• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Well guys, I have wake up now and no one have disagreed with the TD 3 stuffs so I think it's time to apply that.
My suggestion is

Arnos' source is essense of destruction and hypothesized to be "chaos" itself, which is the lack of and opposite of all order without exception. Order in specific follow a system of duality, and in general are nonduality state of oneness, in logic order will be true and false also simultanously true and false. Arnos' source is far exceed Graham's nothingness, and unbound from the Great order and Order of Absurdity. In logic Arnos' source will not be true, false, simultanously true and false, neither true nor false, or even higher logic beyond that
Graham's true nature it is the pure nothingness that unbound and lack of all order without exception. Order in specific follow a system of duality, and in general are nonduality state of oneness, in logic order will be true and false also simultanously true and false. Graham's true nature is unbound from the Great order and Order of Absurdity. In logic Graham's true nature will not be true, false, simultanously true and false, neither true nor false, or even higher logic beyond that
Her Divine form embodies the Order of Absurdity, that opposite and superior to order itself, unrivalled by order, make her Divine form is unaffected by order's power, incluce even the Great Order. Order of Absudity is the order that govern the state of Absurdity, Contradiction, and Disobeying, wheres can make and govern the state thats united the contradiction state (united of duality) and the state thats neither of the contradiction state (neither of duality). Order in specific follow a system of duality, and in general are nonduality state of oneness, in logic order will be true and false also simultanously true and false. In logic Arcana's Divine form will not be true, false, and obey simultanously true and false, neither true nor false, and a nonduality logic beyond the Great order logic
Eques are the aggregate of order, the Great order and Will of world where every order united in participated in it, surpasses all order. Order in specific follow a system of duality, and in general are nonduality state of oneness, in logic order will be true and false also simultanously true and false. In logic Eques will not be true, false, but are simultanously true and false

My suggestion is

Arnos' source is essense of destruction and hypothesized to be "chaos" itself, which is the lack of and opposite of all order without exception. Order in specific follow a system of duality, and in general are nonduality state of oneness, in logic order will be true and false also simultanously true and false. Arnos' source is far exceed Graham's nothingness, and unbound from the Great order and Order of Absurdity. In logic Arnos' source will not be true, false, simultanously true and false, neither true nor false, or even higher logic beyond that
Graham's true nature it is the pure nothingness that unbound and lack of all order without exception. Order in specific follow a system of duality, and in general are nonduality state of oneness, in logic order will be true and false also simultanously true and false. Graham's true nature is unbound from the Great order and Order of Absurdity. In logic Graham's true nature will not be true, false, simultanously true and false, neither true nor false, or even higher logic beyond that
Her Divine form embodies the Order of Absurdity, that opposite and superior to order itself, unrivalled by order, make her Divine form is unaffected by order's power, incluce even the Great Order. Order of Absudity is the order that govern the state of Absurdity, Contradiction, and Disobeying, wheres can make and govern the state thats united the contradiction state (united of duality) and the state thats neither of the contradiction state (neither of duality). Order in specific follow a system of duality, and in general are nonduality state of oneness, in logic order will be true and false also simultanously true and false. In logic Arcana's Divine form will not be true, false, and obey simultanously true and false, neither true nor false, and a nonduality logic beyond the Great order logic
Eques are the aggregate of order, the Great order and Will of world where every order united in participated in it, surpasses all order. Order in specific follow a system of duality, and in general are nonduality state of oneness, in logic order will be true and false also simultanously true and false. In logic Eques will not be true, false, but are simultanously true and false
Anos*, don't disrespect our chad

My suggestion is

Chad Yzark still stomped Arcana 😭

My suggestion is

Shouldn't Great order be Chief order, and "in logic" should be "in binary,

My suggestion is

i like it, but i think binary terms or "A" and "B" would be better instead of "true" and "false" so maybe:
Anos' source is the essence of destruction and is hypothesized to be "chaos" itself, which is the lack of and opposite of all order without exception. Order in specific follows a system of duality, and Order in general is nonduality state of oneness, in logic given an attribute "A" and "Not A" which will be called "B", order will be both A and B and neither A nor B simultaneously. Anos' source far exceeds Graham's nothingness, and unbound from the Great order and Order of Absurdity. Anos' source will not be A, B, simultaneously A and B, neither A nor B, or even higher logic beyond that.
Edit: considering TD's page uses explanation in logic i adjusted it accordingly.

Last edited:
i like it, but i think binary terms or "A" and "B" would be better instead of "true" and "false" so maybe:
Anos' source is the essence of destruction and is hypothesized to be "chaos" itself, which is the lack of and opposite of all order without exception. Order in specific follows a system of duality, and Order in general is nonduality state of oneness, in binary terms, order will be both 0 and 1 and neither 0 nor 1 simultaneously. Anos' source is far exceed Graham's nothingness, and unbound from the Great order and Order of Absurdity. Anos' source will not be 0, 1, simultaneously 0 and 1, neither 0 nor 1, or even higher logic beyond that.
Hey, you were so good in that thread, welcome by they way. 🙏

I've applied the changes to Anos, does it seems fine? I keep the causality order just in any case.

