• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is really confusing and I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone complain about how we scale so many of these characters based off of damaging someone else. So many of Marvel's characters are supposedly solar system level and when you check to see the feat supporting this, it's a dumbass damage feat like from "Gilgamesh" or "Ikaris" .

American Chavez one was probably the worst one I've seen. Her feat was literally just punching an off guard blue marvel in the face and it wasnt even a real fight and suddenly she is solar system level, this is also the same for their speeds too, like 90 percent of the verse is MFTL+ because they can 'keep up' with X character or something like that. There are so many different versions of these characters and so may different reasons why they would be able to 'damage' or keep up with these characters, im not saying they should all be downgraded or something. im just we need to stop scaling them like this, its not valid i think.

I could be wrong. There could be actual reasons that I'm just not aware of but I definitely think this should be looked at, its in DC too but i think you get my point

This is really confusing and I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone complain about how we scale so many of these characters based off of damaging someone else. So many of Marvel's characters are supposedly solar system level and when you check to see the feat supporting this, it's a dumbass damage feat like from "Gilgamesh" or "Ikaris
Eternal files are horrendously outdated. And none of the supporters care about it to fix it. I like them, but can't be asked to fix them ATM.

American Chavez one was probably the worst one I've seen. Her feat was literally just punching an off guard blue marvel in the face and it wasnt even a real fight and suddenly she is solar system level
She has a possibly rating, but it's because she scales to carol, who in turn scales to blue marvel, who scales to anti man, who scales to a statement at 4-B. I will get rid of that one day for sure.

like 90 percent of the verse is MFTL+ because they can 'keep up' with X character or something like that
Yes, we are aware of the problem. And I am not sure if you noticed but all supporters are working hard to fix these issues. However, a lot of us are also trying to fix the p&a and other stats, like intelligence for example, rather than all focusing on just these two statistics.

im just we need to stop scaling them like this, its not valid i think.
I am afraid a different option is not viable atm. Its comics.

Oh yeah we need to alot of fixing on the speed end actually, 's just tough because college is being a dick, and it's alot of files to consider :V

Back