• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marik Gardener vs Doctor Strange

OK... I see that Marik has complete arsenal. I don't know what type of complete arsenal Marik has but assuming it's the type with every power including ones which are illogical. There's little to no chance of beating Marik as long as his opponent is of a similar or lower tier...

Now assuming his type of complete arsenal is the one without illogical powers I'd still have to say Marik wins just cuz he has that...

As what Ziel said. Marik with the Jewel thing allows him to have complete arsenal which regardless of weather it's the "Complete" one or the one without illogical powers and such, guy can probably still Strange here.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
7 votes are needed to be added right?
Don't think so. Given that we're a small community compared to VS Battles (though we are slowly growing in size), 7 votes is very unlikely to be made. It could be something like 4-5 votes, 3 if i have to be super generous on this kind of thing....

Well let's see. Hmm...Both are equal in terms of AP and speed(assuming Doctor Strange is merged with either Death or Eternity). But, Marik has complete arsenal which pretty much spells victory for him. Basically I agree with the points of Ziel and Cross. So my vote is for Marik.

Hmm. Well given that we're small and i guess that 4 seems reasonable considering our numbers, i say this is alright enough. *Nods*

Back