• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 28

Zouken said:
Pretty sure Samluch is actually Simurgh, which is a Divine Bird in an old Persian Myth deriving from mərə╬│ō Saēnō "the bird Saēna" in Avestan.
I can't find anything for Samluch or Samruk that has any connection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simurgh
Samluch's not the only one with a non-Avestan name. We've got Magsarion, Quinn, Frederica, Munsarat, and at least a couple others.

However, if it makes you feel any better, Samluch's Commandment is called Simurgh Attar.

Magsarion at least seems to derive from Magus.

And about Frederica, that did bother me, same with Nadia.

Sirius is connected to Tištrya, a God of Rainfall and Fertility. Often associated with the star Sirius.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
Indeed I did.
If it's not too much trouble, could you PM me "Muzan's Wrath" and "Aeon" and the instrumental version of Fanatiker that appears at the end of the prologue when Kouha dives in? Not sure if it's Youtube compression or something but it's not that good when i get it off of Youtube. Also does this image have a name in the game files? Somewhat curious if thats an art retcon of Testament by Yuusuke
Vlcsnap-2019-12-22-12h44m53s530

That everytime Merc goes Acta Est Fábula lamento gets all the visions of Mercury thus leading him to dethrone Satanel.

My headcanon

So the original 'human' Merc that was in that group and took part in the chaos of the third heaven was taken over by something that might as well have been his godly self after acta est fabula?

Or is this lament person entirely unrelated to him in any way or form and it just happened that way for convenience?

I'm getting really confused here. I knew it was described as a chicken and egg situation but still.

Most likely whatever cosmic horror that Lament came in contact with is Snek. Lament's body was then used as Snek's appearance/body/Sensory.

What's this?

þ¼¼õ©âÕñ®Òü«µÖéõ╗úÒüºÒü»ÕØéõ©èÞªçÕÉÉÒéäþú¿ÕñÜþ¥àÕñ£ÞíîÒüîÚé¬Õ«ùÚûÇÒü«ÞÁ░Òéèµø©ÒüäÒüƒÞ¡ªÕÅÑÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒÇüþ®Åõ¥┐Òü¬Õ║ºÒü¿Þª│µ©¼ÞÇàÒü«Þºúõ¢ôÒéÆþïÖÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüîÒÇüÒüôÒüåÒüäÒüúÒüƒÕÅìÕ┐£Òü½ÒééÒü¥ÒüƒÞúÅÒü½Òü»ÒâèÒâ®Òé½Òü«µÜùÞ║ìÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇé

Basically Yakou and Habaki aiming to keep things around the throne peaceful and taking down the observer, and Naraka moving behind the scene during all that.

Where did you get that quote Ricky?

Also to Makkurona, from what I understand it is seperated into Five Types, Each of which is able to alter Cannan (The Dream World) in different Ways.

Hokohou µêƒµ│ò (Law of Arms) Òâ╗Increases physical ability, largely in forms of aerobatics or martial skill. Though it does also increase strength, simply not to the same degree as Tatehou.

Tatehou µÑ»µ│ò (Law of Shields)Òâ╗Enhances Strength, Stamina, or Durability. And can be Defensive or Restorative.

Jyuhou ÕÆƵ│ò (Law of Curses)Òâ╗Shoots out Energy, sythezises well with other Laws.

Kaihou Þºúµ│ò (Law of Understanding, The Key)Òâ╗Understands and Dismantles the Powers of Ohers.

Hajidou(?) ÕëÁµ│ò (Law of Genesis/Creation) . Creates an object, think of it like Projection in the Nasuverse.

There are also more levels past this

Aria (ޮᵫÁ)

Middle of Song (þá┤µ«Á)

End of Song (µÇѵ«Á)

Closing (þÁ鵫Á)

Kanten basically is an alteration of the Dream World, somewhat similar to how a Lucid Dreamer can manipulate their own dreams. Except this is to a lesser extent of control, but can actually have an effect upon the World.

Utadan (Aria or Song) allows one to use two Preface (Jyodan) Level Kanten at one time, Compounding them together.

Hadan (Middle of Song) allows one to create there own unique effects that don't fit squarelly into any of the Laws. One below this Level doesen't stand a chance against one of it due to how large the jump is.

Kyüdan (End of Song) seems to just be a far greater form of Hadan.

Tsuidan (Closing) is a level only reachable by Rosei, in which their power comes from Alaya, the Universal or Collective Unconcioussness. Making them extraordinarily powerful.

For attack dream, this "simply not to the same degree as Tatehou" is nowhere written and as far as i remember, isn't true at all. Besides, the physical strength increase in Defense law is a defense boost, not an offense one. Attack Dream is divided in to power and speed.

Defense dream is hard to handle considering living beings fear death and it is a dream that requires very high mental strength or a broken living being or both.

Magic Dream is more than just shooting energy. It divides into shooting and scattering. Former is basically like an "arrow" while scattering spreads like an explosion. Apart from being a standard way of energy manipulation, one can also use it to spread range of their law. For exemple, combination of defense dream, recovery/restoration type allows Kantan user to heal others

Cancel Dream is divided into tranparent (Erm, not sure on this one tl) and ruin. Bypassing other attacks through intangibility, or erasing one attacks, reading their stats and proficiency in Handan Dream, spatial erasure, ignoring gravity, mindfuck.

Creation Dream is divived into material and world. Former is creating any form of object as one deem fits as long as they have knowledge on it. Can also function as kind of some material manip by changing the shape of weapons. Latter is all around manipulating everything around the user, time, weather, motion of celestial bodies causing a lunar eclipse and even creating worlds with their own laws

About the other stuff...

it's not Utadan but Eidan. And it's Jodan too And no they are not "more levels past this". They are directly linked to the Five Dreams. Potency of one Jodan (One Dream category) depends on their level and as an example, Amakasu Jodan >>> Normies Kyuudan

Kyuudan is jusn't "stronger Hadan". It's concept of Forced Cooperation. Getting this requires high level experise in Kantan (IIRC it was development of 3 dreams) and further increase in abilities after Hadan phase

Ngl i say that Senshinkan profiles here are lacking. The only ones that are complete are Amakasu and Nakiri Kuubou

Thanks, I saw the different forms for Magic, I was just simplifying it, as both of those still fall under a shooting out of energy. But I should of been more specific.

Also I was talking about levels past it I was talking about the levels of Gotenraku, like Õ║ŵ«Á, ޮᵫÁ, þá┤µ«Á, µÇѵ«Á, þÁ鵫Á. Should of made it clear that the levels I was talking about were Gotenraku.

Back