• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think that is a paraphrase of this page:
0069-015.png

He creates an impossible situation such as -1 apples, which in turn creates a magnet-like effect in space.
Don't think there is enough evidence to justify durability negation; the bounty hunters' heads (which produced a 'Grrnch' sound effect) and rubbles can be explained through crushing, and the rubble can also be explained by Gojo moving Blue away so it doesn't clutter the area (Gojo mentions that he doesn't control Blue well if it is large and close to him).

The guaranteed-hit attacks most Domain Expansions have bypasses/nullifies Cursed Techniques in its way (unless the opponent defends with a Simple Domain or an opposing Domain Expansion), similar to how Jogo's rock attack bypassed Limitless.
0015-010.png
0082-010.png

But Gojo's guaranteed-hit is basically the information transfer.

Young Gojo seems to have access to Domain Expansion, but he hasn't mastered it (it is unknown if he did during the battle against Toji, as his statement is after a time skip where he improved his mastery of other techniques):
0076-010.png

But if we are going with Gojo directly after the Toji fight, then it is safe to assume Domain Expansion isn't something that he learned or something that he can use during battle.

The point is that Makima would likely resort to her win conditions (ex. mind hax) faster than Gojo would resort to Unlimited Void.
But I agree that if older Gojo can target Makima and all of the people/devils she controls at once, then he can pull off the win condition faster than anything besides the mind hax.

I think the 'rule everyone has to follow' applies to a small handful of Domain Expansions, such as the attorney guy's and a spoiler character. But for most of the Domain Expansions we've seen, it wouldn't make sense to affect the user since they generate straight-forward attacks.
Does this invalidate the votes for Gojo? All the arguments for Gojo only apply to his adult self, while kid gojo is veing used by op

He creates an impossible situation such as -1 apples, which in turn creates a magnet-like effect in space.
Don't think there is enough evidence to justify durability negation; the bounty hunters' heads (which produced a 'Grrnch' sound effect) and rubbles can be explained through crushing, and the rubble can also be explained by Gojo moving Blue away so it doesn't clutter the area (Gojo mentions that he doesn't control Blue well if it is large and close to him).
I think I could agree with you on the head crunching thing, tho against Toji, when he used Maximum Energy Lapse: Blue, after he stopped applying the technique, 90% of the rubble had just vanished entirely from what I recall (The instances where he had it circle around him).
The guaranteed-hit attacks most Domain Expansions have bypasses/nullifies Cursed Techniques in its way (unless the opponent defends with a Simple Domain or an opposing Domain Expansion), similar to how Jogo's rock attack bypassed Limitless.
I don't believe it only applies to the guaranteed hits of the Domain. For a few reasons.
1. Geto's statement doen't affirm that it's only the hits that negate techniques, just that it nullified cursed techniques.
2. After having already covered the guaranteed hits, Jogo stated that in his more potent domain (more potent than Gojo's technique I'd assume is what he meant) that his attacks would now reach Gojo. I'd assume general attacks if we're going off the basis that there's only one type of attack that's guaranteed to hit.
3. When deployed by Hanami, he believed Todo would not be able to escape Domain Expansion since it would neutralize his technique (Which would be quite easy if he just chose to switch places with the special grade cursed object he had access to at the time).

I don't think it solely applies to the hits. At least from what I've seen anyway.
But if we are going with Gojo directly after the Toji fight, then it is safe to assume Domain Expansion isn't something that he learned or something that he can use during battle.
Yea, possible. Though in the scan you sent, it implies he had not yet gotten to working on it. Which would likely imply he spent the timeskip training his other techniques that he stated to have worked on (Summoning multiple red and blue's simultaneously, and minimizing hand signs).

Tho if it is Gojo after Toji's fight, he would have Purple which should bypass Makima's contract as it can just.. nonexists whatever touches it. Regular attacks? No problemo. Having her existence being void? Don't think that would transfer tbh.
The point is that Makima would likely resort to her win conditions (ex. mind hax) faster than Gojo would resort to Unlimited Void.
Agreed. Well, I think. I am only at the Bomb Devil arc. So haven't really seen her fighting style. I have seen that she opts for physic "bangs" tho.
I think the 'rule everyone has to follow' applies to a small handful of Domain Expansions, such as the attorney guy's and a spoiler character. But for most of the Domain Expansions we've seen, it wouldn't make sense to affect the user since they generate straight-forward attacks.
I'll take ur word on that.

She got plenty of people under her control to sacrifice.
She can know Gojo's name through the Clairvoyance listed in her profile, as she figure out the names of the random Yakuza assassins. (I think it is more likely that she interrogated some of her attackers on the train before killing them, but we're going with the profile) And Gojo isn't shy about revealing his name anyway.

Does her ritual work via her own pawns or does she need an actual living person to perform the technique.
I think Gojo's only win condition is Unlimited Void, which is his trump card, and something he'll like to avoid using since Domain Expansion briefly makes him unable to use his abilities.
He also has EE as well via hollow purple even while young and I believe BFR was a valid option mentioned as well.
But Makima has a few accessible win conditions.

