• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manga Boruto Profile

We are not talking about 80% of his power, we are talking about 80% of DNA being transferred to another being. DNA doesn't equate to power, it's very different.
I can't link to Imgur on mobile rn but the chapter you can easily search up. Chapter 59 page 26 utterly debunks this.

Amado himself literally likens Kawaki's body to a house without Kawaki possessing a means to enter it to access Isshiki's power that has decrypted. Hell Isshiki himself literally held Boruto by his neck and asked how much power was sleeping in him to No. It's not just DNA it's both the Otsutsuki's entire being that got decrypted
No, this is not the same thing. Isshiki has explicit feats and statements about being much stronger than Jigen, Naruto and Sasuke, such as having a completely different power level than when he was Jigen, his body brimming with incredible power, and constantly beating Naruto and Sasuke.
So does Momoshiki over virtually everyone present there at the moment individually
Butyeah you might be right, Isshiki holding back to not instakill Boruto because he has a purpose for him is the reasonIsshiki shouldn't be 5-C. Do you even read the manga?
bruh....
With Borushiki is different. Everything used to back up his Tier is the Sasuke's fight wich is very doubtful, Sasuke wasn't full, he was low on Chakra and without his Rinnegan, without power/strength, whatever you want to call it. Borushiki doesn't have 1/10 of Jigen/Isshiki hype, statements and feats to back up his Tier.
Yes he wasn't on full and yes he has lost his rinnegan. At this point neither of us knows how strong Sasuke actually is until we see him in battle.

What matters here is Borushiki. Again I see absolutely Zero reason why Momoshiki wouldn't be able to draw out his own decrypted power. Same power Code is currently pestering for Boruto to tap into but according to you it's just DNA that got decrypted? Do you even read the manga?
Sasuke being low on Chakra = Low A, literally accepted with @UchihaSlayer96 thread months ago.
??
It's the same as a battery of phone. Sasuke going low on chakra just means he has to conserve. It doesn't mean his AP dramatically drops as I'm assuming you're implying.
It obviously isn't. Raiton is basically hax, you don't need raw durability to defend against it, you need electricity resistance. Amaterasu is ******* irrelevant, I'm talking about AP
We're talking about the same thing
We don't know how strong he is, you can't prove he is 5-C, I can't prove he is below. Unknown is best here.
Scaling actually does. The next chapter will give us solid info. I think we can all agree a 13 day wait is okay?. Since afterall Boruto has been suppressing his Karma so the difference between then and now would be just a little bit.

Either way. Unknown seems ok for now. Though it's likely to change within the next chapter or the next few chapters. 7C is just a ridiculous low ball for Momoshiki

I can't link to Imgur on mobile rn but the chapter you can easily search up. Chapter 59 page 26 utterly debunks this.

Amado himself literally likens Kawaki's body to a house without Kawaki possessing a means to enter it to access Isshiki's power that has decrypted. Hell Isshiki himself literally held Boruto by his neck and asked how much power was sleeping in him to No. It's not just DNA it's both the Otsutsuki's entire being that got decrypted
I know the page you're talking about, and no, it doesn't debunk the point. Hell you literally can't prove that DNA = power and that this is a 1:1 ratio. He literally states that the power is there and Karma is the key to use it, this is all.
So does Momoshiki over virtually everyone present there at the moment individually
Dude, stop. Your example was dogshit and we all know that. That wasn't even close to what Isshiki did. Very different stuff. One was the main villain with hype and feats, the other is some dumbass who fought someone who Isshiki stomped. Not even the same thing.
Yes he wasn't on full and yes he has lost his rinnegan. At this point neither of us knows how strong Sasuke actually is until we see him in battle.

What matters here is Borushiki. Again I see absolutely Zero reason why Momoshiki wouldn't be able to draw out his own decrypted power. Same power Code is currently pestering for Boruto to tap into but according to you it's just DNA that got decrypted? Do you even read the manga?
I think I've already explained why having 80% of the DNA isn't the same thing as 80% of power, for ***** sake pay attention on what I write, DNA and power aren't proportional. 1% of DNA isn't 1% of power, what the **** is even this? DNA is much more than simply power, it's literally your data, your everything.
It's the same as a battery of phone. Sasuke going low on chakra just means he has to conserve. It doesn't mean his AP dramatically drops as I'm assuming you're implying.
Chakra = AP, more Chakra = more AP, less Chakra = less AP. That's accepted, not gonna discuss this further, you can't simply say "no" and that's it, we had a thread about it.
We're talking about the same thing
******* irrelevant.
Scaling actually does. The next chapter will give us solid info. I think we can all agree a 13 day wait is okay?. Since afterall Boruto has been suppressing his Karma so the difference between then and now would be just a little bit.
Yeah next chapter, not out yet, don't even know if it's the same form as Borushiki. Not gonna wait mate, won't impact nothing here. Basically gonna create a new key or rating for that transformation anyway.

I know the page you're talking about, and no, it doesn't debunk the point. Hell you literally can't prove that DNA = power and that this is a 1:1 ratio. He literally states that the power is there and Karma is the key to use it, this is all.
DNA isn't only = Power.

DNA = to your whole being.

