• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 29

That is like having a chip on your brain that will make you think twice. I will change my mind when Masada get to the downfall of Satanael story.

I find Shouko World to be a better one. But thats just me.

Infera28 said:
anyone know exact number of Reinhard's souls? it stated millions but how many millions?
No real number far as i recall. All of the soldiers, and probably other life casualties, from WW2 are all added into his Valhalla though. Because something something strife embodied something

Yeah, no exact number was given, it is in the millions though, perhaps higher.

He killed several tens of thousands of soldiers during the Battle of Berlin, than ascended to Gladshiemr, though he killed many before that, and I think he has Souls from previous cycles as well.

...Do you even understand what kind of world Mercurius era was?

Ehhh, one could stretch it and say it is because Glads is a singularity inside Eigo Kaiki but meh

You mean the same Eternal Reccurence that reset Hajun's, Reinhard's, and Ren's Transcendence, made Marie back to a Gudou, after she died to Hajun, without the emotions LLT gave her, and recreating the Twilight Beach and the Throne.

Gladsheimr may exist outside the World of Foreknowledge but the Reset it beyond its abiltiy to stand against.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Good Night ! I made a question in the my Thread called "Why are Masadaverse Caracters High Outerverse Level a While ago, and after a made lots of questions I could finally learn more about this verse, and made a question that I will be reposting here and I would like to hear you opinion: "Hi folks ! ,So I read a a time ago about Tenma Yato's law in KKK in a Youtube video and on his Profile in this wiki where he says "Even if I have to turn this world into hell, I will defeat you!", and that makes me wonder: If Even Ren Fuji/Tenma Yato recognizes that Defeat Hajun by sheer force alone is Impossble, then how does he plan to defeat Hajun in KKK ? Well, Turns out that in The Throne's profile in Shinza Bansho Wiki, it's stated that he plans to open a Singularity between the Eastern Expedition's Country, and the Remains of Tasogare's Heaven, so he could absorb the infinite amount of souls that Hajun Trashed out (after he takes The Throne) and maybe stand a chance against Him and emanating his previous law of "I want this moment to endure forever"(which he previously despised), but that wasn't succeeded given to his defeat at the hands of Habaki (I read all of this on Shinza Bansho Wiki, so I'm not so sure about the canonicity of all of this,no offense). But that makes me wonder: if he managed to defeat Habaki, to open a singularity, and to absorb the Infinite amount of souls that Hajun Trashed out, could He Have the enough amount of power to stand a chance against Hajun ? What do you guys think ?"

No real number far as i recall. All of the soldiers, and probably other life casualties, from WW2 are all added into his Valhalla though. Because something something strife embodied something

Besides, I belive the souls that Reinhard have are not only from the Battle of Berlin, but from Battles in Afghanistan, Vietnan and other wars, plus it was stated in Rea Route that Suwahara city that all the lives used to open the Swastika would be absorbed, so yeah !

Screenshot 20200407-155755 Chrome
I am a original author of this meme but i have no idea how did you manage to find it since i posted that on masada amino only lmao-

By the way, can somebody tell a bit about the chance of tier 0 Varuna and are there any scans that actually prove him to be transcendent over everyone and manage to achive such tiering? Since i cannot seem to find that much scans on him nor Naraka.

And i will keep making these shinza meme things

Memes circulate far and wide, and at a pretty rapid rate. "because Internet" is a pretty apt explanation as to how IMO

We know next to nothing about stuff from Aditya because it's not a thing yet. Wait until Avesta's finished and you might get your answer by then

Honestly, the only thing pointing towards that seems to be the Pantheon Prologue, where Naraka exists in a space in the Throne where even Hajun can't reach, yet. With Pantheon and Light going the way it did it might be some time before we find out what that actually means.

Yeah, though didn't Hajun manage to notice the Naraka in some higher layer but was just not able to reach them? Correct me if i am wrong.

True, but it means he both can't reach them with all his current power, and can also be interpreted as his first rampage wasn't able to reach them.