1- She can mind hax him by giving him an order.
Only if she “fully believes” she’s superior to him which I don’t think is a guarantee at the start of the match. She’d probably need to prove her superiority over him cause she knows nothing about him. And the more she does learn about him the less she would believe herself superior to him.
2- She can perform a ritual to remote TK crush Gojo. Note that this directly affects the body without damaging the clothes or surroundings:

Again I question if she needs an actual living person for this instead of her pawn (plus it’s not like Gojo would wait around for a ritual to take place or even if it could bypass the limitless itself either as it’s conceptual in nature
3- She can get the Mold Devil to generate mold in Gojo's organs:
0046-003.png
Wouldn’t work against Gojo since he can regenerate internal organs. Man’s was literally stabbed in the brain and he just walked up high as hell to go kick the guy’s ass who did it right after.
4- She can get the Cosmos Devil to mindbreak Gojo with all the information in the universe (Gojo has Unlimited Void, but Yuji was unaffected by it because he was touching Gojo so it doesn't seem to target Gojo or make him tank his own attack).
I believe it was mentioned how the unlimited void is intrinsic to Gojo’s own soul as well, making him immune to his own ability.
5- The Ghost Devil's selective intangibility can potentially bypass Limitless. (though to be fair, the Ghost Devil died early in the series, and we don't know if Makima or Japan's Public Safety captured its reincarnation)
Aren’t curses in JJK already accepted as intangible too as well? So that might be a bust too.

CSM goons tend to overblow Cosmo's mind hax Potency anyway, it obviously isn't infinite knowledge or layered to an insane degree.

Also since when did intangible attacks bypass Limitless? Gojo has NPI so The Ghost Devil ain't jack.

I think I could agree with you on the head crunching thing, tho against Toji, when he used Maximum Energy Lapse: Blue, after he stopped applying the technique, 90% of the rubble had just vanished entirely from what I recall (The instances where he had it circle around him).
I was referring to that by moving Blue away. Gojo wanted to remove hiding spots around him, so it is plausible that he would send Blue flying away once it was done gathering the rubble.

I don't believe it only applies to the guaranteed hits of the Domain. For a few reasons.
1. Geto's statement doen't affirm that it's only the hits that negate techniques, just that it nullified cursed techniques.
2. After having already covered the guaranteed hits, Jogo stated that in his more potent domain (more potent than Gojo's technique I'd assume is what he meant) that his attacks would now reach Gojo. I'd assume general attacks if we're going off the basis that there's only one type of attack that's guaranteed to hit.
3. When deployed by Hanami, he believed Todo would not be able to escape Domain Expansion since it would neutralize his technique (Which would be quite easy if he just chose to switch places with the special grade cursed object he had access to at the time).

I don't think it solely applies to the hits. At least from what I've seen anyway.
1. It is in the context of guaranteed-hit, since the statement is followed by "even the great Gojo cannot avoid being hit"

2. Actually according to the fan-book, Jogo still didn't unleash his guaranteed-hit attack yet with his rock attack. So Jogo got interrupted by Unlimited Void before he can really overpower Limitless.
Also, Gege said that it is possible that Gojo protected Yuji from the heat. So it is possible for Gojo to use Limitless.
lY03MCD.jpeg

Also you can use Cursed Energy to counter-attack against some guaranteed-hit attacks and block them without having a Domain (simple or otherwise):
0015-011.png
0108-004.png

3- He said that Todo won't be able to avoid his attack within Domain Expansion, but not specifically that Todo will no longer be able to teleport or use Cursed Techniques.

There are a few instances where Cursed Techniques are used inside a Domain Expansion:

The Smallpox Deity used Domain Expansion, and Mei Mei had her brother distract it while using Simple Domain (since the Smallpox Diety is only able to target one person at a time) so she can kill with her Cursed Technique:
0102-014.png
0102-018.png

Hakari's Domain Expansion has a guaranteed-hit effect where information about Hakari's ability is transferred in exchange of Hakari getting a power boost. But people would still able to use their Cursed Techniques inside it.
0182-018.png
0183-009.png

0187-001.png
0190-007.png

Yea, possible. Though in the scan you sent, it implies he had not yet gotten to working on it. Which would likely imply he spent the timeskip training his other techniques that he stated to have worked on (Summoning multiple red and blue's simultaneously, and minimizing hand signs).

Tho if it is Gojo after Toji's fight, he would have Purple which should bypass Makima's contract as it can just.. nonexists whatever touches it. Regular attacks? No problemo. Having her existence being void? Don't think that would transfer tbh.
He also has EE as well via hollow purple even while young and I believe BFR was a valid option mentioned as well.
Hollow Purple erasing stuff is fanon. It creates imaginary mass that rushes forward as a projectile. A character later on also creates imaginary mass to increase the user's mass without affecting the user's speed, but it doesn't erase stuff.
Many people in the internet conflated imaginary mass with antimatter and negative mass, just because imaginary mass is the root of negative mass squared.

And even if Makima was hit with a matter erasure attack, the contract with the Prime Minister will probably still work, in which fatal damage is transferred to a random Japanese citizen.
BFR can be bypassed through the Spider Devil, which can get Makima in and out of Hell.

