• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make your own Anime War Cast

Christian Higdon said:
I don't care! He literally TOOK that!
There is what if Pewdiepie vs T Series was an anime and episode 3 is titled endgame and it's not a ripoff of that avengers movie by that logic any fictional character that wields a knife is a Michael Myers ripoff

There is what if Pewdiepie vs T Series was an anime and episode 3 is titled endgame and it's not a ripoff of that avengers movie by that logic any fictional character that wields a knife is a Michael Myers ripoff

I agree with you He uses the ripoff term like SMK and he thinks I'm a ripoff for dumb reasons

GokuSolosYourVerse said:
Mario = Goku
Luigi = Vegeta

Yoshi = Trunks

Wario = Gohan

Waluigi = Piccolo

Sonic = Saitama

Link = Ichigo

Captain Falcon = Natsu

Ness = Naruto

Lucas = Sasuke

Bowser = Beerus

Pit = Sourin

Pikachu = Luffy

Rosalina = Whis

Marx = Mare

Master Hand = Cocytus

Crazy Hand = Demigra

Dharkron = The Evil God Leader

Porky Minch = Sebas

Galeem = King Archon
The Evil God Leader and King Archon aren't equals, but Galeem and Dharkon are.

Back