• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Been wanting to do this for months now ngl

Rules:
Alternates and Operator are 9-C and stuff above it is restricted (Size manipulation is not combat applicable anyway)
Speed Equalized
it's Satan and 4 alternates against Operator but Satan can summon more if needed
Fight takes place on a street at Night
Starting distance: 10 meters
SBA for everything else

Satan and Alternates:

The Operator: 4 (@Scourge_8 @AThe1412 @TheShape03 @TegamiBachi25 )

incon:

Sadly I could not find the OG creator of the tn cause their reddit account got deleted
6d577e5s0g691.png

Last edited:
The operator seems to have more helpful powers and abilities, he should be more or less physically on par with the Alternates and in the worst cases, he could turn intangible to avoid taking damage. Plus The Operator’s attack speed is pretty high and I feel like he should be able to blitz them’ and if the Alternates are baseline, then Op might kill a couple.
However if there are 4 of them it may be hard for him to fight, but in the worst case be could bfr them through time or directly to the ark where they will never come back. Plus if the operator kills a couple of them, he might be able to use necromancy to turn them against Satan.
Then it would be just operator vs Satan and I vote Operator simply due to superior haxes which Stan has no resistance against.

Operator FRA. Lol, he's stronger and more haxy than OG Slender Man now, though he does deserve it for being the most well written and terrifying portrayal of the character in my personal opinion.

The operator seems to have more helpful powers and abilities, he should be more or less physically on par with the Alternates and in the worst cases, he could turn intangible to avoid taking damage. Plus The Operator’s attack speed is pretty high and I feel like he should be able to blitz them’ and if the Alternates are baseline, then Op might kill a couple.
However if there are 4 of them it may be hard for him to fight, but in the worst case be could bfr them through time or directly to the ark where they will never come back. Plus if the operator kills a couple of them, he might be able to use necromancy to turn them against Satan.
Then it would be just operator vs Satan and I vote Operator simply due to superior haxes which Stan has no resistance against.
Speed is equalized btw but anyway Counted

Operator FRA. Lol, he's stronger and more haxy than OG Slender Man now, though he does deserve it for being the most well written and terrifying portrayal of the character in my personal opinion.
counted also I agree that Operator is more well written plus he basically shaped the Slender mythos

Back