• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maka Vs Ruby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have u even read the manga its not Maka who is emitting the counter frequency Its Soul who doesnt have the anti demon wavelengh and do i need to point you to the scenes wher Maka is harming poeple who arent evil. The whole Witch hunter thing on blackstar plus there was a manga chapter saying it caa hurt other people Or that time she cut the pretty Kitty witch in the very begginging. Ruby without her aura is just a normal human and would get the shit torn out of her. Plus ill play the whole Makas not a dumbass and wouldnt try her evil only technique on Ruby since she can see her soul

Also im not agressive your just stupid

Ruby without her aura is fragile yeah, but aura makes rwby characters much more durable than a normal combatant. For example, two characters have MCB Dura, 1 of them is a Rwby character, the attacks are both MCB AP, the rwby character will be much better off than the other one, as the aura will absorb the blow. So if they both got shot in the leg, the rwby characters leg is fine, while the other person has a hole in their leg. Also, you bringing up that it's soul that does the anti demon wavelength is just a technicality and nitpicking, as this thread is titled Maka Vs Ruby, so I said Maka uses it. 1 more thing, the irony in the sentence "I'm not aggressive your just stupid" is amazing.

Noise cancellation Soul does the noise cancelltion Maka sense the person soul and soul emits a counter freqency Nulling the enemie Soul or in this case Aura and ive seen the other thread this is the more recent one or they both are. U tell me to go there another says come here so I post here. My point was that they could cancel Rubys aura out making her Human lvl again.Aura isnt as strong as you think it is by the way Black blood surpassed it as well. THe only thing Ruby has for her is the speed

Even though Ruby has superior weapondry, Maka's black blood protectes her alot. Maka's durability would be extremely high from black blood. Thus Ruby only has speed to her advantage. Anything else goes to Maka. My vote is for Maka.

"Speed is Equalized"

The entire point of this matchup is lost. When speed is someone's main ability and you take it away, that just screams pointless matchup.

Make wins.

I'm still salty about that fight. There are major issues with the calculations for that damn Cartoon Fight Club battle, and here's why.

One, they calculated Ruby's speed as a continuous speed, rather than what it was, a short burst of speed, saying she is faster than Maka, when in reality, she probably normally moves slower than Maka. Besides, speed isn't invincible, she was outpaced by Tyrian, Mercury, and even the white fang without her weapon.

Two, they calculated Maka based on her battle with Free, which was before she achieved her current strength. The strength when she battled free vs during the Kishin fight was dramatically different. Here's proof, during Free and Death's battle with Mosquito, free immediately lost to Mosquito's 400 year ago form, who was then matched with Death's one line of Sanzu. That form was then nearly instantly killed by Noah's monster. Maka, Death, and Black Star then took out Noah's strongest monsters, once again, before the end of the series when they were at their best. Assuming that Noah's monster he used on Mosquito, which is never clear how powerful, is as about half the strength as his best, we can assume Maka is several times as powerful as Free.

Three, durability is a very hard to figure out, since none of them really take or dish normal attacks, but assuming the calculations are correct, what Ruby can dish are very inaccurate.

If you only read one part of this entire complaint, read this one. First of all, they're using Ruby's silver eyes, which a very unpredictable aspect, as her weapon. This alone is bad fighting, since we don't understand the full mechanics of it, we can't really accurately judge it, but let's use it anyways. Assuming that she could use her silver eyes, it wouldn't work on Maka. Before you argue, just read ahead. The silver eyes are said to work on Grim and Maidens, not evil itself. Second of all, black blood ISN'T evil. They specifically specify in BOTH the manga and anime that Black Blood isn't evil, it's madness. They even draw a clear distinction of that in the battle against Asura, when Kishin hunter doesn't work on him because he's not evil, but madness. We can also clearly see other characters such as Death the Kid, Stein, and Black Star using madness as a weapon to improve their strength, even though they aren't evil. Even assuming it did work, it didn't kill Cinder, why would it kill Maka? After using it, Ruby would be unconsious, and probably without aura, making her super easy to kill by Maka. On top of that, the eyes don't work like a bomb. You can't compare it to something like a bomb if that's clearly not what it does, it doesn't kill or even really damage the dragon, just freezes it, so more likely, it's like an EMP bomb, which creates a wave. Maka at this point is strong enough to take on Noah's strongest monsters and the Kishin's clowns, who are crazy strong, stronger than the Dragon grimm most likely, so if it didn't kill that, it wouldn't kill Maka. Not to mention none of Ruby's attacks would even scratch Maka with her BB armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back