• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel: Spider-Man Grip Strength upgrade

off the top of my head the second Vulture and by extension the og Vulture since they scale to each other (I could be very wrong about this, though) the second Vulture has this feat

Meh, sounds like an outlier for the Vulture, also isn't helped since Spidey's tired af in that fight.

I mean, that's not his LS being = to Colossus', that's just his LS being superior to the wall's durability, which is not Class T.

That scan doesn't really show that Spidey can withstand Colossus's Lifting Strength. Just that the wall gave out.

If the wall was far more durable, could Colossus tear him off or would he be unable to move Spider-Man?

I think possibly Class T is the best we can get with this.

Edit: Basically what Armorchompy said.

I don't really think this is Class T at all, best you can get is the force of tearing the wall up like that but I doubt it'd reach class M

Back