Does her ritual work via her own pawns or does she need an actual living person to perform the technique.
It seems that a requires a living sacrifice saying the name of the target in a temple (since she asked for the death row inmates to be brought to a temple).
It should work on her pawns, as mind-controlled people are shown being forced to sacrifice themselves to make deals/contracts with devils. Though she will first need to retreat or teleport (properly through the Spider Devil) to a temple.

Only if she “fully believes” she’s superior to him which I don’t think is a guarantee at the start of the match. She’d probably need to prove her superiority over him cause she knows nothing about him. And the more she does learn about him the less she would believe herself superior to him.
It depends on Makima's mood whether she will use it first. She can legitimately walk to a random Devil she knows very little about and mind hax him.
0074-015.png
0074-016.png
0074-017.png

Gojo still looks human. Even with Gojo demonstrating some of his abilities, Makima would properly assume that he has a contract with a strong devil, and still think she is superior to him.

Again I question if she needs an actual living person for this instead of her pawn (plus it’s not like Gojo would wait around for a ritual to take place or even if it could bypass the limitless itself either as it’s conceptual in nature
Some of her pawns are alive, and she can easily grab more.
It won't be hard to Makima to retreat due to her teleport, and then it is game over as long as she knows Gojo's name. Unless Gojo decides to teleport to a random location or something (removing himself from the battlefield), Makima can track him with her rats/birds while she keeps him distracted with her pawns.

Wouldn’t work against Gojo since he can regenerate internal organs. Man’s was literally stabbed in the brain and he just walked up high as hell to go kick the guy’s ass who did it right after.
The mold is stated to persist even if the person has regenerative abilities in the scan.
I don't think Gojo is going to rip off his own heart and hope he regenerates it.

I believe it was mentioned how the unlimited void is intrinsic to Gojo’s own soul as well, making him immune to his own ability.
Haven't encountered the scan, but would be interested in seeing it as it implies immunity to Cosmos Devil's Halloween.

Aren’t curses in JJK already accepted as intangible too as well? So that might be a bust too.
The low-level cursed spirits are. But I concede that the Ghost Devil properly won't be effective.

CSM goons tend to overblow Cosmo's mind hax Potency anyway, it obviously isn't infinite knowledge or layered to an insane degree.
JJK hooligans tend to overblow Unlimited Void as infinite knowledge as well.
Nonetheless, should be effective against Gojo unless he shows resistance.

I'm switching to incon tbh. It really depends if Makima decides to use mind hax from the beginning which she will win if she did. But Makima could also decide NOT to use it leaving Gojo to use his domain expansion

JJK hooligans tend to overblow Unlimited Void as infinite knowledge as well.
Nonetheless, should be effective against Gojo unless he shows resistance.
That's because it's directly stated to be infinite knowledge. Cosmo's is just the knowledge of the universe and even then that's left vague as ****.

The Cosmo's Devil probably wouldn't even be a good idea to use here since I'd argue it'd be much easier for Gojo to kill Cosmo before she can mind hax as he's that much stronger than Makima and her Devils / Fiend's.

Spider-Devil wouldn't be an answer to BFR either, Makima would only be able to go to hell and we all know who'd be waiting for her there.

Hollow Purple erasing stuff is fanon. It creates imaginary mass that rushes forward as a projectile. A character later on also creates imaginary mass to increase the user's mass without affecting the user's speed, but it doesn't erase stuff.
Many people in the internet conflated imaginary mass with antimatter and negative mass, just because imaginary mass is the root of negative mass squared.
Fanon yet its in the profile as void manipulation.

You've given this same exact argument multiple times in the past and literally nobody agreed with your interpretation. Don't like it? Make a CRT and quit with these "fanon" arguments whenever they're accepted and applied on the profile.

From Gojo’s own profile:

Void Manipulation (By combining the polar opposite infinities of Red and Blue[10], Gojo is able to create Hollow Purple, an imaginary mass which he fires at his opponents to erase them from reality. Such properties are given "void" characteristics and seen cleaving through anything it encompasses without any environmental impact that would denote a physical process. This also works on cursed spirits, which are conceptual in nature)

If you’d like to make a CRT to remove this from Gojo’s profile you are more than welcome to do so but until that’s accepted we go by what’s stated on his profile.
And even if Makima was hit with a matter erasure attack, the contract with the Prime Minister will probably still work, in which fatal damage is transferred to a random Japanese citizen.
Yeah Gojo’s hollow purple works on a conceptual level so if Makima gets hit by that she’s done.

Like done done. She’s literally the “control” devil itself which would be exactly what a cursed spirit it in JJK. And we’ve seen what it does to cursed spirits 💀.

Damage can’t be transferred if it’s literally hitting her on a conceptual level.
BFR can be bypassed through the Spider Devil, which can get Makima in and out of Hell.
Fair
It seems that a requires a living sacrifice saying the name of the target in a temple (since she asked for the death row inmates to be brought to a temple).
It should work on her pawns, as mind-controlled people are shown being forced to sacrifice themselves to make deals/contracts with devils. Though she will first need to retreat or teleport (properly through the Spider Devil) to a temple.
I doubt Gojo would just let her get away especially with his six eyes abilities and he can just teleport as well.

