• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Revisions: Supporters Verification

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
This is a CRT to propose the following standard to be added to the Power-Scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics:
  • Any user who has an anime or manga image as their profile picture, is restricted input on comics threads, since they are polluting the verse with their weaboo existence. Not following this tule will result in a wiki ban.
Very simple and agreeable revision.

This reminds me of people with Ichigo profile pics trying to downgrade Naruto characters, I think there should be a ban on that too :devilish:

I think anyone that watches Anime/Comics, shouldn’t be allowed to speak on Light Novel Verses as well.

I agree with this, FRA. 🐸

I hope the wiki add me to supporter list of the verses because that logic means that since I have a photo of a comic book character, I am a supporter👊😎

Back