• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mako's "Fishy" Stats

@SD Let me see if i can find a gif of the fight where Joey was sent flying from one of the explosions from a monster

No? Im looking for feats of monsters in duels affecting things that arent part of the duel, like physically affecting the duelists themselves or the world outside the field, both of which have happened numerous times

Yes they have happened multiple times, but only under context such as being made real via dark magic or other forces. This is Mako. He doesn't have any of that

Not sure why the equation use ground level explosion when it seems to be made in mid air, also Joey isn't even inside the explosion, below 20 psi is inside the threasold of not dying.

As for the feat itself, isn't that the Oricalcos Seal?

EDIT: Yes it is, so this is not an illusion.

SomebodyData said:
@Weekly link that happening? It contradict ts the entire point of Arc-V's Real Solid Vision so I have extreme doubts.
Do we even know if anime Arc-V is canon to DM?

I mean, GX, 5Ds, and Zexal all connect to it. If it wasn't canon, that would change a lot of things. But for the most part, that's commonly accepted.

Though I'm pretty sure kaiba in the anime has also called them holograms anyways

@Antonifer interesting, so the feat isn't that good.

@Weekly Like I said, Orichalcos

Nah we can't use the Son's feats since what actually happened is already shown (kills all the fans minus tony then falls off a building, also kills a bunch of his own dudes), its not really the same thing.

That's fair. I guess a more applicable example would be magic in medaka box

Only people that are ******* bat shit crazy and delusional can use it, and only those with magic can effect magical beings. A lot of fans doubt if the magic is just them larping, but it's such a grey zone. The fandom is kinda split on that

Bump

@Weekly so now that your example was shown to rely on it becoming real through an external force (Orichalcos), do you have any examples left? If not, do you want the profile deleted or just corrected?

Bump, it looks like enough people are ok with the changes/deletion, and there is no more contrary evidence, so I'll probably do it tomorrow, just wanted to know what do if to change or delete the profile?

Back