Also there’s still some question on if her ability can bypass the limitless distance between her and Gojo which is also conceptual in nature.
It depends on Makima's mood whether she will use it first. She can legitimately walk to a random Devil she knows very little about and mind hax him.
0074-015.png
0074-016.png
0074-017.png

Gojo still looks human. Even with Gojo demonstrating some of his abilities, Makima would properly assume that he has a contract with a strong devil, and still think she is superior to him.
“It depends on her mood” is not really a confident answer. When she fought Reze she didn’t just instantly mind control her, she just fought her despite Reze even showing more apprehension when coming face to face Makima who also appeared totally calm and in control. Gojo doesn’t really demonstrate that kind of fear especially when he’s about to fight someone.

If Gojo demonstrates that not only can he insta teleport and that she literally can’t touch him ( cause the dude likes to talk a lot and screw with people) I doubt she’s have complete and total confidence that she’s superior to him to be able to mind control him.
Some of her pawns are alive, and she can easily grab more.
It won't be hard to Makima to retreat due to her teleport, and then it is game over as long as she knows Gojo's name. Unless Gojo decides to teleport to a random location or something (removing himself from the battlefield), Makima can track him with her rats/birds while she keeps him distracted with her pawns.
If she retreats Gojo can follow especially with his six eyes allowing for instinctive reactions and able to locate people from great distances while they're hiding presence.
The mold is stated to persist even if the person has regenerative abilities in the scan.
I don't think Gojo is going to rip off his own heart and hope he regenerates it.
Gojo currently has “mid” regen so yeah Gojo is capable is very capable of going in taking out a couple organs if need be.
Like you get stabbed in the brain with a big ass knife and any other organ goes as easy compared to that.

also limitless may prevent the mold from even coming into Gojo in the first place.
Haven't encountered the scan, but would be interested in seeing it as it implies immunity to Cosmos Devil's Halloween.
This is also the description in regards to the body and the soul as well as Gojo’s domain expansion:

The low-level cursed spirits are. But I concede that the Ghost Devil properly won't be effective.
K

Denji's much less potent EE literally bypassed Makima's contract and forced her to reincarnate as Nayuta. This would be no different than Gojo hitting her with Hollow Purple, it's a conceptual Erasure attack much like Denji's but unlike Denji's Gojo's doesn't have the caveats of having to kill the opponent and then eat them, they have to be Devil's and Denji's lacks AoE and range.

Gojo's Hollow Purple would force her to reincarnate as Nayuta or someone else, possibly even ending the cycle of her reincarnation. Keep in mind whenever Gojo erases someone he isn't only erasing the concept but one's very own fundamental information.

Makima is getting steam-rolled.

That's because it's directly stated to be infinite knowledge. Cosmo's is just the knowledge of the universe and even then that's left vague as ****.

The Cosmo's Devil probably wouldn't even be a good idea to use here since I'd argue it'd be much easier for Gojo to kill Cosmo before she can mind hax as he's that much stronger than Makima and her Devils / Fiend's.

Spider-Devil wouldn't be an answer to BFR either, Makima would only be able to go to hell and we all know who'd be waiting for her there.
Where? It says that the action a person takes in life are forced upon them infinitely via. Unlimited Void. A much slower rate than the Cosmos Devil in which the entire library is dumped instantly (where a person's entire knowledge can't fill a single page from a book in her library); Unlimited Void does a half a year's worth in 0.2 seconds.

The Cosmos Devil isn't fighting alone.
Haaa Llooo Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!! GG.

Makima asked the Spider Devil to summon her, and she did. The teleportation isn't restricted to Hell.

Yeah Gojo’s hollow purple works on a conceptual level so if Makima gets hit by that she’s done.

Like done done. She’s literally the “control” devil itself which would be exactly what a cursed spirit it in JJK. And we’ve seen what it does to cursed spirits 💀.

Damage can’t be transferred if it’s literally hitting her on a conceptual level.
Devil abilities also work on a conceptual level. Doesn't mean anything here unless you are claiming Hollow Purple targets concepts instead of their physical manifestation.
What Cursed Spirits have conceptual damage transfer?

I doubt Gojo would just let her get away especially with his six eyes abilities and he can just teleport as well.

Also there’s still some question on if her ability can bypass the limitless distance between her and Gojo which is also conceptual in nature.
If she retreats Gojo can follow especially with his six eyes allowing for instinctive reactions and able to locate people from great distances while they're hiding presence.
Makima can observe from 500 km away as she did with the Gun Devil, and can observe cities away using her rats/birds. She doesn't need to be anywhere near Gojo.
Gojo wouldn't know where to teleport unless he wants to escape, and his teleportation properly requires some prep and isn't combat applicable except for escaping (he drew a circle on the ground in Zero, and Gege said the teleport requires special conditions he didn't elaborate on). Makima has more convenient teleport with the rat swarms and the Spider Devil summon.
She did the TK from a different city, and it only twisted/crushed the bodies without the clothes or nearby objects (guns, radio, hostage). Distance traversal is not a factor here.