Just reread chapter 134, the one with the solar eclipse

The right hand wears a pale glow. It's a magic that goes beyond distance, holds everything in this hand, and seizes it.

With the hands of Banjo Moriso, I grab the sky a lot. He slowly moved his arm.
Can this mean Anos could possibly grab the entire sky?

i rewrote Graham and Arcana's explanations accordingly (Having a little problem with Eques):
Graham's true nature is the pure nothingness that is unbound and lacks all order and reason without exception which includes the Order of Causality that governs the world's system of causality. Order in specific follows a system of duality, and Order in general is nonduality state of oneness that exists throughout all of reality on a conceptual level. In logic given an attribute "A" and "Not A" which will be called "B", order will be both A and B and neither A nor B simultaneously. Graham's true nature is unbound from the Great order and Order of Absurdity. In logic Graham's true nature will not be A, B, both A and B simultaneously, neither A nor B, or even higher logic beyond that
Her Divine form embodies the Order of Absurdity, that opposite and superior to order itself, unrivalled by order. Her Divine form is unaffected by order's power. She can make opposite orders coexist. Order in specific follows a system of duality, and Order in general is nonduality state of oneness that exists throughout all of reality on a conceptual level. In logic given an attribute "A" and "Not A" which will be called "B", order will be both A and B and neither A nor B simultaneously. Arcana's order will not be A, B, both A and B simultaneously, neither A nor B.

@Dereck03 , I suggest you correct these minor grammar mistakes.

Anos

Arcana

The unbolded but underlined needs to be adjusted/rephrased as you will. I am not aware on the context much so, I can't help you in that.

Graham

Transduality (Type 3) for his true nature (Graham's true nature it is the pure nothingness that unbound and lack of all order and reason without exception[14] which includes the Order of Causality that governs the world's system of causality[15][16]. Order in specific follows a system of duality, and Order in general is nonduality state of oneness[17][18] that exists throughout all of reality on a conceptual level. In logic given an attribute "A" and "Not A" which will be called "B", order will be both A and B and neither A nor B simultaneously. Graham's true nature is unbound from the Great order and Order of Absurdity. In logic Graham's true nature will not be A, B, both A and B simultaneously, neither A nor B simultaneously, or even higher logic beyond that)

Transduality (Type 3) for his true nature (Graham's true nature is pure nothingness that lacks and is unbound by all order and reason without exception[14] which includes the Order of Causality that governs the world's system of causality[15][16]. Order in specific follows a system of duality, and Order in general is a nondual state of oneness[17][18] that exists throughout all of reality on a conceptual level. In logic given an attribute "A" and "Not A" which will be called "B", order will be both A and B and neither A nor B simultaneously. Graham's true nature is unbound by the Great order and Order of Absurdity. In logic Graham's true nature will not be A, B, both A and B simultaneously, neither A nor B simultaneously, or an even higher logic beyond that)

Last edited:
@Dereck03 , I suggest you correct these minor grammar mistakes.

Anos

Arcana

The unbolded but underlined needs to be adjusted/rephrased as you will. I am not aware on the context much so, I can't help you in that.

Graham
Will do so, thanks for telling me. Blame the dudes who give me the description. 😗🎶

I suggest you correct these minor grammar mistakes.
i can try to rephrase it a bit, but about the "or even higher logic beyond that" it's not an error as it's not referring to a certain logic, it's referring to logic in general. Will try to rephrase the bits you underlined

i can try to rephrase it a bit, but about the "or even higher logic beyond that" it's not an error as it's not referring to a certain logic, it's referring to logic in general. Will try to rephrase the bits you underlined
I kind of get it, Arcana's order is already TD3, chaos and nothingness is even beyond that, suggesting some sort of a superior state. If Arcana abides by 5 truth states, then Chaos and Nothingness would be 6th and 7th.

I kind of get it, Arcana's order is already TD3, chaos and nothingness is even beyond that, suggesting some sort of a superior state. If Arcana abides by 5 truth states, then Chaos and Nothingness would be 6th and 7th.
yup, though with the new explanation of order Arcana obeys a 6th truth state, Graham a 7th and Anos an 8th

Next CRT is minor additions, is it not?
Some minor, some major.
Major stuff;
  • Trying to get BDE 1 & Acausality 4 for eques, misha and sasha
  • Solid 2-A rating for graham
  • Acausality 1 and acausality 1 negation for Venuzdonoa
  • Information manipulation
  • All low-mid regen and regen negation feats gets bumped to high-mid.
Minor stuff will be other ability additions

Some minor, some major.
Major stuff;
BDE 2 for Anos, Arcana and Graham?

Some minor, some major.
Major stuff;
We planning on doing plot again, any time soon?

We planning on doing plot again, any time soon?
oh-no-no.gif

Back