• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manga Kale page

Would it be possible for someone to make a page for the Chou Manga version of Kale from DBS?

I mean, we know how powerful her SS form is.

Just seems like a waste since Manga Kale was 10 times better than Anime Kale.

Unless she has enough differences from her anime self, story and ability wise, no, quality of writting or something doesn't really matter.

Unless she has enough differences from her anime self, story and ability wise, no, quality of writting or something doesn't really matter.
Well in the manga, her base form is strong enough to effortlessly one-shot a Universe 4 fighter without her even looking/trying, and her base form alone is definitely above Super Saiyan Caulifla, who is above Super Saiyan Cabba.

As for her Super Saiyan form (which grows stronger over time)...yeah, that thing's a BEAST.

Ragdolls Frieza (although he didn't take her seriously at first) and made Complete SSB Goku take her completely seriously and was giving him a lot of trouble as her strength rose, wiped out like 4 Universes' entire teams, and nearly knocked both SSB Vegeta and Toppo out of the ring at the same time with a single blow.

Also, in the manga since Kefla doesn't have the anime's fusion multiplier, Kale = Kefla in power (it's just that Kefla is mentally stable thanks to Caulifla while Kale is a raging berserker), and this Kefla stomped most of Universe 11 (including Dyspo) and fought Ultimate Gohan to a draw and double-KO.

From what i got, he has some extra abilities, feats and his story is changed, and i think the manga is where his wish is revealed, definitely not the best example of a ideal alternate version but it is still more than just scaling.

From what i got, he has some extra abilities, feats and his story is changed, and i think the manga is where his wish is revealed, definitely not the best example of a ideal alternate version but it is still more than just scaling.
I mean, Kale's story is somewhat different too, such as her relationship with Caulifla being notably different. Her backstory is also revealed in the manga (Caulifla took her off the streets), and she doesn't want to reveal that she's way above Caulifla in power because she's afraid it'll upset Caulifla.

And it is confirmed that Base Kale is above Super Saiyan Caulifla, since Golden Frieza confirmed that Kale in base hit harder.

Only thing drastically different is powerscaling. Her story is pretty much the same

Don’t think we allow composite profiles
Darn it.

Well if we ever did make a profile/key for Manga Kale, it'd probably go something like this:

"At least 4-B in base (Without even trying, effortlessly two-shot Dakori, who should be capable of breaking parts of the Kachi Katchin arena, which should make her far stronger than Buu Saga Base Gohan, who was unable to destroy regular Katchin. Stated by Frieza to be stronger than Super Saiyan Caulifla, who fought and matched Base Frieza [who is equal to Base Chou Son Goku] and is superior to Super Saiyan Cabba, who should be comparable to Super Saiyan Vegeta), 3-B with Legendary Super Saiyan (Ragdolled a non-serious Golden Frieza. While she had the initial disadvantage against Goku, eventually grew enough in power to begin giving him serious trouble and threaten to overpower his guard. Sent Toppo and Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta flying at the same time with one blow [albeit both were caught off guard], and Kefla with her power stomped Dyspo and fought Ultimate Gohan to a standstill)

I actually think making a separate page for Kale isn’t a bad idea. The differences between the manga and anime versions of Kale are considerable. Kale is significantly stronger in her base form in the manga than in the anime, and her Legendary Super Saiyan form allowed her to compete against God forms better than her anime version did since Goku didn’t even look phased after having been beaten by LLSJ Kale. Also, her manga version has more weaknesses than her anime version, such as her power causing her body to damage itself and weaken her, a problem the anime Kale never had. Though maybe that’s still not enough of a difference, I’m not sure.

Back