• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Vulture Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Here's my revised version of the profile vs. the current one

What to say about it? A million more P&A, references, more detailed descriptions of his costumes and a new key for his Youn/New Vulture self, who hits the appearances limit required by our Comics Guidelines.
I also accounted the stats of his suitless self, which make him somewhat of a stonewall, but he really hasn't many AP feat that don't stem from his costume.
From the old file I've just removed Longevity because there's any reason for him to have that, aside from the countless jokes literally everyone, heroes and villains alike, throw at him.
I upgrade his intelligence to Extraordinary Genius because he simply deserves it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply.

Also, edit: I removed his optional electricity manip and merged it with optional fire, because I noticed the thing projected by his gauntlet has the same color as the fire that burns Spidey's web, meaning that both should be fire. I classified it as electricity at first because it looked like a bolt, was blue (commonly associated with electricity) and could still ignite the chemical (since both fire and electricity are hot).
I edited the OP with the new link to the sandbox history.

Old Vulture’s quote only shows up in the tabber for his falcon costume, not sure if that was intentional or not.

You listed him as At least 9-C in the tier section, but just Street level in the AP and SS sections, so one needs to be changed to match the other.

His costumes should also be Large Building level, since that’s the tier that Spider-Man is, instead of Large Building level+.

Aside from those minor things, this looks good. Nice job putting this together.

I think I already asked you on Discord, but you’re doing Lizard next, right?

Black Cat after Lizard maybe owo
400+ issues + highly plot relevant character say hi

Anyway, we've reached a general consensus of both staff and non-staff members, so I'll apply the revision and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back