• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Mortal Kombat Profile Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting to a new MK in order to have new informations about these higher planes and the link with the One Being enough for confirmation, we can all agree that is very likely that it will be potrayed in the current timeline as much stronger than previously said.

T.T I was debunked

I╠ ╠Âf╠Âe╠Âe╠Âl╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠ÂS╠Âc╠Âr╠Âe╠Âw╠ ╠ÂA╠Ât╠Ât╠Âa╠Âc╠Âk╠Â

Just going to say that I'm about to do a valid necro

MK11 didn't give much info other than the presence of many timelines, hinting at a multiverse. It's possible that there are multiple One Beings but that is just speculation

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Just going to say that I'm about to do a valid necro
MK11 didn't give much info other than the presence of many timelines, hinting at a multiverse. It's possible that there are multiple One Beings but that is just speculation
If there is multiple One Beings so he should be called the Many Beings instead of the One LOL, so i don't think that this in case and due to info from some of Cetrion's intro dialogues its implied that he creator of all possibly including Titans who is olders than realms themselfs,but not odler than The One Being- Realms is just hes shattered consequence (but we dont know how long the One Being existed before they shaterrs his consequence), and its possibly that in retconed background it will be stated that Elder Gods did this not only with help of kamidogu but with help of Titans who is leading by Kronika (we shoudl wait for MK12) .And after that Kronika need war between good and evil to keep balance between universe,because if there is no balance The One Being may return even in another Cetrion vs Raiden intro she says if that is no balance (in face of her and her brother) that some far greater evil will come. Also its implied that they at least Cetrion loves Kronika,but all Elder Gods hates the One Being and Cetrion interests why he destroys hes creactions. Also godly characters like Raiden and Elder Gods is also only in one exemplar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back