“It depends on her mood” is not really a confident answer. When she fought Reze she didn’t just instantly mind control her, she just fought her despite Reze even showing more apprehension when coming face to face Makima who also appeared totally calm and in control. Gojo doesn’t really demonstrate that kind of fear especially when he’s about to fight someone.

If Gojo demonstrates that not only can he insta teleport and that she literally can’t touch him ( cause the dude likes to talk a lot and screw with people) I doubt she’s have complete and total confidence that she’s superior to him to be able to mind control him.
Much more confident than any win condition Gojo has.
She didn't fight Rene as much as intimidate her while she has people on stand by to finish her off. She properly preferred to control her as a corpse. Angel Devil wasn't afraid when he was mindhaxed, and I am sure Public Safety has many brave people.

That is a big if. The only thing close to insta-teleport Gojo has is using Blue for a speed boost. A human having a couple of screwy abilities doesn't prove that he is superior; Makima looks down on humans as pets, even those with abilities.

Gojo currently has “mid” regen so yeah Gojo is capable is very capable of going in taking out a couple organs if need be.
Like you get stabbed in the brain with a big ass knife and any other organ goes as easy compared to that.

also limitless may prevent the mold from even coming into Gojo in the first place.
He got stabbed in the head by a different tiny knife, not the big fancy one. It would be GG if mold is put in Gojo's brain (by his own admission, he won't be able to recover from decapitation), and he would properly be slowed down by mold in his other organs.
It is not like the mold travels in a straight line towards the target. It just appears inside Gojo's body.

This is also the description in regards to the body and the soul as well as Gojo’s domain expansion:
Doesn't say that the information is stored in Gojo's soul, or that his mind tanks it.

Denji's much less potent EE literally bypassed Makima's contract and forced her to reincarnate as Nayuta. This would be no different than Gojo hitting her with Hollow Purple, it's a conceptual Erasure attack much like Denji's but unlike Denji's Gojo's doesn't have the caveats of having to kill the opponent and then eat them, they have to be Devil's and Denji's lacks AoE and range.

Gojo's Hollow Purple would force her to reincarnate as Nayuta or someone else, possibly even ending the cycle of her reincarnation. Keep in mind whenever Gojo erases someone he isn't only erasing the concept but one's very own fundamental information.

Makima is getting steam-rolled.
Wow, so Gojo can erase names and concepts from the past, present, and people's memories? Share the scans please! Also, lol at comparing Type 3 concepts at best to Type 2 concepts.

Oh look at that, TheShadowWhoWalks wanking while also simultaneously downplaying out of sheer ignorance.

Denji's Type 2 Conceptual destruction is getting downgraded to Type 3 Conceptual manipulation after my CRT which'll be released tomorrow. Hell even him having Conceptual Erasure is iffy at best considering he couldn't even permanently erase the Eternity Devil permanently, and Denji doesn't erase things down on a conceptual level either considering the concepts / memories of nukes, Nazi's and such still exist. Also FYI, Type 2 Information >>>> Type 2 concepts.

Secondly CSM Devils do not have conceptual level hax, you can get the **** out of here with that fr. CSM Devils are Type 2 Abstracts, that does not mean they have conceptual control over said abilities. Power doesn't manipulate the very concept of blood, Makima's mind hax is not conceptual, etc. Make a CRT or don't ever bring this degree of wank up ever in your life.

"Limitless isn't infinite knowledge."

Read it and weep buddy.

Power Nullification (A Domain Expansion is capable of neutralizing all Techniques), Mind Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement & Death Manipulation (Gojo's Domain, Unlimited Void, is a metaphysical territory that forces the targets to feel everything, suppressing their thought process and actions altogether. This phenomenon paralyzes the target with infinite knowledge, overloading the opponent's mind with never-ending information about anything and everything, causing the targets to die eventually. While Cursed Spirits can last within the Domain for a while, humans will not last long. Just 0.2 seconds within the Domain would take about two months of rehabilitation.

"A tiny knife." according to Shadow. 💀

"Gojo's Unlimited Void isn't infinite knowledge." -TheShadowWhoWalks

"Gojo's Hollow Purple isn't existence Erasure." -ShadowWhoWalks

"Devil Abilities also work on a conceptual level!" - Shadow once again

Devil Physiology pages literally has no concept manipulation for any Devil outside of Denji and even then, his "conceptual." stuff is iffy as ****.
Your first link doesn’t work. Here’s a better link for the knife in question.

And yeah no, it’s not small and Gojo was stabbed straight through the brain with that shit ☠️

Plus ShadowWhoWalks can, well lack for there of a better word can moan all he wants because unlike him JJK profile already have what we're arguing on accepted on the profiles.

So the only real "fanon." here is any nonsense regarding Devils have conceptual abilities when it comes to Potency. Anyone who's worth anything in JJK are able of effecting Type 2 Information which is essentially intractable with Type 2 concepts.

