• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Due of succes of PMMM vs Naruto match,i made another match including PMMM vs Naruto,this time Mami vs Kakashi.

-Dual Sharinggan Kakashi is used here,and Base Mami is used.

-Both in character.

-Place located in Konohagakure.

-Speed equalized.

Kakashi Double MS
Tomoe mami wallpaper by kazetoushin-d5yy8pb

VS

-Mami : 0

-Kakashi : 0

-Inconclusive : 0

Interesting, I might leaning toward Kakashi here via Intangibility, Higher AP and He can fly and use Kamui from afar.

But of course, I think I'm gonna wait for PMMM expert first.

Waiting for Homu.

But,as i know,if Kakashi fly,he will be effective to shot by barrage of Mami muskets,but yah lets wait for PMMM expert here.

Also i will count your vote.

-Kakashi : 1 (Dot)

-Mami 0

Plz no,Homu will start berserk if he's here.

Hmmm, the problem is dual sharingan Kakashi is High 7-A and he also has Intangibility so there's that.

Still waiting for Homu ovo

I don't think that there is a way to make this fair. If he is 7-C Mami AP stomps becauses she one shots while he doesn't, if he is 8-B even more so, and if he is High 7-A+ Mami can't do a thing

Yeah except that Mami's dura >> Sayaka's, who shrugged off the attack that one shot Elly

You know there's other characters that aren't from naruto that you can use to have your PMMM characters fight.

But why just naruto characters. There's other opponents that are arguably better matches for Mami or the other magical girls.

Ampun bang,ane kan sangat gatel banget buat nih match

Seeing all of complain here make me want to change the condition......again XD.

Also,thanks for recommended an opponent for Mami and Kakashi,@Glass.

Back