• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 28

it seems kinda absurd but it doesn't imply plot erasure? [1] i used to thinking history and story are samething but according to scan they are different "any story with any short of history would have a ending"

i have nearly 10 more scans about Machina's punches being capable of giving a end to stories but only according to one scan story and history are 2 saparated things. so it was a better scan for starting a argument.

also we have Mercurius's script scans.

there is 2 seprate scans of machina have plot erasure without the word "history" in it and the one does talking about history it doesn't mention story

this one also threatened story and history as 2 saparated things [1] "nothing with even a single moment of history past the point of its creation - a single word in its story"

It's not plot hax.

It's the narration being poetic, same way that Mercurius calls the whole sitation a "play".

Well, Mizuki seems to be able to create a weapon that can cut through all things, as it bypasses durability.

ÒééÒüúÒü▒ÒéëÕ¢óÒü½ÒéêÒéïÚ½ÿþ▓¥Õ║ªµ¡ªÕÖ¿Òü«ÕëÁÚÇáÒéÆÞíîÒüúÒüƒõ©èÒüºÞ┐àÒüºþë╣µö╗ÒüùÒüñÒüñÒÇüÚÇÅÒü½ÒéêÒéïÚÿ▓Õ¥íµè£ÒüìÒéÆþïÖÒüåÒé╣Òé┐ÒéñÒâ½Òüîõ©╗ÒüºÒüéÒéï

In terms of physical prowess they are still very high, for example Shirou's Chains can exert over ten tons of pressure, and they can Eleonore can create flames hotter than the epicenter of a nuclear explosion.

Past this, every member can survive any weapon made by mankind, up to and including the Tsar Bomba, meaning to actually damage them one must output more force than the Tsar Bomba, So al least High 7-A for basic attacks.

Reinhard, while not transcended and without hax, is around 3-B due to his feat against Methuselah. All of the Einherjar (Three Commanders) are at least Large Planet level scaling to Methuselah and Boosted Wilhelm.

Not sure if one could call the High 1-A Hax per se, but I won't really include it just in case you consider it as such.

1- Reinhard

2- Machina

3- Samiel

4- Wolfgang

5- Wilhelm

6- Kei

7- Beatrice

8- Rusulka

9- Spinne

10- Trifa ( Would be 2 in Briah )

11- Liza

12- Rea

It gets harder if you include more than the LDO, Senshinkan in general is less OP than Shinza. Also somewhat harder to actualy quantify, but Amakasu is easily Planet Level as stated by WoG.

Nakiri Kuubou can create a Multi-Universal tremor, and when in base caused a 7.9 Magnitude (Mw) just by sighing.

Madara can summon a literal star to fall upon his foes, and can control the movements of stars in the sky. Is comparable to Reinhard even in his base.

The list goes on, so I just have you the LDO in their base states, it would be different if one includes Hax/Briah.

Also the page with Nakiri says it killed 1,900,000 People. Was that a mistype or just an alternate history. As the real thing "only" killed 105,835 People as shown by the conclusive report of the Kajima cooperation in 2004, which stated that there were exactly 105835 confirmed deaths.

Madara controls entire of stars in universe or only some of them? because entire of them is multi solar system level power

@Zouken

Literally that feat has a scan

ÒüØÒü«Þó½Õ«│ÞÇàµò░Òü»þÀÅÞ¿êþÖ¥õ╣ØÕìüõ©çÒÇé

Thanks Sleepy, so it was just an alternative history. I did see the 1,900,000 in the scan. Just coulden't really translate everything else due to it being an image rather than text, so I coulden't tell if that was infact talking about casualties. Mostly due to the fact that 1.9 Million went homeless, so I thought it could of been a mistake.

My bad.

@Zouken

It's fine. Senshinkan kinda "bends" the reality sometimes and it's rather explained in-plot because of Kantan side effects

I would agree with Ricky, it is constantly repeated how Muzan is stupidly skilled in combat. So much so that nobody would stand a chance against him if not for the Time Traveling. I may be wrong, but I think he is the most skilled in the Masadaverse.

True, his profile only says he has the most combat experience of all the "jidais". If Ren and Rein are not included since their not eras, this is only impressive because of Mithra for fighting the Throne War as Satanel, Mercurius, Marie, Hajun and Amaterasu do not have any appreciable amount of combat experience.

Or he has better stats than Rein until Rein's Apoptosis boost gets him past Merc. Also in Pantheon Prologue, Merc did not seem to have understood what happened when Muzan and Hajun clashed whereas Rein did.

Back