• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Martial World/True Martial World Discussion Thread

Rikimarox2

He/Him
A discussion thread about anything related to Chinese Novels "Martial World/True Martial World"

Just started reading the novel today, and already reached chapter 83. I need help.

2Phv1VA.jpg

I've read around 400 chapters from each novel when I started reading chinese novels. I don't remember why I stopped but likely cause i was reading too many at the same time (10+ easy)... good times, read a ton but didn't finish one.

I have a friend that has read them (and he only read like 4 chinese novels, these 2 being half).. and he's not much of a chinese novels fan but still enjoyed them.

Well, this is my input in this thread as I don't remember anything but a few fragments...one being Dao of Brick.

A discussion thread about anything related to Chinese Novels "Martial World/True Martial World"

Just started reading the novel today, and already reached chapter 83. I need help.

2Phv1VA.jpg
As someone who has read the entire martial world, if you want to read a serious cultivation novel, the series you are looking for is probably the martial world.

Back