• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manga Boruto Profile

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Here is the profile:

I don't have a quote or anything, and the renders were a pain in the ass, so if someone can do it better, I can send the images.

Issue is, we need a "Chakra Users" category, because it makes easier to simply link the chakra page and just save some space not listing abilities.

EDIT: **** I forgot to say this, but I'm removing Borushiki's 5-C rating. Not even full Momo is as strong as Sasuke, let alone a fragment of his power fighting a nerfed Sasuke.

I think "Unknown" for his last key is better, Sasuke was weakened but he is a 5-C God Tier (As far as we know), having Borushiki scaled to 7-C after fighting him seems to be too much of a low ball

He is likely getting new feats in the new chapter aswell

He is likely getting new feats in the new chapter aswell
I don't really know if it's the same form. IIRC this is Boruto being possessed by Momoshiki while low on Chakra, the new form might be Boruto using what Code told him, the power of the Otsutsuki without being possessed by him.

It's the Rasengan that one shot Boro. I forgot to link it.
Aren't all the Town Level Naruto characters City Level now?

Also yeah, agree with removing Moon level Borushiki. Which actually begs the question ... should Borushiki be on his profile at all. Boruto isn't in control at all in this form.

Aren't all the Town Level Naruto characters City Level now?
Yeah, but this doesn't impact Boruto now.
Also yeah, agree with removing Moon level Borushiki. Which actually begs the question ... should Borushiki be on his profile at all. Boruto isn't in control at all in this form.
Don't know how this works, but putting this under Momoshiki's profile smells like bullshit to me.

I don't really know if it's the same form. IIRC this is Boruto being possessed by Momoshiki while low on Chakra, the new form might be Boruto using what Code told him, the power of the Otsutsuki without being possessed by him.
Likely, yeah

Still, the version that fought Nerfed Sasuke should be Unknown or, if needed, downscale to Sasuke after he lost his Rinnegan (Although he might still be 5-C)

Oh by the way, the 7-C rating from Karma seal comes from Kawaki.

Because it's Boruto's body I guess? It's not like an alternative version of Momoshiki.
I mean, as an example, Ginyu get stats for Tagoma.
It's Momoshiki's will, conscious, and soul taking over Boruto's body. Hence I'm a bit unsure which profile Borushiki should be on.

It's Momoshiki's will, conscious, and soul taking over Boruto's body. Hence I'm a bit unsure which profile Borushiki should be on.
Hmm, not sure either. Honestly thinking about it now, I don't really care. Removing it from his profile or not, whatever.

Yee, it's your calc. But Boruto's height should be updated, I saw that you were confused about it. He's 145cm.

I could probably ask someone to render Base Boruto's to make it look better, if you'd like.

Created Kawaki's manga profile.

Though I need a render of his manga version, that is present in the link from above.

EDIT: **** I forgot to say this, but I'm removing Borushiki's 5-C rating. Not even full Momo is as strong as Sasuke, let alone a fragment of his power fighting a nerfed Sasuke.
Disagree, now sure Momoshiki isn't as strong, but he is relative to Sasuke, since Sasuke fought Kinshiki and Momoshiki is stronger than Kinshiki. Though this was a heavily fatigued and injured Sasuke that fought Borushiki, and Borushiki himself admits that he can't beat Sasuke 1v1, though he still contended so I'd say "At most 5-C"?

Borushiki feats are basically:

Matching Kawaki (Chapter 54)
Dodges Kawaki's attacks twice (Chapter 54)
Stabbed him (Chapter 54)
Blocks Kawaki's attacks (Chapter 54)
Kicked by a depowered Sasuke (Chapter 54)
Blocked Sasuke's sword strike (Chapter 54)
Damaged Sasuke with the vanishing Rasengan (Chapter 54)

Basically that, he still took Sasuke's Raiton and reacted to Amaterasu, but that's not relevant. All Borushiki feats are against Kawaki and a heavily depowered Sasuke, who lost his Rinnegan, aka power, and fatigue, with almost no chakra left. And if you still don't belive that, well, not my problem, you can't prove Sasuke is 5-C in this state anyway.

