• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel VS Wild Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alovenus vs pr beyonder

Can Pr beyonder resist Plot manipulation?

So what will you do next? An instant death attack that kills the opponent just by facing them? An ability to take away all of the opponent’s powers just by being present? A trait that always makes you stronger than your opponent? Turn back time to undo events? Become a resident of a higher dimension and toss away the opponent’s settings like a piece of waste paper? The power to nullify all kinds of abilities? An invincible barrier that can reflect any attacks at several times their original power? A constitution that manipulates the concept of victory and ignores the process to attain absolute victory? A cheat that instills the concept of defeat into the opponent to ensure absolute defeat for them? Or pure, unrivaled power that can penetrate and kill everything without exception?

I think with this feat, alovenus can easily defeated pr beyonder

Idk for ivory king

Alovenus vs pr beyonder

Can Pr beyonder resist Plot manipulation?

I think with this feat, alovenus can easily defeated pr beyonder

Idk for ivory king
Beyonder is conceptually scaled above alovenus who are barely have l1a rating meanwhile PR beyonder is more powerfull than All of Marvel omniverse including the living tribunal that conceptually higher than multi Eternity

Not to mention that beyonder has better speed than alovenus

Beyonder is conceptually scaled above alovenus who are barely have l1a rating meanwhile PR beyonder is more powerfull than All of Marvel omniverse including the living tribunal that conceptually higher than multi Eternity

Not to mention that beyonder has better speed than alovenus
Still no, Ruphas can easily defeat Alovenus whose strength continues to grow

Take a note, The increase in strength of Alovenus is higher than infinite

Still no, Ruphas can easily defeat Alovenus whose strength continues to grow

Take a note, The increase in strength of Alovenus is higher than infinite

Expect that they just growing stronger uncountable Infinitely , nothing suggest them beyond that

Ruphas/alovenus can easily use plot manipulation to Pr beyonder from L1A Character only to Paper

Ruphas/alovenus can easily use plot manipulation to Pr beyonder from L1A Character only to Paper
Baseline L1A and Conceptually higher than L1A is different, hax is useless when you fight someone higher than you in term of dimension

Could be wrong about beyonder existence, but yeah, beyonder still neg

iirc, the only reason that marvel Low 1-A are rated higher than Wild Last Boss characters is due Speed, but if it was equalized, Ruphas would passively transcend them all

Someone ask me to create this and can you just chill out lmao
Idk what's to chill out dude, if you know Beyonder's that ridiculous and all you're proving is that it's a stomp, hell you seem awfully confident in him winning the second you get someone to talk on the thread, doesn't matter if the president asked you to make the match.

...also how am I being mad here?

Idk what's to chill out dude, if you know Beyonder's that ridiculous and all you're proving is that it's a stomp, hell you seem awfully confident in him winning the second you get someone to talk on the thread

...also how am I being mad here?
Someone ask me to create this thread, and i just grant his wish

He want to prove me wrong on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back