• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 29

Should we remove the Terminologies and Explanations sections from the verse page? It's kinda redundant and makes the page unnecessarily long when the verse have a special explanation page dedicated solely for it

What about Kamunagara (Suijin-zou), that should be elaborated upon. As it is more complex than just a physical manifestation of their Law, and does have actual uses in combat and the like. Thus should have more explanation than just what we have on the profiles themselves.

most of kamunagara (if not all of it) should have infinite size in them and also should have the hax of the user as well, example like sukuna, morei, and akuro

if his earthquake instantly destroys entire of space in universe then why right after using said ability in novel universe wasn't destroyed and battle finished? how main characters were capable of fightning against him? because his ability should have instantly destroyed universe.

his earthquake looks like a overtime thing or flowery language. because according to scans he only got trillions times stronger and being trillion times stronger than planet level isn't universal.

Universe level does not nessessarily mean they destroy the universe, it is just 2.825e92 Joules.

For example the amount of energy Spenta Mainyu would have to produce to destroy stars tens of thousands of lightyears away is in the 3-A range, even though he didn't destroy the universe. Or when Reinhard used Longinus on Methuselah he didn't destroy the universe.

As long as he has a Magnitude above 55.6 he would be 3-A. So Planet level is 15.56 and we multiply that by a trillion we would get a ludicrous number, at least 9e308. (this is the highest Desmos can do, and I am not in the mood right now to find the exact answer)

If we just multiply the joules High 4-C.

Though an Earthquake that is universal in scale would in fact be Universal due to the ludicrous amount of energy that would require, as the energy required uses Newton Metres. Meaning that the greater the area of the quake, the more energy is required.

That is at least how I understand it, I might be mistake though.

Reading into his page it is not normal Earthquakes, but is spacial destruction powerful enough to detsroy atoms. Thus it is absolute destruction on a Universal scale, most difintely 3-A.

It didn't destroy everything do to anything past the 4th layer of Cannan being all wonky, and Nakiri is in Hazor, the 7th Layer, with the 8th Layer being Alayavijnapta itself. Thus Hazor does not operate the way reality does.

earthquake in universal scale apparently is 4-A

User blog:Kepekley23/Energy Required to Shake the Universe

yes it destroys at atomic level but it probably was overtime and a long process. otherwise his form instantly have destroyed universe and finished story. but main characters had enough time for fightning against him and defeating him.

so i think his tier may be something like 4-A, will eventually become 3-A or 4-A, likely far higher.

but i'm also questioning it even was a actual feat or flowery language? his earthquake in story cracked space too? jumping his tier from planet level instantly to universal is kinda weird too. especially according to story he only got trillions times stronger aka 4-C.

read the thread that Sleepy sent, he instantly atomizes it. He still grows overtime, its like Hajun, just becuase Hajun constantly grows dosn't mean he doesn't have any Taikyoku.

Also I repeat, they are in Hazor, not the World. The Laws of Physics and Logic get all f***ed up past the 4th Layer of Cannan, with Hazor being the 7th, the 8th being Alaya. Meaning that Hazor does not operate in the way the normal universe would.

Would this be the correct romanization of the Japanese name of Hazah Ruma?

µ«▓ÒüÅÒüùµ╗àÒü╝ÒüÖþäíÕ░¢Òü«µÜ┤þ¬« = Senkushi horobosu mujin no boukyou'

@wiki isn't being helpful as the kana it gives are the kana for Hazah Ruma

according to thread his earthquakes at start only reaches to other side of universe.

his quakes can reach to the other side of the universe and even shake it just from the initial activation of this phase

it isn't same as covering entire of universe only something like reaching from A to C.

then range of his tremors eventually gets increased and covers all of creation aka universe. it even stated "with each second"

His tremors increase in strength and range with each second and starts to spread over all of creation

so destryong universe was overtime not instant. however he never destroyed any universe too. it was only a statement or flowery language.

yes feats > multipliers but there isn't any feat at first place. starts to spread over all of creation was only a statement or flowery language not a feat. so it has same amount of credit as multipler statement if not lesser than it. because multipler at least gives us a legit number rather than some assumtions about Nakiri being capable of instantly wiping universe. Masada is pretty consistent and good in power scaling. if he tells us Nakiri only was trillions times stronger than planet or continent level it would be true. unlike many other writers Masada really pays attention to power scaling.

It means it reaches all the way into universal AoE by mere activation. It's supposedly a multiversal setting, "All of Creation" under that context would be above universal plain and simple. Reading isn't that hard. You can at the very least read ***** you yourself linked. I get that today is April Fool but at least spend some effort into your clowning rather than making yourself looks like a total dumbass

@EMS

reaching to other side of something isn't same as covering entire of said thing. at least use your brian if you have a brain at first place (i pretty doubt). if my attack reaches to other side of planet it doesn't mean my attack covered entire of planet but something like reaching from A point to B point.

because your e.d.g.y dumbass isn't capable of comprehending a simple thing then imma use a visual example for you

Ionic radius

it isn't same as covering entire of circle (universe) and universal AoE but crossing a distance in it and destroying and atomization everything in it (distance between A and B)

i don't know if you are this stupid or only having intent in acting like one of them. although being a stupid is pretty suited for you. but i multiple times repeated covering all of creation was overtime not instant. so doesn't matter if it was universe or multiverse it is a overtime process and still implies Nakiri tier isn't 3-A but will eventually become 3-A.

His tremors increase in strength and range with each second and starts to spread over all of creation

"incrase in strength and range with each second"

so not something instant. probably your sperge brain isn't capable processing difference between instant and overtime/eventually so imma send definitions too:

Instant

happening or coming immediately.

"the offence justified instant dismissal"

-----------

eventually

in the end, especially after a long delay, dispute, or series of problems.

"eventually, after midnight, I arrived at the hotel"

-----------

immediately and long delay aren't samething.

and no one is clowning or looking like a dumbass but yourself for sperging and entertaining us by your sperging.

if you aren't even capable of having a normal discussion than your place is asylum not a site.

Let's use that simple circle you just made real quick. Know how earthquake works? It's an omnidirectional wave with him as the epicenter, not something that just goes into a single line of direction arbitrarily. Let's say the circle's diameter is 2 meter, what he did in that scan simply say his earthquake goes all the way into 3 meter and it keeps increasing. This is something that the very same scan that you unironically linked say

Might want to look at the mirror first before you spout some ***** with broken English

>"incrase in strength and range with each second"

That happened after it was stated Nakiri earthquakes reached the other side of the universe.

It was afterwards stated that it'll keep forever increasing (potency and range), until it reaches "all of creation" (probs multiversal shit)

EDIT: And as it explained, Nakiri attacks aren't "focused". They are AoE of nature. They are omnidirectional and hit everything on their path.

>I'll keep forever increasing (potency and range)

How are you gonna keep increasing in range and potency? And what kind of range and potency we're talking about here?

Bruuh

Probably planetd size at least.

Y'all see my ass bursting your window and house and country pretty soon

If i see any ass closing in on my windows i'll stick a lit cigarette on them cheeks. This whole global pandemic thing is already bad enough. Don't need some gigantic ass spreading globally as well

I'll dose myself in gasoline to become a flammable ass then

global flamed ass threatening to engulf the entire planet pandemic

Seems like the world is going to meet its end this year smh. Is the next Throne going to be better? Would be awesome if stuff become tax free and we get to fly freely in the sky. Would save so much travelling expenses

His world seems pretty nice. A literal utopia, who wouldn't wanna live in that kind of world. It's only the end point of that world where every beings are just a part of one collective where individuality stop being a thing

Back