Denji's Type 2 Conceptual destruction is getting downgraded to Type 3 Conceptual manipulation after my CRT which'll be released tomorrow. Hell even him having Conceptual Erasure is iffy at best considering he couldn't even permanently erase the Eternity Devil permanently, and Denji doesn't erase things down on a conceptual level either considering the concepts / memories of nukes, Nazi's and such still exist. Also FYI, Type 2 Information >>>> Type 2 concepts.
Good luck with your CRT. Though the arguments preview doesn't bode well for its chances or quality.

Secondly CSM Devils do not have conceptual level hax, you can get the **** out of here with that fr. CSM Devils are Type 2 Abstracts, that does not mean they have conceptual control over said abilities. Power doesn't manipulate the very concept of blood, Makima's mind hax is not conceptual, etc. Make a CRT or don't ever bring this degree of wank up ever in your life.
Sorry, got infected by the JJK wank and misuse of conceptual manipulation. Will see about making Gojo's profile less of a mess.

"Limitless isn't infinite knowledge."

Read it and weep buddy.

Power Nullification (A Domain Expansion is capable of neutralizing all Techniques), Mind Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement & Death Manipulation (Gojo's Domain, Unlimited Void, is a metaphysical territory that forces the targets to feel everything, suppressing their thought process and actions altogether. This phenomenon paralyzes the target with infinite knowledge, overloading the opponent's mind with never-ending information about anything and everything, causing the targets to die eventually. While Cursed Spirits can last within the Domain for a while, humans will not last long. Just 0.2 seconds within the Domain would take about two months of rehabilitation.
Really? Basic equivocation fallacies? I guess a song put on loop has true infinite length.

"A tiny knife." according to Shadow. 💀
Lmao, you think the knife that stabbed the neck is the same that stabbed the head.
0072-002.png
0072-004.png
0074-009.png
0074-011.png

Good luck with your CRT. Though the arguments preview doesn't bode well for its chances or quality.

Sorry, got infected by the JJK wank and misuse of conceptual manipulation. Will see about making Gojo's profile less of a mess.

Really? Basic equivocation fallacies? I guess a song put on loop has true infinite length.

Lmao, you think the knife that stabbed the neck is the same that stabbed the head.
0072-002.png
0072-004.png
0074-009.png
0074-011.png
kiryu-slapping.gif

I'm aware of that, though based on the description listed on his profile (With an impossibility being detected in space, and thus space tries to fix it by pulling in things) it would seem like it kinda just dura negs and rips them up whilst pulling them into the impossibility in space which closes soon after the technique is used. Thus why there's only a little bit of rubble left afterwards on some uses (Depending on the size and energy used) and why the bounty hunters heads just got deleted when they were pulled into Blue.

Incorrect. Gojo does have power null via Domain Expansion which cancels out cursed techniques. However, I don't recall Young Gojo having it. I can't remember if he ever stated he did, but I think if he did he prolly would've used it against Toji.
He didn't have a Domain then and he doesn't, particularly need Domain Expansion, he could perform Domain Amplification that nulls techniques and is a basic barrier technique he knows

2- She can perform a ritual to remote TK crush Gojo. Note that this directly affects the body without damaging the clothes or surroundings:

Not sure how viable this is in the middle of combat
3- She can get the Mold Devil to generate mold in Gojo's organs:
0046-003.png

Actually Sorcerers innately resist bypassing their external defenses to attack from the inside because the inside of their bodies are a domain and spawning techniques inside their bodies don't work
From the Fanbook

">Q: If you can materialize plants with cursed energy, can you also materialize tree branches inside the heart or other parts of the body if the enemy doesn't move?
A: It's impossible. The inside of the body is like a domain, so you'd have to rip it open to enter it like what happened with Fushiguro. Also, Hanami can use two different types of trees, one is materialized from scratch and the other is a real tree that is strengthened and manipulated.

I think that is a paraphrase of this page:
0069-015.png

The technique forces space to correct itself so it's should dura neg unless they resist the space their body occupies violently collapsing on itself
0015-010.png
0082-010.png
The guaranteed hit doesn't nullify techniques, the Domain itself does that, and Gojo's Infinity was nullified by Jogo's Domain, that meteor was Jogo testing if his infinity was really down which is why right after the meteor is destroyed by Gojo, Jogo rhetorically questions his ability to hit him in his Domain and Gojo answers yes

He didn't have a Domain then and he doesn't, particularly need Domain Expansion, he could perform Domain Amplification that nulls techniques and is a basic barrier technique he knows
We don't know if young Gojo knows or learned it yet.

Not sure how viable this is in the middle of combat
It gives her an easy win condition if she teleports away from combat (via. rat swarm or Spider Demon summoning her).

Actually Sorcerers innately resist bypassing their external defenses to attack from the inside because the inside of their bodies are a domain and spawning techniques inside their bodies don't work
From the Fanbook

">Q: If you can materialize plants with cursed energy, can you also materialize tree branches inside the heart or other parts of the body if the enemy doesn't move?
Sounds more like a statement about a limitation for Cursed Techniques and therefore domain barriers are a metaphor, rather than a statement that the insides of Sorcerers literally functions like a domain.

