• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Makima's profile

So, like the good Makima Simp that I am I decided to check her profile to see whats going on and what she has but I only saw abilities listed and explained but no scans at all. After seeings this I decided to look the other profiles to see their condition and while some have scans, some don't, some have references and others are barebones.

Can someone explain why the files are like that? And ofc this is a call for the supporters of the verse to fix this and add the necessary scans and references.

65006FC64E33C920D33033CE479F2F1515A41CA1

start working people

So, like the good Makima Simp that I am I decided to check her profile to see whats going on and what she has but I only saw abilities listed and explained but no scans at all. After seeings this I decided to look the other profiles to see their condition and while some have scans, some don't, some have references and others are barebones.

Can someone explain why the files are like that? And ofc this is a call for the supporters of the verse to fix this and add the necessary scans and references.

65006FC64E33C920D33033CE479F2F1515A41CA1

start working people
Are you sure you weren't just looking for an opportunity to use this thicc ass makima pic somewhere, because you don't have anything to use it into the threads that wouldn't make you look horny?

I have seen that there are some references (but not all justifications are covered with references), which could be convenient when finding scans.

Well there are references for Makima's abilities in there. Having the scans in addition to that would be better.

Back