But at the same time we don't know if this translates to power or if they are just very hard to reach, though if the thing about Pantheon being about stopping Naraka was true then we would have probably found out.

While possible, I find Tier 0 Naraka (The group Varuna, Arya, Savitr, Sakra, and Vivas) to be very unlikely, as I doubt they transcend the concept of Taikyoku in its entirety.

Zouken said:
While possible, I find Tier 0 Naraka (The group Varuna, Arya, Savitr, Sakra, and Vivas) to be very unlikely, as I doubt they transcend the concept of Taikyoku in its entirety.
Well if Taikyoku is supposed to be the same as Tao or at least similar/inspired in buddhism then i would not be surprised if the peopel consisting of Naraka are the ones that transcended it since its a thing and that might be the reason that hajun can see them but never reach them

As I said it is possible, though I doubt that they would. Hajun was unable to reach them with an immeasurable Taikyoku, so they might be Infinite. But I am not sure if a Taikyoku Value of Infinity would qualify as Tier 0 or just an absurdly high High 1-A.

Though it was shown to be less than Infinite, at least how I understand it. As they were both shown to just be constantly increasing, and I think Immeasurable mostly just meant >100.

Zouken said:
Though it was shown to be less than Infinite, at least how I understand it. As they were both shown to just be constantly increasing, and I think Immeasurable mostly just meant >100.
why would it just be greater than 0? in fact yato made a power comparison that he's just a humanly strength compare to Hajun who he compares to hadou god. That is far likely than just "infinity" if we dissect what it means when he had immeasurable taiji value

Zouken said:
As I said it is possible, though I doubt that they would. Hajun was unable to reach them with an immeasurable Taikyoku, so they might be Infinite. But I am not sure if a Taikyoku Value of Infinity would qualify as Tier 0 or just an absurdly high High 1-A.
I agree

does anyone have interest in translating these lines:

ÒüôÒü«õ║ïõ╗ÂÒü«ÒüƒÒéüÒÇüÕ¡ªÕ£ÆÕåàÒüºÒü»þàÖÒüƒÒüîÒéëÒéîµø┤Òü½Õ¡ñþ½ïÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéï

ÒüØÒü«Þâ¢ÕèøÒü»『þ¥ÄÚ║ùÕê╣ÚéúÒâ╗Õ║ŵø▓』Òü¿ÕÉÿÒü«µÖéÒü«Õ╝òÒüìõ╝©Òü░ÒüùÒü½ÒéêÒéïÕèáÚǃÒü¿Õà▒Òü½ÒÇüÒüØÒü«Õü£µ╗×ÒéÆÞªûÞ¬ìÕÅ»Þâ¢Òü¬Õà¿ÕƒƒÒü½Õ╝ÀÕêÂÒüÖÒéï

ÒüñÒü¥ÒéèÒÇüÞô«ÒüîÕèáÚǃÒüÖÒéîÒü░ÒüÖÒéïÒü╗Òü®Õ»¥Þ▒íÞÇàÒéÆÕü£µ╗×ÒüòÒüøÒüªÒüäÒüÅ

This was a Good Event, Considers School a Nussiance, and is Obviously Isolated?

This ability, "Eine Faust Overture", is similar to the prolongation of the World's Time in relation to oneself, This Stagnation, (Can't translate past this)

That is to say, Ren speeds up to a great extent, while other people are put into Stagnation

I am not a native speaker, so I would like if someone like Sleepy who knows Japanese to correct me if I am wrong. I am more sure about the second and third lines than I am the first

I did have to make some changes to the wording to make it sound somewhat better in English.

I am surpised by how accurate Google Translate was:

"Its ability, along with acceleration by stretching at the same time as "Beautiful Overture-Overture", forces the stagnation to be visible in all areas

In other words, the more the lotus accelerates, the more the subject will stagnate"

Not the best, but it is quite accurate, and lotus = Ren, as his name uses the character Þô«, which means Lotus, coming from the Chinese word Lian, which when said by a Japanese speaker not so familiar with Chinese Phonology sounds like Ren, and thus it entered the Japanese language as Ren.

Back