• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Marvel) Chavez Upgrade?

In Defenders #2 We see Chavez with the Infinity Mask able to punch The Beyonder across multiple planes of reality making him bleed and said "I felt pain again never on this experienc". This is the same Beyonder that ranked an attack that could destroy several billions dimensions. So 2-B strike power for Infinity Mask Chavez or even higher since Beyonder is an infinite dimensional being, Low 1-A punch?

yeah scans please, though i'm pretty sure it would scale to beyonder directly unless he is limiting himself idk

is also hilarious how the attack that could destroy billions of dimensions didn't even damage the apartment, i know beyoner probably absorbed or nullified it or maybe the AOE was concentrated but is just funny

Back