If 80% of Momoshiki's DNA has been extracted then that's = 80% of his being. Same being Amado notes would be completed in a few weeks. Which is why Isshiki explicitly asked "How much power hides within you?". If your argument is it isn't a 1:1 ratio then it honestly isn't a good one. Nor valid when you look at both Amado's, Isshiki's and Code's statement.

If it isn't unknown for Borushiki then it definitely isn't 7C.
Dude, stop. Your example was dogshit and we all know that. That wasn't even close to what Isshiki did. Very different stuff. One was the main villain with hype and feats, the other is some dumbass who fought someone who Isshiki stomped. Not even the same thing.
The example wasn't dogshit. What I'd call dogshit is trying to use Momoshiki playing around and confirming Kawaki's status as evidence for 7C. Please tell me I'm read it wrong.
I think I've already explained why having 80% of the DNA isn't the same thing as 80% of power, for ***** sake pay attention on what I write, DNA and power aren't proportional. 1% of DNA isn't 1% of power, what the **** is even this? DNA is much more than simply power, it's literally your data, your everything.
Yes, this much is obvious lmao. I don't need a biology lesson. I'm saying there's obviously a sizeable amount. I use 80% as reference because that's what the series gave us.
Chakra = AP, more Chakra = more AP, less Chakra = less AP. That's accepted, not gonna discuss this further, you can't simply say "no" and that's it, we had a thread about it.
I didn't simply say no. And yes I read the thread. And iirc nowhere did it say me not being at full tank = a tremendously lower AP. Don't try to make it as though this was accepted.
Yeah next chapter, not out yet, don't even know if it's the same form as Borushiki. Not gonna wait mate, won't impact nothing here. Basically gonna create a new key or rating for that transformation anyway.
It obviously a different form. Boruto is probably taking control. What matters is that if his output is anywhere near 5C then Borushiki should have the same rating since there's little to no difference in power because he was taking the pills to suppress Momoshiki.

Borushiki feats are basically:

Matching Kawaki (Chapter 54)
Dodges Kawaki's attacks twice (Chapter 54)
Stabbed him (Chapter 54)
Blocks Kawaki's attacks (Chapter 54)
Kicked by a depowered Sasuke (Chapter 54)
Blocked Sasuke's sword strike (Chapter 54)
Damaged Sasuke with the vanishing Rasengan (Chapter 54)

Basically that, he still took Sasuke's Raiton and reacted to Amaterasu, but that's not relevant. All Borushiki feats are against Kawaki and a heavily depowered Sasuke, who lost his Rinnegan, aka power, and fatigue, with almost no chakra left. And if you still don't belive that, well, not my problem, you can't prove Sasuke is 5-C in this state anyway.
borushiki should have the same tier as shin who fought both NaruSasu at the same time. hes faster than kinshiki. his sword so fast he make sasuke need to use his own body to protected sarada while sasuke fast enough to come to stadium n carry sarada. his clone tanked sasuke chidori.capable to injured both narusasu. or put shin at the same tier as delta who fought naruto because he did everything she did but better because he fought both of them 🗿

I agree with M3X. Rinnegone Sasuke, Kurama-less Naruto, and Borushiki should be Unknown until the series clearly establishes how strong they are with feats and statements.
Logic and tight writing aren't exactly Boruto's strong suits, so saying stuff like "they should be XYZ level" is irrelevant imo. They'll be as strong as the plot wants them to be, and we'll give them solid rating when that reality is well-established in the future.

I agree with M3X. Rinnegone Sasuke, Kurama-less Naruto, and Borushiki should be Unknown until the series clearly establishes how strong they are with feats and statements.
Logic and tight writing aren't exactly Boruto's strong suits, so saying stuff like "they should be XYZ level" is irrelevant imo. They'll be as strong as the plot wants them to be, and we'll give them solid rating when that reality is well-established in the future.
What about controlled Borushiki matching suppressed Code?

What about controlled Borushiki matching suppressed Code?
I haven't read the chapter yet, but I feel like you answered your own question. If Code was suppressed, and actively trying not to kill Boruto, then there's no solid scaling that should be done here imo.
It wouldn't even make sense for someone of Momoshiki's caliber (assuming Borushiki is even as strong as full power Momoshiki) to match a serious Code, who's supposedly above Jigen, who stomped Naruto and Sasuke, who in turn beat Momoshiki at his best while they were weakened. It just doesn't add up imo.

I haven't read the chapter yet, but I feel like you answered your own question. If Code was suppressed, and actively trying not to kill Boruto, then there's no solid scaling that should be done here imo.
It wouldn't even make sense for someone of Momoshiki's caliber (assuming Borushiki is even as strong as full power Momoshiki) to match a serious Code, who's supposedly above Jigen, who stomped Naruto and Sasuke, who in turn beat Momoshiki at his best while they were weakened. It just doesn't add up imo.
Oh, I did, didn't I?

Code isn't stronger than Jigen right now. He needs Amado to unlock his power. Jigen in Karma V1 was already stronger than Naruto and Sasuke individually at their strongest and Borushiki was def weaker than Rinnegonless Sasuke.

Code isn't stronger than Jigen right now. He needs Amado to unlock his power. Jigen in Karma V1 was already stronger than Naruto and Sasuke individually at their strongest and Borushiki was def weaker than Rinnegonless Sasuke.
Oh yeah, you're right. I forgot that Code is even rated as Unknown rn. So Boruto fighting him is pretty worthless anyway lol.

Back