• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Mario-PNG-Photos.png
morrigan_render_by_raf92_d3lc2e6-fullview.png

• Speed Equalized
  • Base Mario will be used and he only has access to Standard Items.
  • Post Lilith-Merging Morrigan will be used.

WAAHOOO!!:
moans uncomfortably loud over the vc call:
Incon:

Base Morrigan is superior to Pyron, who’s twice the size of the Milky Way, which puts her at > 21.06 Zettafoe, and then double that again as she gets twice as strong after she refuses with Lilith, so she’s 4x stronger than him, if my math is right, and assuming he only scales to baseline.

Morrigan also targets the soul with her attacks, so, pretty certain she just beats him and his soul to death.

Does she? I thought she just absorbs the souls of people she's beaten.
Exactly.

Also, Mario would easily fall prey of Morrigan's smell, because of her Fragrance and Enpathic manip.
The more I look to DS profiles the more I think I should finish the translations of the guides, but I just don't have enough time :cry:

Exactly.

Also, Mario would easily fall prey of Morrigan's smell, because of her Fragrance and Enpathic manip.
The more I look to DS profiles the more I think I should finish the translations of the guides, but I just don't have enough time :cry:
Lord, please do, I had to go through the guides myself to find the proof.

Should I give him his Resistance-based accessories to make this more even?
He doesn't seem to have anything that helps him against Morri's horny stench, though.

Lord, please do, I had to go through the guides myself to find the proof.
It's in my backlog, but not in high priority, and real life sucks my time like a monster.
Eventually it'll be done, I promise.

Well
Voting Mario

Metal Mario is immune to gases as he resists them in 64 ggs

I dont know if Feeling Fine would let Mario resists the smell, Mario does resist death hax, statistics reduction, and can come back via 1up Mario. But even then he should just heal with a regular Mushroom. Mario is very experienced and wise in combat, he can slow down his perception to time attacks correctly, spin jump to stun enemies, overwhelm Morrigan with not only fireballs but regular waves of fire. I say more often than not while Mario will struggle he should be able to take this one. (Assuming he can use paper form Mario should be able to BFR Morrigan and Afterimage her to throw her off.) Mario having plenty of ways to avoid Morrigan's hax such as parrying and downright resisting poison, mind, death, corruption, while Morrigan could win I think Mario being able to comeback won't let Mario be put down so easily.

Last edited:
Well
Voting Mario

Metal Mario is immune to gases as he resists them in 64 ggs

I dont know if Feeling Fine would let Mario resists the smell, Mario does resist death hax, statistics reduction, and can come back via 1up Mario. But even then he should just heal with a regular Mushroom. Mario is very experienced and wise in combat, he can slow down his perception to time attacks correctly, spin jump to stun enemies, overwhelm Morrigan with not only fireballs but regular waves of fire. I say more often than not while Mario will struggle he should be able to take this one. (Assuming he can use paper form Mario should be able to BFR Morrigan and Afterimage her to throw her off.) Mario having plenty of ways to avoid Morrigan's hax such as parrying and downright resisting poison, mind, death, corruption, while Morrigan could win I think Mario being able to comeback won't let Mario be put down so easily.

Plausible, but that horny aroma of hers seems like it'd do Mario in, unless he has a work around for that

Back