• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MAJOR XANA downgrades

Good point. Plus, if they were effected by Time Manipulation, then I highly doubt Jeremy and/or Aelita would randomly use Return to the Past without rethinking it over about activating it, with having the possibility of the Replika's they worked so hard to destroy be revived along with their speciifc Super Computer up for keeps. They aren't oblivious to Xana's actions as everyone else are. So, with this reason, it implies more that they arent effected by the manipulation of time in the real world as they dont mind reversing time after destroying the other super computers.

Well, I thought that both Bruce, Anime4Life, and Reppuzan have made good points, so I am uncertain what to think.

However, being considerably above 3-D universal scale does not automatically warrant a High 3-A rating, unless a character possesses infinite 3-D power, or below universal 4-D power.

Take Whis and Goku for example. Goku is Universe level, and Whis is far above him, but they still have the same tier.

Good answer Ant.

However, for X.A.N.A's case here, what puts him at either 3-A, High 3-A or even 2-C is whether or not the Virtual Universes and the Super Computers from Code Lyoko opporate differently or the same as the real world, making them different or the same space-times

And at the moment, there's more that implies they act differently then real-world time. The most recent example I made, concerning the Super Computers, being of that. Because, for a second, lets say for intents and purposes that they do opperate the same as Real-World time. If the Super Computers opperated the same as real world time, why dont they get revived when Return to the Past is activated? There's no evidence that any Super Computer in the verse has the same Time Reversing function like Franz Hoppers does, so there's no reason at all to assume Time Reversing can't easily affect them. And yet, when Return to the Past happens, those super computers and the virtual worlds they support stay destroyed.

In addition, if a simple Time Reverse could affect the Super Computers Xana ruled, aka revive them back, then I highly doubt Jeremy and Aelita would just randomly do Return to the Past after every XANA attack at that point on without thinking it over first. About not considering the possibility that the Replika's and their super computers that Team Lyoko has worked so hard to destroy would be revived back with just a simple Return to the Past. And unlike everyone else, Jeremy and Aelita take Xana's actions at face value first before anything else. They arent oblivious to his motives and plans and what he'll do to get them done. Plus, if the Super Computers were able to be revived from the Return to the Past program, then Jeremy or Aelita wouldve confirmed it to the other Lyoko warriors and would go back to try destroying them instead of just going on to the next Replika. So, since they launch the Return in time jump just fine without any worry over the computers and worlds they destroyed, and they don't notice and/or confirm any super computer being revived by the trips back in time, it strongly suggests that the destroyed super computers and their worlds arent affected by Time Manipulation in the real world, meaning they act differently.

What's your take on this Ant?

Well, the crucial issue for tier 2-C, is whether or not a certain character can create universal spacetime continuums from scratch, or just create the physical contents of a universe in an already existing spacetime continuum, which is just tier 3-A instead, regardless how high a finite number of finite universes that is created.

If there is insufficient proof either way, perhaps it would be best to give XANA an "At least 3-A. Possibly 2-C" rating?

@Ant

I'd be fine with that. Though I think it's up to Anime4Life to provide any additional evidence to sway our decision.

Antvasima said:
Well, the crucial issue for tier 2-C, is whether or not a certain character can create universal spacetime continuums from scratch, or just create the physical contents of a universe in an already existing spacetime continuum, which is just tier 3-A instead, regardless how high a finite number of finite universes that is created.
If there is insufficient proof either way, perhaps it would be best to give XANA an "At least 3-A. Possibly 2-C" rating?
Hmm. I dont think it would be an issue for XANA because each of the Replika's he made are in each of their own super computers, being exact copies of lyoko. So it stands to reason that he likely made them from scratch, given he made them after leaving the Super Computer and Lyoko all together. There's no reason why XANA would need both at that point, besides using it to try and eliminate the Lyoko team. Plus, XANA has hundreds of Replika's he created, which is signinfigantly greater than what Lyoko alone could supply out of only its 5 sectors.

But on the most part, I have no issues with that rating either. At least until we can figure this out.

He can not fully control the replikas nor can he destroy them unless he destroys the core of lyoko or does something like code xana, both of which are chain reactions and hax respectively.

I suppose so.

Okay. Feel free to adjust the profile accordingly Reppuzan.

But it would be a power that XANA would have anways given he's nothing but an A.I. and why can't he control them? He already controls the Super Computers that support them and he is even capable of gathering energy from all of them

Also I dont believe the Replika's even have a Core of Lyoko in them as some of the Replika's are made up of just one sector from Lyoko just Lyoko sized. Such as the Forest Sector Replika.

The only Replika that might have a Core is the Replika of Sector 5 and that's just guessing still. Plus, if it had a core, than Jeremy and the others would have targeted that instead of needing to destroy the Super Computer that supports it.

Alright thanks Rep. But given the confusion from his profile already I feel it should be discussed first before any additions to his hax is set foward. Unless are you fine with me just editing it on my own?

Alright. And should I also get rid of the "die/sleep via super computer being shut off" weakness from his profile too since that doesnt apply to XANA anymore?

Alright done Rep. You can relock the profile

There may be more to discuss but I wont be on til later. And when i have time I'll also create profiles for William and Aelita

Im back. Sorry I had to go I had to do a video project with some friends for School.

Okay, now that the idea is in my mind, I just thought of something. Should XANA get some sort of Acasuality and Immunity to Time Manipulation? Im asking this because it seems anything that XANA creates, possesses and/or controls, like his Super Computers for example, aren't affected by time manipulation. In fact, XANA not only does not get negatively efffected, he actually gets stronger when time is manipulated, such as when Jeremy and the others limited their use of Return to the Past to make sure XANA wouldnt get too powerful.

So any issues with the proposals?

@Anime4Life

If X.A.N.A. were acausal, it would not have needed to revive itself in time for Evolution as it would have been alive in the future.

Good point on Acasual. But what about Immunity to Time Manipulation? I highly doubt XANA could be wiped out via time hax when it can positively benefit from it, like become stronger every time it happens.

Also XANA's real world key needs to be upgraded (I dont know by how much) from City Level

In an episode in S4 XANA was able to take control of a Military Satellite that could shoot an energy beam powerful enough to change the course of a large Meteor, a meteor so strong that its impact onto earth would cause an explosion 1000x stronger than the bomb that dropped onto Arishima, causing earthquakes and Tsunamis that would destroy entire major cities, and release enough debree and smoke that would blot out the sun and its light for 2 centuries, resulting in mass extiniction of natural life and the entire human race (See Episode 75 A Hot Shower for evidence).

Although XANA only destroyed it, making it smaller so that it would destroy a city at best, there's no reason why XANA cant use the Military Satillite to just change the entire meteor's course to cause a result like that to the planet. If accepted, his real world key should be upgraded to "At Least Multi City level, likely far higher" or whatever level extinction level is.

Thoughts?

Back