• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario fights a teenage Wizard boy. The Player (Wizard101) vs Mario!

Alright!
Wizard101 PvP Wizard
600px-Mario SSB4
Mario randomly gets called to plumb a certain Wizards dorm room, as there has unfortunately been a clog in the bathroom. Upon arriving, he somehow senses some dark, shadowy forces flowing around him. Traces of evil in fact. In so, he tries to stop it!

Mario is in base and The Player is during Avalon

Speed is equalized

Both are High 4-C

Red ma:

Harry Potter knock off: 2 (Maverick Zero X, ThisLadWithTheCrowBar-5.1)

Mario fixes the issue with the toilet and they leave as friends:

The Player seems to have Law Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, and Mid-Godly Regen.

So uh, I guess I'll vote for him.

Here is the scaling for The Player's AP btw

Player=/>Adult Morganthe>Ghost Dog>Krav the Hunter>Santa>Balor>Lorcan>Ombra>Storm Owl> Sun Serpent> Celestial Calendar>Sabertooth=Avenging fossil>Lord of Winter>Spinysaur>like hundreds of other Star level characters, all of which are leagues above the last> Young Morganthe> At least 5000 stars

The Player seems to resist a bunch of Mario's powers, and through his Probability Manipulation he can make the chances of Mario's abilities working 0%. That along with his Auto- Resurrection and the Wizard gets my vote.

To be fair, he has to cast Guardian Spirit first. But considering the circumstances he probably will

Vote counted

Back