• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making a page for a relatively unknown verse (asking permission to make it Tier 1 or 0)

I have permission from the author of this page on CSAPwiki to use that information on other wikis if I want to, and I'd like to contribute a page for that character and maybe the verse itself here since it's relatively unknown. Many scaling wikis have protocol to check with others without making a character Tier 0 or high in to Tier 1 so I wanted to make a post about it first.

Well, please don't copy and past the entire page word for word. It's okay to look at the various scans and stuff like that and use the collection of scans for indexing purposes. Plus keep in mind that our wiki's policies are vastly different from other wikis and we tend to have much more strict standards when it comes to higher tiers and what not.

Well, please don't copy and past the entire page word for word. It's okay to look at the various scans and stuff like that and use the collection of scans for indexing purposes. Plus keep in mind that our wiki's policies are vastly different from other wikis and we tend to have much more strict standards when it comes to higher tiers and what not.
Alright, I won't. So should I make the page according to how I figure the scaling and then edits would be done if others care to disagree?

I have permission from the author of this page on CSAPwiki to use that information on other wikis if I want to, and I'd like to contribute a page for that character and maybe the verse itself here since it's relatively unknown. Many scaling wikis have protocol to check with others without making a character Tier 0 or high in to Tier 1 so I wanted to make a post about it first.
Can you please inform me of the origins of this series.

Well, truth be told; the higher up tiers are admittedly something over my head and people like Executor N0, DontTalkDT, and Ultima Reality are better at judging those. But they also tend to be busy, so I can't really ping them. I feel like the best bet might be to see what other users and staff have to say.

Well, truth be told; the higher up tiers are admittedly something over my head and people like Executor N0, DontTalkDT, and Ultima Reality are better at judging those. But they also tend to be busy, so I can't really ping them. I feel like the best bet might be to see what other users and staff have to say.
I think theirs a chance that this series might not meet our standards for being suitable for the wiki mased on notoriety.

I think theirs a chance that this series might not meet our standards for being suitable for the wiki mased on notoriety.
Yeah, it appears to be like a text based website to my knowledge; no idea if there's like some published work or novel series or animation and what not.

Edit: It's basically just a website with 7 short stories on it. And it's not exactly published works so it may be more suited for something like either FC/OC wiki or Joke Battles wiki; more likely the latter than it would here.

Last edited:
Yeah, it appears to be like a text based website to my knowledge; no idea if there's like some published work or novel series or animation and what not.

Edit: It's basically just a website with 7 short stories on it. And it's not exactly published works so it may be more suited for something like either FC/OC wiki or Joke Battles wiki; more likely the latter than it would here.
It doesn't have to be a "published work" (Whatever that means nowadays lol), just notable enough to have a fanbase outside of like scaling communities.

Which I don't think this verse even meets that standard sadly.

If it was just about published works, there's literally no reason why we wouldn't allow Suggsverse here, other than the fact that Ant hates it.

I wasn't aware of a notoriety standard, my mistake. Yea, I've never come across the verse outside of scaling communities, so in that case it probably doesn't qualify.
Can you please inform me of the origins of this series.
AFAIK it's just the aforementioned website. I came across a couple of videos about it while browsing powerscaling stuff on TikTok, lol.

What if I said that it existed so far beyond the concepts of concepts of concepts, and so on, that none of the Byzantine’s growth-from-Nothingness could ever hope to reach it, no matter how many times he stacked layers of it, and layers of layers, and layers of layers of layers, and so on infinitely, then layers (of layers of..) of that infinitely, then that, then that toward some indescribable climax?
WTF is this shit. Feels like suggsverse

We get wackier stuff from some of the light novels and xianxia fiction we got here. But towards the OP, it doesn't look like this universe has generally any form of online community from my own brief research. Seems real niche.

Back