• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making a composite Boyfriend (FNF)

-Technically the corruption can be regenerated, visible in the week of the corruption of Peak.
-Pico "sprite" in Mommy's corrupted week is evidently shot in the head and is still alive, assuming all corruptions are equal Corrupted Boyfriend's durability could be backed up by this or be another regeneration justification.
-The way to manipulate data from a corrupt Boyfriend is by entering commands in the console, does this also count as hacking?

Is the image not working just for me?
By that mean Boyfriend picture
Also remove Superhuman Physical Characteristics and only let Superhuman Durability and Speed

Is the image not working just for me?
By that mean Boyfriend picture
Also remove Superhuman Physical Characteristics and only let Superhuman Durability and Speed
Yeah the image isn't working for me either
I think 2 Superhuman stats is enough for Superhuman Physical Characterists
Also, evading bullets should be Transonic Reaction speed
It depends on the distance i'm pretty sure

Ok so the muzzle velocity of an uzi is 375 m/s, i think the calc method for reaction speed is Distance/Projectile Speed
So going by 3 meters
3m/375m/s = 0.008s (Subsonic)
going by 4 meters
4m/375m/s = 0.0106666666666667s (Subsonic)

the distance actually appears to be roughly a meter
1m/375m/s = 0.0026666666666667 m/s (Transonic)
so i guess Transonic Boyfriend it is

btw how would whitty be compositely? Cause composite includes fan-fan made content and thus He could easily be somewhere in like tier 6 for causing an explosion that left a crater similar to the grand canyon.

Um, I know this was mentioned earlier, but should we at least make a note that some mods depict Boyfriend as having some sort of mental illness (i.e. dementia and depression)?

something to mention is this
fnf newgrounds skin where he has some sort of sound manipulation

Boyfriend should be at least 9-A and have durability negation since multiple mods depict the rap battles as actual life or death battles and he tanks picos bullets in fnf hd

Last edited:
yeah but its specifically pico's who has feats of them being 9-A with the cassandra calc as well as 9-B's without it
Plus Pico vs Uberkids but it still don't really known if that canon, Pico could have many feats trough that animation.

I don't think the animation is canon but it showed him survive a massive explosion which appears to be around 8-C.

Plus Pico vs Uberkids but it still don't really known if that canon, Pico could have many feats trough that animation.
the funny thing about that is that fnf hd directly uses that specific design used in the animation from hair to the colors of his clothes and im wondering if this needs a calc

Back