• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major glitch

I think this is a general glitch with Wikia, but it's impossible to get past the first page of a Topic:[whatever] page. Even if you manually write in something like Topic:[whatever]#2, it just sends you to the first page.

I have previously told wikia about that this is a massive problem for us, given that we cannot find all old topics, but they replied that they cannot fix it until they apply the new version of the forum later this year.

KuuIchigo said:
Yeah... Wiki has been glitchy as of late. The noticifation is still not fixed yet.
Oh, I was starting to think that I was the only one with Notification Problems

No. I have told them about that several times as well. But the problems still remain.

I think that they are tired of me disturbing them though, so unless it is a new issue, that I have not told them about yet, you will probably have to inform them yourselves. My apologies.

@Ant: Understood. Perhaps we should give the wikia some time in regards to handling issues, as they may be dealing with many other issues on the wiki as well.

Same as what Lina said. The wiki staff does have to deal with other stuff around the whole network so i can see why they haven't been able to get to those like ours yet...

Well, the problems in questions are for all wikis, not just for ours.

I think that they may simply not have been able to figure out how to solve the notifications problem.

They are working on making a much better forum version though.

That is what they told me, yes.

I just really hope that the new forum will import all of the old discussions, not remove them. They did not answer me when I asked about that though.

Perhaps somebody else could ask about it? I think that they are tired of me constantly disturbing them about all of the glitches in the wiki.

Back