• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making a composite Boyfriend (FNF)

Well we know Pico just didn't shoot boyfriend cuz their canonically Exs and Pico, when encountered boyfriend to kill him, ended up recognizing him and decided to rap battle him instead
And we have literally no idea of what happens before and after the Rap battles so who knows
We just really gotta wait for The Full Ass Game cuz it will have cutscenes between all the Weeks explaining the story and such

There are mods that are like undertale Au, like for example:
Corruption
StartCatcher
Everywhere at the End of Funk
Static Memories
GenderSwap
The monstrosity of Experiments
Crazy Gf
Minus

It would be necessary to see which ones are worth to have keys, for example Static Boyfriend has Multiple Selves

extra: they have nothing to do with what I wrote above, but thanks to the 31 minute mod Boyfriend it seems that he understands Spanish

Last edited:
Corrupt boyfriend flies into the virtual world, this would count as flight or is still data manipulation?

Skills already mentioned that have not been said yes or no:
Also, I'm pretty sure evading bullets is Transonic

1) boyfriend understands Gaster in the X-Event mod,
is there any ability to understand sign language?

What would most likely be either nothing, Automatic Translation, or just intelligence

2) Isn't having a microphone a kind of weak sound manipulation?

Probably Minor Sound Manipulation but yeh
Boyfriend VS. The cult demo
Boyfriend recalls that he has already said that in the past, this could be a "type 1 limited acausality" or something like that.
Do not take into account the things written by Pink999999 that is literally above this comment

Selever was heavily implied to be playing around, BF shouldn't scale.

Tho Low 2-C Ruv is more than appreciated.

Selever was heavily implied to be playing around, BF shouldn't scale.

Tho Low 2-C Ruv is more than appreciated.
Ruv was seen shaking the whole screen which what was also seen destroyed during the end of Mid-Mass so by using this badly flawed Logic of mine then Possibly Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Shook the Universe with his voice alone,

VS. TABI
kaboom!
Girlfriend and Boyfriend endure an explosion, although I don't think it is possible to see how strong it was

Vs. Mystic Myra

The whole week is based on the witch studying magic, it is explicit that she at least learned the basics, and together they do necromancy, boyfriend should at least have necromancy (limited because it takes 2 people who know the spell to do it)

also in hex mod he raps all day, plus probably taking on Whitty just before, this is for stamina

Last edited:
VS. TABI
kaboom!
Girlfriend and Boyfriend endure an explosion, although I don't think it is possible to see how strong it was

Vs. Mystic Myra

The whole week is based on the witch studying magic, it is explicit that she at least learned the basics, and together they do necromancy, boyfriend should at least have necromancy (limited because it takes 2 people who know the spell to do it)

also in hex mod he raps all day, plus probably taking on Whitty just before, this is for stamina
When I saw "Vs. Ex", I thought it was related to Ayana, to be honest...

I already put it
VS. TABI
kaboom!

Vs. Mystic Myra

Back