision on hax or discuss your 2 examples

Yeah, Iihiko weakness is that you can attack him normally as long as he recognizes your attack, which AFAIK is what happened with the moon fall.

I don't remember a single thread about Fiamma being "always stronger", the reason? Because it is a NLF, his "causality distortion punch" being always stronger is just as NLF as Wolf's "law hax speed" being always faster than his opponent, unless Shinza Banshou has a Invisible Drago level speed feat i am unaware.

Ren had multiple FTL+ feats and was capable of boosting his speed 1000x, 3000x and even more. yet Wolfgang still moved faster than him. so even MFTL+ isn't enough for reaching to him. it also by Ren (who was keep boosting his own speed) stated only way for moving faster than Wolfgang is infinite speed too.

unless you can show me a instance with MFTL+ characters tagging Wolfgang or his law hax isn't NLF. it never disproved or contradicted so why it is NLF? Ren's law hax is speed boost and according to him only way for reaching to Wolfgang is having infinite speed.

even under 1000x time slow Wolfgang moved faster than Ren. Wilhelm absorbed Wolfgang's kinetic energy and he still moved faster than Wilhelm so.

basically Wolfgang has 0 anti feats but many feats and statements for backing up his speed.

also dies irae law hax with highball is universal+ to high outerversal.

I didn't say his speed feats were NLF, i said the way his profile is currently only says "always faster" which is a NLF, if he has feats and quotes about being "any finite amount of speed" then can't them be added? And add Ren's speed amps that put him at MFTL as well.

I had a question that's bugging me alot. Its about the 24D barrier thing yakou made

I saw arguments that said that these are not layers/spacial dimensions but could have been just "An barrier in a dimensional dislocation between an interdimensional space, wich can be:

A) Fragmented dimensions within his reality, same dimensions that suffer a compactation in their structures and strings (String Theory's dimensions).

B) Large dimensions due to the barrier be capable of halting blows from all sides (Large Extra Dimensions)."

Or like, are there scans that multiverse IS legit the lowest floor in Shinza, and others exist transcendent upon it representing dimensions. And that scan Whith soujirou and akuro, wasn't that all about how akuro has taikyoku and soujirou does not, alas why it was said they are "dissconnected"

Like the main thing is are these 24D things having proof to be actually considered spacial dimensions which are transcendent over one another and represent higher layers? I didnt saw them so i want to, i may make a blog out of this to see if there are scans for this.

If there is anyone who is more musically inclined than I am then perhaps I could ask for some help.

Do any of you know if the ost for Dies Irae includes any track that takes cues from the original Dies Irae poem? And I mean not the Mozart or Verdi version, I mean THE original. A snippet you sometimes hear in some movie scores.

does anyone have pastebin translation link for Masada putting seven demon kings at same as level as Methuselah?

Back