• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manifold trilogy High1-A+

Hi,I would like to find sponsors to upgrade the manifold trilogy cosmology and characters all new

High1-A+ for Goddess of manifold and The Downstreamers. According to Ultima's description they will be High1-A+ through All possible universe.

The God of the Manifold is a force which encompasses and comprehends an ultimate ensemble of universes, which is implied to be comprised of an endless recursion of greater manifolds, with there being "no end to the hierarchies of life and mind". One Manifold, being that of the Old Ones, consists of all logically possible universes and internally consistent formal systems, with mathematics as the fundamental, underlying basis[5] which defines the whole cosmology
Within the story, the topic of possible logic and possible universes are often emphasized, including the Formal system.
Tiering: should be High1-A+ with All possible logically and possible universe

I would like to ask everyone's opinion before doing crt and if anyone wants to help please tell me.

Back