It could be interpreted either way (would be 100% convinced if there was a technique attacking a civilian from the inside, but we are unlikely to see this), but for now, it isn't in Gojo's profile.

The technique forces space to correct itself so it's should dura neg unless they resist the space their body occupies violently collapsing on itself
Case by case depending on the verse, but here we know that Red is twice as powerful as Blue yet it has been tanked by Jogo and Toji. We also know that a restricted Blue (which was used to crush a fodder's limbs) would be ineffective against Hanami or Jogo. The math lesson explanation tells us that Blue and Red works on similar distance distortion principles, so if one is dura neg there is no reason the other wouldn't.

The guaranteed hit doesn't nullify techniques, the Domain itself does that, and Gojo's Infinity was nullified by Jogo's Domain, that meteor was Jogo testing if his infinity was really down which is why right after the meteor is destroyed by Gojo, Jogo rhetorically questions his ability to hit him in his Domain and Gojo answers yes
Or maybe it was Gojo teaching Yuji what to do if he was stuck in a Domain Expansion (expect to be hit, and counterattack whatever is attacking you).
There is an author statement that Gojo is able to passively protect Yuji from the heat in Jogo's Domain Expansion, and there are multiple examples of Cursed Techniques being used inside an enemy's Domain Expansion. So it makes sense that the nullification is in the context of the guaranteed hit.

We don't know if young Gojo knows or learned it yet.
Young Gojo mentions he's working on his Domain and he's from the Gojo clan and one of the Big 3 Sorcerer Families of course he has knowledge of it, multiple techniques are passed down through generations of these clans and they even receive manuals on Techniques, Gojo knew about the existence of Techniques like Red and Purple and was actively trying to perform them before even having the capability to perform them.
It gives her an easy win condition if she teleports away from combat (via. rat swarm or Spider Demon summoning her).
Assuming Gojo just watches her do the former
Sounds more like a statement about a limitation for Cursed Techniques and therefore domain barriers are a metaphor, rather than a statement that the insides of Sorcerers literally functions like a domain.

It could be interpreted either way (would be 100% convinced if there was a technique attacking a civilian from the inside, but we are unlikely to see this), but for now, it isn't in Gojo's profile.
The inside of the body is a Domain it's called Innate Domains, for example the realm where Sukuna resides in Yuji is his Innate Domain, and they perform the same power null effect as Domain Amplification and Domain Expansion especially because these 2 involve literally expanding the Innate Domain.
Case by case depending on the verse, but here we know that Red is twice as powerful as Blue yet it has been tanked by Jogo and Toji. We also know that a restricted Blue (which was used to crush a fodder's limbs) would be ineffective against Hanami or Jogo.
That isn't true, Gojo wouldn't use Blue against Hanami or Gojo because of the crowd of humans around him.
Do you forget he oneshot Hanami with Infinity a CT that's < Blue as Blue is adding CE to the Base CT in a forward rotation
The math lesson explanation tells us that Blue and Red works on similar distance distortion principles, so if one is dura neg there is no reason the other wouldn't.
Just because they both work on the same principles doesn't mean they will provide the same effect, most especially when Red provides the opposite effect and repels space instead of collapsing it
Or maybe it was Gojo teaching Yuji what to do if he was stuck in a Domain Expansion (expect to be hit, and counterattack whatever is attacking you).
There is an author statement that Gojo is able to passively protect Yuji from the heat in Jogo's Domain Expansion, and there are multiple examples of Cursed Techniques being used inside an enemy's Domain Expansion.
What are the multiple examples of Cursed Techniques being used in Domains without external interference from Anti-Barrier techniques?
Doesn't make sense that the technique remains active and the SHE is what only nullifies CT.

Because Domain Amplification, which is expanding a domain like water narrowly over themselves Neutralizes CT it comes in contact with.

So it makes sense that the nullification is in the context of the guaranteed hit.
Doesn't make sense that the SHE would be the thing to nullify CT.
How would it nullify CT that don't work defensively like Infinity?
That doesn't make sense in the context of the series

Last edited:
I love how I get to sleep peacefully only for Shadow to try to "counter." only for someone else to dog walk him immediately afterwards. 💀

Shadow habitually tries to downplay the verse by writing paragraphs of irrelevant shit and posting images like this is xanga to make his posts seem super long and usually retreats after having his arguments eviscerated. This is just par for the course, unfortunately.

Young Gojo mentions he's working on his Domain and he's from the Gojo clan and one of the Big 3 Sorcerer Families of course he has knowledge of it, multiple techniques are passed down through generations of these clans and they even receive manuals on Techniques, Gojo knew about the existence of Techniques like Red and Purple and was actively trying to perform them before even having the capability to perform them.
Knowing about a technique doesn't mean you mastered it. In addition, Simple Domain is known as the Domain for the Weak, so the big three families would likely disregard it and look down on it. The Falling Blossom Emotion is what is said to be passed down in the three great families.
Nanami and Mei Mei are 1st Grade Sorcerers, but they can't use Simple Domain (but Mei Mei's little brother can). Let alone something more obscure like Domain Amplification.
We don't have evidence that young Gojo learned how to use Simple Domain, especially since he was still trying to figure out his Innate Techniques. Also, Gojo is the only member left of his clan, so he might not have had an instructor to begin with; Gojo said that his family's techniques has how-to manuals which is how Toji might've learned about them.

