• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make the Exorcist Fall in Love Main Discussion Thread

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
For all the super based people who found this series and realized Make the Exorcist Fall in Love was pretty hype, welcome
3dO491A.png

Last edited:
There's a discussion thread for everything bruh

gonna have to make a northern blade one already

This series is a pretty great mix of epic action, great romance, intrigueing story, and solid artwork

So I hope it gets popular

Can you give me a summary about it other than it involves making an exorcist fall in love?

thanks
Basically the strongest exorcist in the world has to protect this one girl Imuri from Demon Lords, who all have their own malicious plans. The MC fights against Demon Lords and has to protect this girl while doing so. The action is pretty cool and has some great artwork.

@DemonGodMitchAubin why did you make a Satan profile.

@DemonGodMitchAubin why did you make a Satan profile.
Cause I can

Pretty much up to date, just havent started sloth arc yet, but its pretty much peak

Back