• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majin Buu VS Janemba

Buuhan no problem at all. Goku was able to (sort of) keep up with Janemba, but the thought of fighting base form Super Buu scared the crap out of him. "Mystic" Gohan is several times stronger than Ssj3 Goku

I agree with vegehan goku could somewhat fight Janemba but he wouldn't even stand up to buutanks

While their stats are the same, in-universe is a much different story. Super Buu prior to even absorbing Mystic Gohan was shown to be superior with just the Gotenks & Piccolo absorption, and after absorbing Gohan he was so strong that only Vegito could stop him, who as we all know is stronger than Gogeta. I would say Buuhan stomps Janemba, as well as Buutenks beating him as well. I'd even go so far as to say Kid Buu, Buuccolo & Super Buu could give Super Janemba a run for his money.

Back