• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 20

ZERO7772 said:
Base Spinne was always 1-A. Being a Reinhard legion nerfed him actually, hence why he didn't one shot Merc in the final battle.

@Ravenous You have no idea what you are talking about. Spinne has am assive fanclub here, so I would watch my words if I was you ~
Clearly, there's even that scene in Senshinkan to prove it.

I'd better watch my back now. Thanks for reminding me.

Or else the devil worshippers might get me.

Seriously though, the guy deserves better.

Better than dying at the beginning of literally every route.

Lol don't kill me.

EDIT:What's the Throne's rating on this site again?

What's the justification for it being 1-A once again?

I sincerely hope it's not the "lol hyperdimensional" line of reasoning.

It is indeed used in the description, so I can't say much about that.

Then again if the Throne is used in the way it's used, and Taikyou is the source of even dimensional space, seems like a safe bet.

Since I haven't touched K3 in a long time and can't really confirm it for you, I'll just leave this.

https://pastebin.com/9XgEAwTU

Who is the translator?(if multiple, who are they?) So that I can give them credit when I post it somewhere. I won't post it until I know their name.

I can ask where Dies Irae characters haven't conceptual manipulation in base form (in their profiles) when it 3 times stated Ahnenerbe are conceptual weapons? [[1]] [[2]] [[3]]

Holy relics become holy relics due to the accumulation of ideas/concepts regarding the item.

That doesn't imply the ability to actually create, manipulate or destroy concepts.

Rusalka said we have absorbed concepts and souls. soul part is the proof that wasn't a flowery language. as we know Holy Relics are devour of souls and if Holy Relics became Holy Relics via absorbing and accumulating concepts so they aren't conceptual weapons? as they have conceptual structure

Ren called his Guillotine as a concept too. doubt that was a flowery language.

about damaging part. weren't their holy relics capable to damaging Methuselah? I know they haven't conceptual erasure like Machina or Reinhard but they have conceptual attacks still. that's why Methuselah was able to surviving Longinuslanze Testament for a amount of time as he had some amount conceptual resistance. seeing how he tanked Holy Relics

Infera28 said:
Rusalka said we have absorbed concepts and souls. soul part is the proof that wasn't a flowery language. as we know Holy Relics are devour of souls and if Holy Relics became Holy Relics via absorbing and accumulating concepts so they aren't conceptual weapons? as they have conceptual structure
Ren called his Guillotine as a concept too. doubt that was a flowery language.

about damaging part. weren't their holy relics capable to damaging Methuselah? I know they haven't conceptual erasure like Machina or Reinhard but they have conceptual attacks still. that's why Methuselah was able to surviving Longinuslanze Testament for a amount of time as he had some amount conceptual resistance. seeing how he tanked Holy Relics
No, the LDO was stated specifically to not be able to hurt Methuselah with their attacks.

And Meth surviving the LLT was pure PIS and shouldn't be taken seriously.

What made them capable of harming him was not because they used a Holy Relic, but because they used their Briah against him. And even then, the disparity between Methuselah's scale and the damage they could deal were simply far too vast it pretty much amounts to nothing, aside from Wilhelm burning all 8000 of his souls in all his attacks (made possible due to the boon of being an Einherjar) or Machina's Fist

Also the bit about the holy relics absorbing concepts is what I was talking about with them becoming holy relics by accumulating beliefs and ideas about them. They can't literally hit someone and absorb their concept best-dad-from-senshikan style

The real cal howard said:
Alright, now that school is over, I can finally finish DI and see if it's as good as Warren hypes it up to be
I just say it is that good for me.

Don't let my fanboyism ruin something for you.

The real cal howard said:
Alright, now that school is over, I can finally finish DI and see if it's as good as Warren hypes it up to be
After an eternity cal can finally succumb to chuu2

Back