Stabbed him (Chapter 54)

Basically that, he still took Sasuke's Raiton and reacted to Amaterasu, but that's not relevant. All Borushiki feats are against Kawaki and a heavily depowered Sasuke, who lost his Rinnegan, aka power, and fatigue, with almost no chakra left. And if you still don't belive that, well, not my problem, you can't prove Sasuke is 5-C in this state anyway.
So you're basically saying that this Weakened and Fatigued Sasuke went from 5-C all the way to 7-C? And Kawaki scaling would be an outlier anyway. Also, does this mean you're removing his FTL rating as well?

No, because even fatigue and depowered Sasuke is above Burushiki. Borushiki couldn't defeat him in a 1v1 even in that state. Kawaki isn't an outlier, that's what Borushiki has shown. Yes.

Hard disagree on this.

We're talking 80% of Fused Momoshiki's power, 5C is low ball enough. Any lower is blatant ridiculous tbh

Stabbed him (Chapter 54)

This is the equivalent of someone saying Isshiki shouldn't be in tier 5 because Boruto survived him breaking his back. You're ignoring one glaring obvious detail. Momoshiki needs Kawaki alive. Yes he got kicked by a weakened Sasuke.

Sasuke being low on chakra =\= Sasuke dropping in AP. All it means is that how long he can go for has lowered immensely.
Basically that, he still took Sasuke's Raiton and reacted to Amaterasu, but that's not relevant.
It very much is. His body may be 80% Otsutsukified but he isn't immortal. Sasuke at that moment could deal a fatal blow should the opportunity present itself then
All Borushiki feats are against Kawaki and a heavily depowered Sasuke, who lost his Rinnegan, aka power, and fatigue, with almost no chakra left. And if you still don't belive that, well, not my problem, you can't prove Sasuke is 5-C in this state anyway.
Basically yeah, you and virtually all of us don't know how strong Sasuke is. But regardless you feel Borushiki should be downgraded because he scales to Sasuke? This makes no sense

Hard disagree on this.

We're talking 80% of Fused Momoshiki's power, 5C is low ball enough. Any lower is blatant ridiculous tbh
We are not talking about 80% of his power, we are talking about 80% of DNA being transferred to another being. DNA doesn't equate to power, it's very different.
This is the equivalent of someone saying Isshiki shouldn't be in tier 5 because Boruto survived him breaking his back. You're ignoring one glaring obvious detail. Momoshiki needs Kawaki alive. Yes he got kicked by a weakened Sasuke.

Sasuke being low on chakra =\= Sasuke dropping in AP. All it means is that how long he can go for has lowered immensely.
No, this is not the same thing. Isshiki has explicit feats and statements about being much stronger than Jigen, Naruto and Sasuke, such as having a completely different power level than when he was Jigen, his body brimming with incredible power, and constantly beating Naruto and Sasuke. Butyeah you might be right, Isshiki holding back to not instakill Boruto because he has a purpose for him is the reasonIsshiki shouldn't be 5-C. Do you even read the manga?

With Borushiki is different. Everything used to back up his Tier is the Sasuke's fight wich is very doubtful, Sasuke wasn't full, he was low on Chakra and without his Rinnegan, without power/strength, whatever you want to call it. Borushiki doesn't have 1/10 of Jigen/Isshiki hype, statements and feats to back up his Tier.

Sasuke being low on Chakra = Low A, literally accepted with @UchihaSlayer96 thread months ago.
It very much is. His body may be 80% Otsutsukified but he isn't immortal. Sasuke at that moment could deal a fatal blow should the opportunity present itself then
It obviously isn't. Raiton is basically hax, you don't need raw durability to defend against it, you need electricity resistance. Amaterasu is ******* irrelevant, I'm talking about AP.
Basically yeah, you and virtually all of us don't know how strong Sasuke is. But regardless you feel Borushiki should be downgraded because he scales to Sasuke? This makes no sense
We don't know how strong he is, you can't prove he is 5-C, I can't prove he is below. Unknown is best here.

So is there a problem with just downscaling Borushiki to 80% Momoshiki?
It would still be in Tier 5C.

Momoshiki and Kinshiki are individually 5C. Otsutsuki clan law is transfer of power which was shown in the fight against Momoshiki as he took Kinshiki's power. That same Momoshiki implanted his karma in Boruto.

So he'd still end up there

Back