Assuming Gojo just watches her do the former
If Gojo is close there is a high chance he gets casually mindhaxed.
0075-003.png
0075-004.png

If Makima watches the battle from afar and has her pawns fight on her behalf (she observed the Gun Devil from 500 km, and can use rats/birds to observe from entire cities away), then she can easily teleport.

Overall, things are in Makima's favor.

The inside of the body is a Domain it's called Innate Domains, for example the realm where Sukuna resides in Yuji is his Innate Domain, and they perform the same power null effect as Domain Amplification and Domain Expansion especially because these 2 involve literally expanding the Innate Domain.
Okay, makes sense. Mold Devil point conceded.
Additional evidence would be Cursed Energy flowing through Sorcerers' bodies.

That isn't true, Gojo wouldn't use Blue against Hanami or Gojo because of the crowd of humans around him.
Do you forget he oneshot Hanami with Infinity a CT that's < Blue as Blue is adding CE to the Base CT in a forward rotation
Restricted use of Blue doesn't have collateral damage:
0052-012.png
0052-013.png

But according to Kenjaku, Blue isn't effective against Hanami and Jogo unless it is powered up enough to cause collateral damage. So it isn't durability ignoring, and the fact that it is considered a weaker attack than Red which has been tanked before also supports this.

Hanami was weakened by his eye branches getting removed, which was foreshadowed by Megumi to be his weak spot. Gojo said that he is not currently up to the challenge.
0085-011.png
0085-015.png

Just because they both work on the same principles doesn't mean they will provide the same effect, most especially when Red provides the opposite effect and repels space instead of collapsing it
They have different effects; Blue stretches distance to fling an object closer, and Red compresses distance to fling an object further. But the sort of spatial distortion that causes durability negation is not implied.

What are the multiple examples of Cursed Techniques being used in Domains without external interference from Anti-Barrier techniques?
Doesn't make sense that the technique remains active and the SHE is what only nullifies CT.

Because Domain Amplification, which is expanding a domain like water narrowly over themselves Neutralizes CT it comes in contact with.

Doesn't make sense that the SHE would be the thing to nullify CT.
How would it nullify CT that don't work defensively like Infinity?
That doesn't make sense in the context of the series
Mei Mei used her Cursed Technique to kill the Smallpox Deity inside its Domain Expansions:
0102-018.png

Charles used his precog Cursed Technique inside Hakari's Domain Expansion:
0183-009.png

Make sense of Gojo being able to protect Yuji from the heat. What technique got neutralized here and what didn't.
I am not saying that Domain Expansion doesn't have the potential to neutralize techniques, but that it only does so in certain situations related to the guaranteed hit. In other words, the techniques gets nullified for the sake of the guaranteed hit.
If the advantage of Domain Amplification is that it always neutralizes techniques in exchanging of getting rid of the guaranteed hit, it follows that Domain Expansion lacks this advantage. And Gojo can overcharge his Cursed Technique to use it under the effect of Domain Amplification anyway.

Infinity can work defensively; but it would fail from stopping the guaranteed hit from hitting. And Gojo said that counterattacking with Jujutsu is the best thing Yuji can do, so that is an offensive application.

Last edited:
Makima's profile is kinda updated tbh. Anyway I will just say a few things first

1. Cosmos power actually forces a person to understand the entire universe at once. It's similar to domain expansion where it overloads your brain with lots of information
2. Makima biological manip allows her to bypassed infinity and could continuously create mold with the Mold devil create to overtax Gojo regen (a pair of devil hunters tried doing this to Reze who had to rip her own head in order to regen from and negeta the effects of the mold)
3. Makima WOULD NOT use her mind hax in this scenario.This blog explains it really well

ALSO. Can Domain Expansion affect multiple people at once? And how big is his Aoe?

I'll address shadow's message later (probably), kinda lazy to type another essay atm
ALSO. Can Domain Expansion affect multiple people at once? And how big is his Aoe?
Yeah, in his 0.2 Domain Expansion bout, he placed 1000 Transfigured Humans, 3 of the Disaster Curses, Choso, and a multitude of humans under his Domain Expansion

I'll address shadow's message later (probably), kinda lazy to type another essay atm

Yeah, in his 0.2 Domain Expansion bout, he placed 1000 Transfigured Humans, 3 of the Disaster Curses, Choso, and a multitude of humans under his Domain Expansion
Then he could destroy a large portion of her army

2. Makima biological manip allows her to bypassed infinity and could continuously create mold with the Mold devil create to overtax Gojo regen (a pair of devil hunters tried doing this to Reze who had to rip her own head in order to regen from and negeta the effects of the mold)
This wouldn’t work on Gojo as someone already pointed out how attacks inside the person’s body is part of their innate domain (think of Sukuna inside Yuji’s body) and are protected by it.

Notably everyone was very packed together. Gojo's range is far below 200m.

Back