• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well before I vote I guess I could ask since both seem to have similar abilities is ether one vulnerable to each other's hax?

Well, their hax are fairly similar tbh. And at this level, if two characters share abilities, they may as well nullify each other unless one of the two happens to have more powerful reality warping at their disposal. (Example: Death Manipulation is never going to work on Death of the Endless, and Probability Manipulation will never be a factor against Bessa.)

That said, I think Dis has stronger variants of his abilities by virtue of being a more powerful reality warper in general, and he has a larger number of other abilities which would get around Dax Novu's regen regardless. (Chief among them being mind manipulation and death manipulation)

...Yeah, this might be a stomp after all.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
LEt's see

Attack Potency: High Hyperverse level (Exists in Monitor-Sphere, and is the most powerful out of all Monitors. Was overwhelming The Thought Robot during their battle)

So, an infinite dimensional being

At least High Hyperverse level (Thought to be an aspect of, or mirror to, Ga, who transcends an infinite-dimensional reality, though he (Dis) is not nearly as powerful. Capable of reshaping all of existence in his own image, should he or his Avatar succeed in bringing about the collapse of the Dark Tower. Though he is strongly limited by the Tower, he is capable of building a machine to amplify his strength which, when destroyed, sends echoes through "multiple dimensions throughout infinity".)

VS someone who can destroy an infinite dimensional multiverse

That's the equilivant of a 10-B VS a 3-A.
it's more like a 10-B vs an At least 2-A

A regular dude vs Beyonder Post-Retcon's strongest form tbh

Yeah, I think at this point we can agree that this is a stomp. Someone should probably close this.

We need a better matchup for him. Consider a Dis vs Destiny of the Endless thread. c; 2 firm At least High 1-B's with similar hax, and both are embodiments.

Js250476 said:
Damn that's such a shame didn't think same tier fights could still be stomps
Being an infinite dimensional denizen is nothing to a being who transcends an infinitely-infinite layered creation.

Literally you can transcend even space and time themselves and literally everything else too but if you don't surpass dimensions on a conceptual layer (complexities of form based around numbers) you're still a High 1-B, although 1-A's can possibly have mathematical properties at their lowest end, although such properties would essentially be imaginary.

Lucifer is one of the stronger 1-As in the DCU, so...yeah. That would turn out the same way Nyarlathotep VS Gan did.

Even worse in the Crimson King's case, since he's the weakest of the three (known) deities of The Dark Tower.

although before this thread is closed can I just say Lucifer has like the greatest calc result ever that number is just gloriously amazing lol

Mandrakk hasn't TCK's level of plot/fate manipulation. So Mandrakk would be instantly outmaneuvered and the whole multiverse including Monitor Sphere would be destroyed.

TCK can live in the Prim (King's version of Outer Void) and he is made of it whereas Mandrakk has been dissolved in the Overmonitor's Void.

Dis wins.

ALL HAIL THE CRIMSON KING

@Zach: Everyone? AP-wise, you said yourself that the match was like a 10-B taking on a 3-A, and Aeyu compared it to a 10-B fighting a 2-A. It was already established that Mandrakk doesn't have a way to get past the King's regen, also.

Back