• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
This is already kind of known, but screw it: up to which character would Mao make it?

Mao beats all of them with his eyes closed

Soel404 said:
Mao beats all of them with his eyes closed
Dunno about that, remember we are including King and Thanos.

Eternal figure said:
mao solos up to king before getting boddied and if he somehow wins then swap king swaps
Meh, I'd personally say that he could probably fight with King fairly evenly, though yeah, the moment either Thanos or Swap King gets involved it's all over.

HOSTLESS watches the fight, knowing he could easily win. Mao bodies up to Swappy Boi, in where all who fell get revived. Mao gets swapped.

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS watches the fight, knowing he could easily win. Mao bodies up to Swappy Boi, in where all who fell get revived. Mao gets swapped.
Yeah, no. Thanos is the strongest member of the Alliance, and he's at least comparable to Hirohito according to Soel. Hirohito is in turn comparable to Stalin. And finally, Mao, while infinitely less powerful than Stalin, should at least be somewhat comparable to him. I'd personally imagine Mao to be somewhere between a serious King (second strongest member) and a VERY casual Thanos.

Bottom line, the fight only goes two ways: either everybody gets bodied up to King, at which point the two fight each-other until Thanos intervenes or Swappy Boi swaps immediately and Mao is crushed.

HOSTLESS, Yxz, Chucky, Daniel, Jen, Snek, Godzilla, Orror SANESS, Undeniable, Final Pam, Final Pam Jr., Kow King, A character and Z are among the casualties, but are immediately brought back.

Yeah the only members that pose a threat to Mao are King, Swap King, and Thanos

Errorsaness said:
Why would mao fight Mao is part of the alloience
Stop adding characters to the Alliance without requesting permission from the creators.

Also, this was made before Mao was "a part" of the Alliance.

Also also, dude, do you seriously not know how to spell Alliance?

Errorsaness said:
Mao isn't part of the Alliance, I donno where you got that idea, Mao is 100% evil and thus would never join a team that fights evil

Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Mao isn't part of the Alliance, I donno where you got that idea, Mao is 100% evil and thus would never join a team that fights evil
Well, to be honest the Alliance did have HOSTLESS, so it ain't exactly new to be a bad guy in a good guy team at this point, however I do still think adding him is an idiotic move. The only person he could maybe get along with is Stalin. Maybe Hoxha as well, but I'd have to before 1972.

HOSTLESS is pure evil yet hes in the alloience. Also There is alive and mentally crazy Hitler and He's a nazi and pure evil yet he wants to join the alloience.

Hitler isn't part of the alliance, and can you please use proper spelling

Errorsaness said:
There's a Axis Hitler and there is a Hitler in Argentina thats ssd via bad experience. You have axis Hitler
Theres another Hitler on this Wiki?

Daniel is a chaotic netural, but he co-founded the alliance with HOSTLESS, a being that calls himself pure evil.

MaxForward said:
Daniel is a chaotic netural, but he co-founded the alliance with HOSTLESS, a being that calls himself pure evil.
So why isn't the Alliance evil?

MaxForward said:
Daniel is a anti-hero.
ummm, he seemed pretty evil to me

So why isn't the Alliance evil? Daniel is a anti-hero.
ummm, he seemed pretty evil to me

He's evil in Camp Camp, but in the JBW Mythos, He's a anti-hero.

MaxForward said:
Daniel is a anti-hero.
ummm, he seemed pretty evil to meHe's evil in Camp Camp, but in the JBW Mythos, He's a anti-hero
Are we seriously still pretending like there is some kind of astablished lore to this Wiki

So why isn't the Alliance evil?Daniel is a anti-hero.ummm, he seemed pretty evil to meHe's evil in Camp Camp, but in the JBW Mythos, He's a anti-hero
Are we seriously still pretending like there is some kind of astablished lore to this Wiki

Code:
*insert rick and morty finger snap yes gif here*

So, should I add the portion of the TOCOJBWA defeated by Mao to his win list?

Crabwhale said:
So, should I add the portion of the TOCOJBWA defeated by Mao to his win list?
Add everyone except for King and Swap King and Thanos

snek would hide. Not because he isn't strong enough to win, but because everybody always thinks of him as a weakling so they will not let him win against anyone, so he can not win just because a bunch of biased as crap users claim he is a weakling, because they don't care about power, they just play favorites

Anaconda999 said:
snek would hide. Not because he isn't strong enough to win, but because everybody always thinks of him as a weakling so they will not let him win against anyone, so he can not win just because a bunch of biased as crap users claim he is a weakling, because they don't care about power, they just play favorites
Oof. That salt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back