• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sans, Kurumi, Dante, Shedninja, Samus, Da Vinci, Madoka, Doraemon and Cinder are staying.

The others i'm not sure.

Pffft, like that is a problem

TakeAseat.jpg

No you posted a meme about ending memes as well.

Will this stop the spam at least

Basically ribbons > False Mami (At least 7-A) >>> Candeloro (7-A) >>> Mami (At least 7-B+, likely 7-A) >>> False Kyoko >>> Ophelia >>> Kyoko > Patricia = 18 megatons by being born

Speaking of Patricia, I should probably remake the calc because it's pretty freaking lowballed (Inb4 this actually yield 7-A).

Pretty sure that if it includes a cirrocumulus we would assume 13 km of height. After all for a cumulonimbus we don't add a 2 km lowball

Uh, if I calculated that one right she does stay at 7-A

Give me time until tomorrow to put it into a blog

No. But 50 for Patricia's AP.

But let's wait. I'll put the calc into a blog tomorrow.

If it does go through it's a pretty big revision

I suppose that it was Kyoko's turn of being upgraded by doing absolutely nothing.

Mami already gained Ultra Instinct, it's enough

>Realizes that this means going through almost all the pages for the third time in a week.

RebubleUselet said:
And about the spam, I'm telling you Vel will be spamming the shit out of her with Nasuverse characters
Likely so.

Hopefully she just stops making Hax matches in general.

The calc for the up...down...idk-at-this-point...grade is done.

Now let's see if it's accepted

Back