• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Discussion Thread Part 3

@Foxthefox1000 None of the summons I mentioned aren't on weeb's blog and all the summons I mentioned come from colorsplash via enemy cards which also includes kamek and bowser whole black paint covered castle.

Also what is black paint it behaves different than any other for example it is sentient and machine washable.

Anyway, talking about a tier 1 mario. Considering how strict the tiering conventions are, most of the feats are "viewing the Mario verse as fiction", which wouldn't cover Tier 1 these days. Viewing others as fiction is no longer a feat of a higher dimensionality unless your whole cosmology is based off this with clear defined constructs in the story (Like DC Comics and Umineko no Naku Koro ni)

Tier 1 would come from The Player transcending the boundaries of time and space across a 4-D Cosmology, and seeing the verse as fiction is just a supporting thing.

I edited my reply, but transcending the boundaries of time and space within a multiverse as well as transcending beings who can already manipulate and transcend dimensions sounds 5-D to me.

"Transcending the boundaries of time and space", isn't enough to prove dimensional superiority with this new system without more context such if they are "spatially superior with the lower dimension being unquanifiably spatially inferior" and a bunch of other mumbo jumbo, heck, this would likely just grant Type 0 Beyond-Dimensional Existence and Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation. It would be 5-D prior to the new system, but now it likely wouldn't

DatOneWeeb said:
Maverick Zero X said:
Seeing something as fiction ain't enough for to warrant Low 1-C. Otherwise, Annoying Dog and Dragon Ball Heroes would've been upgraded a long time ago.
What tier do you suggest The Player to be?
Either Unknown or 2-B in my opinion. I am leaning more towards the Player being 2-B, as it has been stated to be greater than the Mario verse and it's cast

Except Huey directly states he can transcend dimensions and specifically says they stepped into another dimension.

Transcendance is also implied by their ability to view their previous dimension's space-time as a flat plane which they can cut as if it were paper.

The Player is inferred to transcend even this through being seen as a Great Being by Bestovious, who is aware of many dimensions as well as how to flip between them and more.

Got the quotes mixed up. It's Thoreau who refers to the Player as a great being and Pixls were created by the Ancients. Bestovius says "If we are being watched from another dimension... those beings will understand. You lack the moustache for full comprehension"

Chakron, who's mind can become one with space and claims "there's nothing outer space does not know" also can speak to the Player having monitored their progress.

And Huey isn't entering some random universe that's referred to as a dimension in case anyone brings that up. Color Splash explicitly made the distinction between parallel universes and dimensions, and the dimensions likely refer to spatial dimensions in this case as I've already said, especially given Huey could manipulate the dimensions inside a game on a monitor from 2D to 3D as well.

But I guess if y'all aren't buying it I'll hold off for now.

Though speaking of dimensions, shouldn't the Flip ability grant a form of intangibility? I know Mario already has ways to achieve it but in SPM this was a base ability

Spent goddamn hours perusing for statements and I did find a statement of Bestovious being "super-dimensional". There's also a particular kanji used for him that has varying meanings but one of them is "transcendent". Hell, this supports Huey's ability as well, and given we're a "great being" in "another dimension" this could be used as evidence. I'm also working on a few other quotes. Big Boo also has that "extra-dimensional" statement. I will dedicate myself to this cause even if I lose sleep over it

DatOneWeeb said:
2-B, possibly 2-A? Since he can transcend the 4th dimension Mario and Huey can exist in, maybe?
Transcending the 4th dimension is Low 1-C if it's shown to make the character in question qualitatively superior.

I have some plans for the next thread. Mario maker 2 things like wings as optional equipment for enemies. Make mini star optional equipment (they attacked bowser and bowser Jr.). Show the Starlow profile I worked on before they got their 4-A tier back. Look into Mario + rabbids for new powers. Explain how color splash's battle cards should give Mario access all his summons powers. And try harder to help throughout the thread.

I figured flip was intangibility because it's been shown numerous times that flipping makes others in the normal dimention unable to harm you and vice versa. According to Red, people also couldn't hear him or anything in 3D. It's also somewhat shown from Color Splash that if an enemy stands sideways and still, they become practically invisible and you can't actually touch them until they reveal themselves. This is shown in Roy's boss as they all suddenly appear as well as in smaller points of the game.

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
did @dustcollector ever found info on bowsers Regenerationn?
Which Regenerationn feat for which type? It´s currently High-Mid for his base, but which key you want information from?

Foxthefox1000 said:
Anyways, next thread Blaze has a screenshot of a statement that could be used to support 2-A. So perhaps next thread we'll discuss that.
Better be a good screenshot @boogie he said a feat about mid godly regen but i think he was joking

Back