• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dfwzmsr-c8518598-7ec9-4779-956a-4c81cd63b64e.png

"Your necessary evil is just an excuse to justify your own crimes. Those excuses are unnecessary to society. The truly necessary evils are always kept collard and controlled by the state"

23a8a782553d6fdc171605b307cfadf9.jpg

"My heart and actions are utterly unclouded! They are all those of 'Justice'

SBA
Equal Speed
Location - Tokyo
D4C -Love Train-

Makima:
Funny:
Sukuna does the merger:

Gotcha, well Valentine is likely just going to vibe in love train and just ensure that any misfortune heading his way gets put somewhere else. At the same time I'm kinda seeing Makima has a similar thing where if you hurt her it just goes somewhere else too. I'm tempted to just say incon here tbh lol

What can Makima do against love train? Also the corpse parts give kind control resistance and love train would send it away.

Gotcha, well Valentine is likely just going to vibe in love train and just ensure that any misfortune heading his way gets put somewhere else. At the same time I'm kinda seeing Makima has a similar thing where if you hurt her it just goes somewhere else too. I'm tempted to just say incon here tbh lol
Wouldn’t merger sponger do the trick?

Doesn't Valentine's paradoxing just obliterate you after your fused? Mid-high regen should cover coming back from that no?

Whole planet > all of japan. Makima is gonna run out of goons to take her place before he does, any damage he takes, will be sent to someone else.

Notwithstanding 2-A BFR is something she can't come back from, ie, if she touches LT, or even gets put between say, ******* a drop of liquid and the ground, kinda skips the fight as a whole.
Mind you, LT has multiple passive effects including absorption, fusionism, BFR, annihilation, transmutaton, and others idk why it didnt effect johnny, given it literaly killed off Hot Pants and killed off whole villages of people, bro got that plot armor
Funny legit just needs to get her to attack LT or touch it,

Even if she manages to harm him in LT, any damage he takes is instantly removed from him and placed elsewhere given we see this happen twice where he was damaged while in it and is instantly healed, little known fact that's missed, but act 2's holes could also enter LT, they just couldn't deal lasting damage as the damage itself was sent away
ALSO, the corpse, duh, so stuff like mindhax dont work

Unless I'm missing something, LT kinda has all the tools to gimp Makima. All Funny has to do is play it safe and wait it out till she gets eaten and vanishes from the world, wait for her to get succ'd and BFR'd, attempt to BFR her himself, or wait till stuff like fusionism and whatnot uh, kills all of japan, idk they aint american doubt he gives a shit. And in the safety of LT, he cant die, and it aint like he can be mindhaxed given he not only has cracked supwill, but the corpse, aka LT, prevents stuff like that.
This key doesn't have it
This is half true? HE doesn't have it, in him, anymore, but LT does. It's the combination between D4C's space fuckery and the corpse' ability to repel misfortune and draw in good fortune.
He'd be vulnerable if he exits LT basically, where prior when he had the heart, he wouldn't be.
Doesn't Valentine's paradoxing just obliterate you after your fused? Mid-high regen should cover coming back from that no?
Menger sponges divide ad infinitum, so would probably need like flat High.

Nah tho, LT has a pretty big "**** you" AOE

I'd say maybe do Act 4 Vs. Makina given they'd both have wincons, but his profile ass ngl

Back