• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mammoth Mogul First Tenure AP Change and Possible 4th Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the point of this, we're in agreement here. There are indeed more than hundreds of thousands. I never said there weren't. I said "more than" isn't a quantification. If you'd really rather I change it to tens of millions or something then fine, I just don't see the point when it wouldn't effect the end result of the profile at all.

Hundreds of thousands is too extreme of a low end,I feel. What's the size of an average star & an emerald? someone should calc that to get a more concrete number.

That's kinda contradicted by Scourge getting bullied by Evil BIG of all people on the daily and then as soon as his collars off begins stomping a mudhole into everyone he sees, starting with Big.

I wouldn't say contradicted, Scourge is a speedster rather than someone who uses brute strength and he had his speed negged by the collar. Although, that does have an impact as going faster allows you to hit harder.

The Fact that base Scourge is superior to Robolactus,Silver Snivley,Cal,& Al should put him at the very least above baseline 4-B to low 2-C.

@ED So I fawned over the idea of the base cast moving away from Baseline 4-B, but how far away are we exactly talking about here anyways? Obviously not anything too significant, but I'm curious.

What I mean is that Scourge's overall AP, Dura, Speed etc, were negged by the color to the point Big could pick on him soley due to being bigger than him and where numbers actually matter like with King Max's Gang threatening him when even speed equal without the collar they'd be meat to soften his knuckles on.

Just off of a quick rough calculation requested using the mass of an average star, I've got the emerald count at 6,960,000,000 (using the volume of the sun and assuming the volume of the pre-harmony emerald to be about 10cm considering the fact that they're consistently shown to be about to size of a hand). This is pretty rough, since it's 3AM here and I want to go to bed soon. I'll get a far more concrete number in the morning, but they're at least in the billions.

ShakeResounding said:
@ED So I fawned over the idea of the base cast moving away from Baseline 4-B, but how far away are we exactly talking about here anyways? Obviously not anything too significant, but I'm curious.
The plan is that they won't be 4-B anymore. Just Low 2-C.

ShakeResounding said:
They'd be Low 2-C

EDIT: Ninja'd

Maybe 44 times baseline 4-B based on Robolactus stating he would "incinerate" the solar system from Mobius,I'm not good at gauging such a thing.

>Archie 4-Bs can finally get away from baseline

>Said 4-Bs will no longer be 4-B

Sometimes I feel as if the universe bullies me

I don't think we should use Robolactus in the scaling tho. Nobody but that Alternate Team of Freedom Fighters had anything to do with him and even then couldn't hurt him. Mogul is more than enough.

Tier 4

Universal

Anything I missed?

I'm neutral about this after reading the scans, but more admins imput would be ok.

Sigh...

Could you guys like, stop making all these threads? Like Jesus, not even DBS in its prime shilled for upgrades this much. At this point I'm thinking the main reason the verse gets upgrades is by overwhelming VSBW with too many threads to fully analyze.

Awsometime said:
Just off of a quick rough calculation requested using the mass of an average star, I've got the emerald count at 6,960,000,000 (using the volume of the sun and assuming the volume of the pre-harmony emerald to be about 10cm considering the fact that they're consistently shown to be about to size of a hand). This is pretty rough, since it's 3AM here and I want to go to bed soon. I'll get a far more concrete number in the morning, but they're at least in the billions.
Thing about that, it could be there's less going by Word of God, and the visual representation of them not completely covering the planet and just to something like the horizon in specific places if this is the actual concrete number.

https://i.imgur.com/ZH1XpCW.jpg

"There were once hundreds of thousands of the Chaos Emeralds throughout the galaxy until the Gathering. Turbo Tails with the aid of others, summoned all the Chaos Emeralds and transferred them to the Special Zone."

Hundreds of thousands is 1 shy of a million

200,000 emeralds as a low end

999,999 emeralds as a high end

@Mephistus Thing is, we see an entire sea of just the green Chaos Emeralds as well as them raining down on Mobius, covering the surface so the "hundreds of thousands" is more like they're just trying to describe a really big number that can't be counted.

@Cal Seeing anything to do with Sonic and saying we should stop the, admittedly large, CRTs isn't fair judgement when we have like eight different incarnations of the guy.

Another thing worth pointing out is that the scan states hundreds of thousands in a galaxy,when the Great Harmony was universal.

Yeah,the Milky Way is only 100k lightyears across,Thoraxia alone is 849k lightyears away,the red emeralds alone aren't from the Milky Way,much less the other 5 colors.

Fair enough, that's fine by me.

I will say that we do need to hunker down and focus on one continuity at a time. Juggling Archie 'and Game upgrades, both of which are very significant, isn't the best idea. I know we're just paving the road for an official upgrade thread (I think), but I just wanted to say it.

The real cal howard said:
Sigh...
Could you guys like, stop making all these threads? Like Jesus, not even DBS in its prime shilled for upgrades this much. At this point I'm thinking the main reason the verse gets upgrades is by overwhelming VSBW with too many threads to fully analyze.
If you still think that despite the evidence, hop in this discord server and debate me on it: https://discord.gg/36H9R6

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Mephistus Thing is, we see an entire sea of just the green Chaos Emeralds as well as them raining down on Mobius, covering the surface so the "hundreds of thousands" is more like they're just trying to describe a really big number that can't be counted.
Yes but if you look at the sea scan, you'll see that the emeralds there are clearly different from regular emeralds. They're far far smaller than normal, displayed when sonic picks them up in his hand.

Unless there's anything else, are we good to get these upgrades approved then? Keep in mind that this would also effect the other freedom fighters that are scaled off of Sonic as well.

You're a disciple of Sir Splash? I actually listen in on alot of his debates,he seems knows a great deal about Star Wars from what I gather.

Not sure if I've done this b4 but, distance to the horizon with a height of 1 meter is 3.6 km from the center

40715040.790524 m^2 is the area of a circle with that radius

emerald surface area is circa 0.0817 m^2 (human palm surface area and since sonic's hand is smaller and using a smaller measurement for the surface area would just make the amount of emeralds needed larger to create this horizon shot)

40715040.790524/0.0817 = ~498,348,112 emeralds to make that sea in that shot.

even dividing by two since we only see looking out towards Sonic, its still higher than hundreds of thousands for the visual number and assuming just 1 layer of emeralds and not accounting for them piling up.

249,174,056>200,000

lolWoGstatement

I know, Mogul with the grey emerald should be 2-A easily. The only reason he didn't transform into master mogul again is because he admitted he couldn't beat Sonic. I just didn't bring that up because people like Howard would just call it ridiculous. So I just left it at thousands of times baseline 2-C to be safe.

ED INFINITUM said:
You're a disciple of Sir Splash? I actually listen in on alot of his debates,he seems knows a great deal about Star Wars from what I gather.
Yuh. I debate on his server a decent amount too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back