• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My dude, the only difference in both profiles is that Shaggy is a gymnast and knows how to drive cars vans and airplanes, and he have more chances to dodge scooby attacks due to gymnastic

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Tbh the reality warping seems more like luck but just an opinio
Making food appear from thin air is luck? (I need to add that the food was also flying.)

Or painting a door and making it real?

That doesn't seem to be luck my friend

Is it a stomp ?
I actually have no idea, Scooby have the apparent upper hand, but then again, Shaggy could win via reality warp and transmutation, since only animals can eat the nanite scooby snack and well, monsters aren't animals.

But the Scooby Snacks are made only for animals, it is the reason why Shaggy wasn't capable of using the scooby snacks to get powers himself

There are bo proof of monsters being able to eat food, so that would be an NLF iirc, and to the second one, well, is more of what the two of them will begin with

I mean if shaggy could turn him into a plant or a rock or something like that it would be different. But I don't see shaggy's limited transmutation helping to much if it still effects himself

I mean if shaggy could turn him into a plant or a rock or something like that it would be different. But I don't see shaggy's limited transmutation helping to much if it still effects himself
the transmutation is only into monsters.

The character from scooby doo that could do something like that is Ghost Witch that don't have a page yet.

He only used once in the cartoon, so, we don't have that much knowledge on it, but he was able to transform him and his dog and revert the process.

Back