• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Anime

Excellence616

He/Him
Have any one watched these Marvel Anime Series and Movies
Series:
Blade
X-Men
Wolverine
Iron Man
Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers
Marvel Future Avengers

Movies:
Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher
Iron Man: Rise of Technovore

Series:
Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers
Marvel Future Avengers

Movies:
watched them. Its been a long time. The best feat for future avengers i recall is black bolt having the power to destroy a planet or star. Unfortunately its hard to find subs for future avengers most of it is in dub. Disk wars is around tier 8. There aren`t a lot of impressive stuff.

Marvel Future Avengers

Movies:
Saw 3 of these. A bit of Disk Wars but I remember barely anything about it.

Tehcnovore had me acting stranger than Dr Strange I ain't gonna lie.

The best feat for future avengers i recall is black bolt having the power to destroy a planet or star.
There was even a statement made by Stark in Marvel Future Avengers that Hulk's power when on the Avengers's side is no like ever but when he is not, he can easily destroy a Planet. This was said if am correct when Green Goblin was controlling the Hulk.

Series:
X-Men
Wolverine
Iron Man

Movies:
I've watched them this year and can make profiles for any character if you wanted

Back