• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics Daredevil Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
I restored the page for you. We can delete it again afterwards.

Anyway, I think that you can apply what was accepted, yes.

Well, if he prepared and launched a good revision that would have significantly improved a character page, I think that he has already automatically committed himself in that regard, and he did not tell us to not perform the revision, so he likely simply wanted to cut his ties with this place.

All genuine improvements to the wiki that have been submitted to it should also preferably be used. We restored the calculation blogs that had been created and then deleted by one of our former administrators (due to some kind of mental turmoil) as well, since we were actively using them.

That said, I will obviously delete the page again after we have applied the relevant contents.

Last edited:

K, applied the accepted stuff

Thank you. So what, if anything, is left to do here?

I deleted the Daredevil sandbox on request from M3X.

He didn’t really go consistently 9-A though, there are still a bajillion instances of “randomly superhuman Kingpin” even nowadays.

Like I don’t really mind splitting keys for him, but I don’t think it solves anything, Classic Kingpin will be arguable for 9-A+ or High 8-C, while Modern one will be baseline 9-A or High 8-C+, it just makes the endeavour more annoying than anything.
Just give him a split rating smh
Easiest solution

Can I remove the ‘likely far higher’ from his speed rating since there’s no reason for him to have it?

I am personally fine with it.

What do the rest of you think?

Okay. I think that the change in question can probably be applied then.

Thank you for helping out. Should we close this thread then?

Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back